PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to Margaret Hassan?

Johnny C
11-10-2004, 03:19 PM
She was seized by unidentified kidnappers in Baghdad on Oct. 19, the Irish government had made a number of direct appeals for her release, but is she still alive?

hjr
11-10-2004, 03:39 PM
no news yet except that al-zarqawi (sp?) said that she should be released as she helped muslims and killing her was against the koran.

Gondi Stylez
11-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by hjr
no news yet except that al-zarqawi (sp?) said that she should be released as she helped muslims and killing her was against the koran.

:werd: and its Quran!

sputnik
11-11-2004, 12:44 PM
technically... its Qur'an

Texas
11-11-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Gondi Stylez

its Quran! Wow, who gives a fuck. What about the simple fact that shes a woman? These degenerate puke vats of filth. I hope ol bush ships out all non offenders and nukes the shithole.

Gondi Stylez
11-11-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
technically... its Qur'an

haha yea ur right!!:D

Gondi Stylez
11-11-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Texas
Wow, who gives a fuck. What about the simple fact that shes a woman? These degenerate puke vats of filth. I hope ol bush ships out all non offenders and nukes the shithole.

Maybe I do! So how about you go fuck yourself! You dumb fuckin American!

All I did was correct the spelling of my Holy Book!

Arrogant Mother Fucker!

2.2vtec
11-11-2004, 01:52 PM
Wow, who gives a fuck. What about the simple fact that shes a woman? These degenerate puke vats of filth. I hope ol bush ships out all non offenders and nukes the shithole.

Your a fucking loser!! Get an education and then speake idiot!! :guns:

hjr
11-11-2004, 02:08 PM

ig-nant ass mutha fucka, haha. you obviously didnt even give any thought to what you just said.

method
11-11-2004, 11:52 PM
'technically' there could be any translation for english spelling right?

I mean.. 'choi' could be spelled 'choy' too... its just the way people decided to do it.

texas is talking about the bigger issue.

Weapon_R
11-11-2004, 11:54 PM
The typical American response is to "nuke the area". If I had a dime for every time an American said that...:rolleyes:

Hmm....it's okay for Americans to "nuke em", but to fly a plane into a building is beyond belief. Fuck, when are people going to wake up....

Johnny C
11-12-2004, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by hjr

Thanks for the update :thumbsup:

hjr
11-12-2004, 10:38 AM
i have seen it as koran on many occasions??? much less as qur'an? im wondering why

Gondi Stylez
11-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by hjr
i have seen it as koran on many occasions??? much less as qur'an? im wondering why

beats me, but the proper way to spell it is, Qur'an

also the pronouncation is with a "Q" sound, nit with a "K" sound? i have seen it spelled as koran but to me that sonds funny too!! hahaha oh well!

turbotrip
11-13-2004, 02:51 PM
Wow, who gives a fuck. These degenerate puke vats of filth. I hope ol bush ships out all non offenders and nukes the shithole.

wow.....then u wonder why america is the most hated nation :rolleyes:

chris
11-14-2004, 01:10 PM
Wow, just another reason why I shouldn't like bush or texas. Way to show how much of an ignorant asshole someone can be.

hjr
11-14-2004, 01:54 PM
come on guys, he is canadian too...

B17a
11-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Here's what happened to her:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/16/iraq.hassan/index.html

GTS Jeff
11-16-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Gondi Stylez

beats me, but the proper way to spell it is, Qur'an

also the pronouncation is with a "Q" sound, nit with a "K" sound? i have seen it spelled as koran but to me that sonds funny too!! hahaha oh well! uh the proper way to spell it is NOT ENGLISH.

Khyron
11-16-2004, 05:34 PM
Yep - looks like they shot her in the head. Let's see - UN is against the war, so they blow up their headquarters. CARE is against the war so they execute the workers.

And of course Al-Jazeera won't air the video of them shooting her in the back of the head.

Khyron

hjr
11-17-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Khyron
And of course Al-Jazeera won't air the video of them shooting her in the back of the head.

Khyron why would they? al-jazeera is as "un-biases" as cnn, they show what they feel their viewers should see. some even put al-jazeera at the level of fox news, which is very very "un-biases" as we all know...

Gondi Stylez
11-17-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
uh the proper way to spell it is NOT ENGLISH.

hahaha, well ur 50% right! Qu'ran is the english spelling of it from the word in Arabic!

thanks jeff! hahaha, comic u are!;)