PDA

View Full Version : Management Joke

GingeRRRBeef
11-10-2004, 01:01 AM
A man in a hot air balloon realizing he is lost, reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted. "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am." The woman below replied.

"You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude." "You must be in Information Technology." said the balloonist. " I am," replied the woman,

"How did you know?" "Well," answered the balloonist," everything you told me is technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is I'm still lost. Frankly, you've been not much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip." The woman below responded, " You must be in Management." "I am," replied the balloonist, " but how did you know?"

"Well", said the woman," you don't know where you are or where you are going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were before we met, but now, somehow it's my fault."

Ben
11-10-2004, 01:45 AM
hahaha, so true, I could list a half dozen people in the company I work for that fit that profile, and being in IT myself, I see it day in and day out, haha.

"Well this is what the problem is and this is how you fix it"

"Can you put that in plain English?"

"Didn't you start in this department?

BerserkerCatSplat
11-10-2004, 03:01 PM
Yeah, I heard that one before, except replace "Information Technology" with "Engineer"

Here's one:

Four engineers and four management students are going to a conference, traveling by train. The management students go to the ticket booth and buy 4 tickets. The engineers, however, only buy one ticket between the four of them. The managements are amazed. They wonder how the engineers are going to pull it off, so they follow them.
Just before the conductor comes around to check tickets, the engineers all cram themselves into a bathroom stall. The conductor comes by, says "Tickets, please!", and the engineers slide the ticket out from under the stall, and the conductor punches it and moves along.
The managements think this is the greatest idea ever, so on the return trip, they only buy one ticket. The engineers, on the other hand, don't buy any tickets at all! Again, the managements wonder how they're going to do it.
So, just before the conductor comes around, all the managements cram themselves into one bathroom stall, and the engineers cram themselves into another. Then, one engineer slips out of their stall, goes to the management stall, and says, "Tickets, please!"

WhiteNikes
11-10-2004, 04:17 PM
^^ Hype!:rofl:

shakalaka
11-10-2004, 04:23 PM
lol
Hard to understand, but pretty funny!!!

Texas
11-10-2004, 04:35 PM
/That was gold... both of them.

Carfanman
11-22-2004, 12:09 AM
Hilariouse. Ive heard them both before but still great.

Singel
11-22-2004, 12:14 AM
Meh, us business students will get the ladies in creators' sig :drool: . Engineers can enjoy their sausage fest :barf:

kiwi
11-22-2004, 12:25 AM
ha ha ha ha, good jokes!

7thgenvic
11-22-2004, 12:42 AM
hahahahahah i like the second joke! hahahah ROLF! soo good

in*10*se
11-22-2004, 01:29 AM
lol:rofl:

BebeAphrodite
11-22-2004, 02:04 AM
hahaha