PDA

View Full Version : NBA season so far....

RiCE-DaDDy
11-10-2004, 01:51 AM
Good start to a great season...fakers suck, Utah is killin, raps is surpsing.. wade is MONSTER...

"I have to play with THESE guys all year?"
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/OAS103110700_lower.jpg

"Now you know how it feels"
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/MNAH103110623_lower.jpg

Yao: "Hey look there goes your PRIME"
Shaq: "huh?? where??"
http://img90.exs.cx/img90/6389/capthtr10210110130heat_rockets_htr102.jpg

CKY
11-10-2004, 01:55 AM
lol i like the little comment on the shaq and yao pic :rofl:

raps are definitely a suprise, carter is actually showing more will in driving to the net and lauren woods is a big suprise

toyboy88
11-10-2004, 09:05 AM
RAPTORS = 3-0?!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup:

hustler
11-10-2004, 10:05 AM
3-1 after a huge ass rape yesterday hopefully things still go their way

PGTze
11-10-2004, 10:48 AM
All you guys still think the Rockets raped the Magic in that trade? Doesn't look that way to me :dunno: :D.

And where in the blue hell did Loren Woods new found talent come from? He wasn't even that good when he played against college centers at Arizona. And when did Rafer Alston learn how to shoot?:drama:

ca2p3r
11-10-2004, 11:55 AM
he got a jumpshot over the sum! ugh the first few games mean nothing i predict heat vs spurs in the finals!

wildrice
11-10-2004, 11:58 AM
pffft, heat won't make it to the finals

i say pistons again

qmf
11-10-2004, 01:08 PM
I think Toronto is gonna get stomped by utah tonight, if they play like last night......hope Golden state can pull a nice upset over san antonio

BloodBaneZXY
11-10-2004, 01:51 PM
Toronto's going nowhere...it won't last at all. Wade is fucking sickness so far, and KG already has my vote for mvp :P

max_boost
11-10-2004, 04:15 PM
I love this game!! :thumbsup:

Miami: Shaq is so dominating, he doesn't need to put up 30pts and 20boards a game. 15 and 10 will do with the way Wade is playing.

Memphis: They look like the old Grizzlies from Vancouver

Sacramento: Slow start?

Minnesota: Latrell? Can't feed your family for $10million U.S? LOL

Toronto: Loren Woods? Where did he come from? Bosh is an emerging star. They could have saved millions had they signed Alston for chump change two years ago.

Utah: 4-0? Ak-47 is tearing it up. No idea Kirilenko was that good

Pheonix? 4-0?????

Seattle: Live and die with the 3 ball

Singel
11-11-2004, 01:34 AM
It couldn't be Miami and Detroit in the finals BTW, unless its ECF...I think it'll be Heat vs. Spurs

Vince Carter sucks, and he's gonna come down with Kobe syndrome soona nd they'll start losing, unless he gets hurt.

Phoenix and Utah are sweet, Ak47 is averaging like 7 blocks a game!

Tha VZA
11-11-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by max_boost

Minnesota: Latrell? Can't feed your family for $10million U.S? LOL

well if he is anything like kemp or olajuwon etc. with two handfuls or more of out of wedlock kids paying ridiculous support payments.......maybe.......

he might only have 8 million to himself come on be compassionate

;)

ciao

RiCE-DaDDy
11-11-2004, 05:03 AM
Artest retirement rumors??

and his new album is coming out?!?!?! WTF?!? haha

[GaGe]
11-13-2004, 01:56 AM
I hope Miami wins. Shaq's my favorite big player, and Wade's been my favorite player since he joined the league.

Jynx
11-13-2004, 12:09 PM
I want to see the lakers crash and burn this year....show kobe that hes really nothing without shaq...

Im lovin the raptorss tho, tuff loss to seatle last nite..

I think vince is playing like shit tho, hes not even averagin 20 ppg, sure his team is winning, but common hes SUPPOSED to be a superstar....

Jynx
11-13-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
Artest retirement rumors??

and his new album is coming out?!?!?! WTF?!? haha

hahha hes not retiring, he just needed some rest or some bs...

the guys in hid mid 20z, i think its pathetic how he thinks he needs a rest....id say guys like lebron or dwayne deserve a rest from their busy summers...

how tiring could singing all day be? :dunno:

Singel
11-13-2004, 01:18 PM
Kobe Scores 41 --> Lakers lose...go figure

Marsh
11-13-2004, 02:44 PM
I'm glad Grant Hill is back and playing awesome, so sad that he had to miss a couple seasons with his injury

wildrice
11-13-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by BloodBaneZXY
Toronto's going nowhere...it won't last at all. Wade is fucking sickness so far, and KG already has my vote for mvp :P
unless he gets robbed of it again from tim duncan
seriously, kg deserved it way more than duncan those back to back years that td21 got it

Originally posted by Singel
It couldn't be Miami and Detroit in the finals BTW, unless its ECF...I think it'll be Heat vs. Spurs

Vince Carter sucks, and he's gonna come down with Kobe syndrome soona nd they'll start losing, unless he gets hurt.

Phoenix and Utah are sweet, Ak47 is averaging like 7 blocks a game!
who ever said miami would face detroit in the finals???

Kobe Scores 41 --> Lakers lose...go figure

the next person in line for lakers was only 21 points
they weren't playing good
lakers aren't doing very good, (3-4), i expected them to do much better which their new acquired members

Originally posted by Marsh
I'm glad Grant Hill is back and playing awesome, so sad that he had to miss a couple seasons with his injury

yea, i just hope that he'll last, remember what happened last time he tried to come of the injured list
he only played a couple games if i recall

but yea, grant hill was great b4

wildrice
11-13-2004, 02:55 PM
oh yah
btw ne one see wade break snows ankles the other day

that was great.

Singel
11-13-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by wildrice

who ever said miami would face detroit in the finals???

I misread your post, i tohught u said Heat would make finals, but Pistons would win it all again:nut:

Originally posted by wildrice
pffft, heat won't make it to the finals

i say pistons again

RSX.04
11-13-2004, 04:28 PM
Holy fuck...Kobe posterized Dwight Howard last night. Why would he do such a thing with Kobe coming down the lane wide open??? :dunno:

RiCE-DaDDy
11-13-2004, 07:16 PM
^ it was nothing special, dwight howard didnt even try.

PGTze
11-13-2004, 07:54 PM
^ it was nothing special, dwight howard didnt even try.

Man are you smoking crack or what :dunno:

that was one of the sickest dunks I've ever seen... welcome to the league rookie :D

Singel
11-13-2004, 10:01 PM
CHARGE

RiCE-DaDDy
11-14-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by PGTze

Man are you smoking crack or what :dunno:

that was one of the sickest dunks I've ever seen... welcome to the league rookie :D

ok ok it was nice, but not as nice as u think it is.

i mean it just like the dunk VC did on duncan back in '03. duncan basically just ducked.

u wanna see a sick dunk?? check KJ over hakeem

or this.....
http://web.utk.edu/~dkamp/Pippen-Abuse.gif:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

P.S. trade that punk carter...

64SON
11-14-2004, 09:44 AM
P.S. trade that punk carter...
for who? Corey Maggette?
and Alonzo Mourning is back? i thought he couldn't play n e more . ..

Singel
11-14-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by 64SON

for who? Corey Maggette?
and Alonzo Mourning is back? i thought he couldn't play n e more . ..

Steve Nash and Shawn Marion - Get back most of the marketability in Nash, and Marion's a better dunker than Vince anyways, all he needs is a shoe contract and people will love him.

or

Jamal Magloire and Baron Davis - Same thing, BD's even a better dunker.

Both trades would probly need someone else, like Mo Pete, or Alvin Williams, etc.

And best dunk ever is Iverson over Marcus Camby on a put back, or iverson sort of on VC last time Raps were in playoffs.

pinoyhero
11-14-2004, 01:00 PM
Nice to see the hype of LeBron continuing to materialize.

Jynx
11-14-2004, 03:53 PM

Steve Nash and Shawn Marion - Get back most of the marketability in Nash, and Marion's a better dunker than Vince anyways, all he needs is a shoe contract and people will love him.

or

Jamal Magloire and Baron Davis - Same thing, BD's even a better dunker.

Both trades would probly need someone else, like Mo Pete, or Alvin Williams, etc.

And best dunk ever is Iverson over Marcus Camby on a put back, or iverson sort of on VC last time Raps were in playoffs.

None of the combinations you stated are economically or logicaly feasible.!!
Vinces trade value is extremelly low rite now, they would be lucky to get any ONE of those guys u stated above...

saiyajin
11-14-2004, 05:51 PM
Marion has one of the ugliest shots ever :D

Singel
11-14-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Jynx

None of the combinations you stated are economically or logicaly feasible.!!
Vinces trade value is extremelly low rite now, they would be lucky to get any ONE of those guys u stated above...

From a winning perspective no other team would trade Mark Madsen for VC. Some owners are more concerned with making $$ than winning (Like Toronto's, and Clippers), and thats what VC does. I'm sure the Clippers would trade Elton Brand for him, but the raptors would never accept it even though brand's a far better player. If I were Phoenix or Nawlin's I wouldn't do either of those trades if I were trying to win, but if I cared more about money then I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Vinces trade value is low, but what the raptors would want for him is completely unreasonable, no one other than Yao, Shaq, and maybe Kobe Tmac or iverson.

RiCE-DaDDy
11-14-2004, 06:46 PM
have u guys seem him in the last couple games??

im startin to realize now, hes a pussy and a punk hehe.
If he wants outta TO, at least do something to get your trade value up.

Si_FlyGuy
11-15-2004, 01:42 PM
Glad to see him sit out most of the 4th quarter on saturday night.

qmf
11-15-2004, 03:10 PM
Only 2 games today....Warriors @ Cavaliers and Rockets @ Nets.
Warriors are coming off there first win of the year against charlotte. Thoughts? Yao Ming was dominant on the lakers on saturday, lets see if he can post another 30+ game for Houston......

ca2p3r
11-15-2004, 03:15 PM
i say toronto pushes for a trade of vince for baron davis

bd is unhappy and his team is struggling! same with toronto!

i dunno if vince even has enough value but bd is also injury prone

wildrice
11-15-2004, 04:42 PM
hell, no, the raptors don't need another pg

RiCE-DaDDy
11-15-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r
i say toronto pushes for a trade of vince for baron davis

bd is unhappy and his team is struggling! same with toronto!

i dunno if vince even has enough value but bd is also injury prone

yea man trade makes no sense haha

the only thing that makes sense is VC for ray ray even then its not that great.

how bout VC for magloire heh

Singel
11-15-2004, 06:13 PM
have u guys seem him in the last couple games??

im startin to realize now, hes a pussy and a punk hehe.
If he wants outta TO, at least do something to get your trade value up.

I've known that for years.

And the problem with the VC situation is that his trade value is way lower than what Toronto wants for him (in terms of $$marketability$$)

RiCE-DaDDy
11-16-2004, 03:25 AM
^ years?? lol u mean 1 and a half. this started happening after his injury which was only 2001-2002.

whatever RIP vince 1998-2002

Si_FlyGuy
11-16-2004, 01:11 PM
VC for Ray Allen'll be a good trade. He'll stretch the floor and open it up inside for Bosh....but it's such a one sided trade.

saiyajin
11-16-2004, 07:27 PM
^ years?? lol u mean 1 and a half. this started happening after his injury which was only 2001-2002.

whatever RIP vince 1998-2002

:werd: pretty much after he got injured hes been playing like a pansy hahah

and i think to find out what Vinces marketability is worth is when All Star weekend is upon us...cuz he was 1st for a couple years so this year we'll see how he does

Si_FlyGuy
11-16-2004, 07:43 PM
I'd do VC for Boozer....

Jynx
11-16-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
I'd do VC for Boozer....

well to start their salaries dont match......toronto already has a starting power forward in bosh, and the way utah is playing, theirs no way they wuld give up boozer for a washed up carter.

Singel
11-16-2004, 09:15 PM
I'd do VC for Booze...even though I wouldn't need it after he was gone because Raptors games would be watchable

Jynx
11-16-2004, 11:35 PM
I'd do VC for Booze...even though I wouldn't need it after he was gone because Raptors games would be watchable

:rofl:

PGTze
11-17-2004, 10:51 AM
If the Raptors could get Ray Allen for VC, they should count themselves lucky. Ray Allen is an awesome player, and he isn't a little bitch like Vince. I'm glad Sam Mitchel has some balls and isn't afraid to sit anybody, I'm tired of coaches who allow their stars to do whatever they want.

ca2p3r
11-17-2004, 12:09 PM
the raps wont get shiet for vc...and baron davis was by far the biggest improvment of a trade rumour compared to hedo turkalo or wte in the summer!

baron davis can also play the two!

im glad to iverson is back to his normal self!

Si_FlyGuy
11-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Well...if you put Boozer at PF, you can move Bosh back to Center where he played almost all of last year. Use Woods off the bench or leave out Jalen Rose for a big lineup.

Jynx
11-17-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
Well...if you put Boozer at PF, you can move Bosh back to Center where he played almost all of last year. Use Woods off the bench or leave out Jalen Rose for a big lineup.

Sure he played center, but his natural position is power forward..which is where he will be most effective.

RiCE-DaDDy
11-23-2004, 06:15 PM
http://img43.exs.cx/img43/6016/SamCassell.jpg

GingeRRRBeef
11-23-2004, 07:45 PM
Did any of y'all see Carter's most recent interview on TV?

Reporter asked him why he ain't going to the hole like he used to and why he ain't going to the foul line and he just said he ain't wanna dunk no more.

Weak ... 'nuff said

Jynx
11-26-2004, 01:27 AM
how about them pacers!
beat the twolves 2day.....thats sick

CKY
11-26-2004, 02:17 AM
how about them pacers!
beat the twolves 2day.....thats sick

:werd: when i first heard the suspension i thought they were gonna lose like 20 in a row, but now i'm changing that guess to like above 500

Jynx
12-02-2004, 10:14 PM
holy shit, did anyone c the rockets game 2day
it was sick
tmac 48pts
dirk 53 pts
overtimee
it was nutzz

RiCE-DaDDy
12-03-2004, 04:29 PM
^ yao is a bum

Jynx
12-05-2004, 03:26 PM
^ yao is a bum

It sux that Yao and Tmac cant co exist rite now..

Give them a year and they will be unstopable..

Chemistry comes with time

PGTze
12-05-2004, 03:39 PM

It sux that Yao and Tmac cant co exist rite now..

Give them a year and they will be unstopable..

Chemistry comes with time

Man those two are worse then shaq and Kobe were togehter, and they hated each other:rofl:. Even if Yao spoke fluent English, do you think TMac would actually listen to him? hahaha

RiCE-DaDDy
12-05-2004, 04:37 PM
^ y'know we all say that yao will dominate etc and stuff but im not so sure, he's too unathletic and unexplosive and of course too soft to be dominate. I hope this is not true....

A_3
12-07-2004, 07:21 PM
Now Sprewell's suspended...

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3225268

Does anyone know what he said?

RiCE-DaDDy
12-08-2004, 04:35 PM
^ SUCK MY DICK!

A_3
12-08-2004, 07:55 PM
^ wtf... that's nothing, I thought it was super duragatory... NBA's cracking down hard :rolleyes:

PGTze
12-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Yeah that Sprewell thing was weak, they only suspended him cause the tv mic's picked it up.