PDA

View Full Version : Arctic Start remote starter

christine_ng83
11-10-2004, 05:59 PM
Hi. I have some problems on the Arctic Start RT-45 alarm system.

1. The alarm comes up without any impact or pressing any button. You know, it's anyonning to have it happens in the midnight.

2. The door is locked automatically in a minute after I turn off the engine.

Since the alarm system is already installed when I bought my car. So, I can't access their website to get any information because I don't have the information. I don't know whethere I'm in specific service mode. Can I tell from the remote? On the LCD, the icon of shock sensor on the right column is on. On top of the screen, the antenna icon and the battery icons are on. Also, the telephone icon which is next to the antenna icon is "halfly" on (dimmer than the other "on" icons).

Can someone help me here?? I've totally no idea why here comes the stupid problems. T_T

Chris41_ab_ca
01-14-2005, 12:09 AM
I had the same problems you describe. It may be the shock sensor is set too light so a large vehicle passing by or a loud exhaust from a passing car might set it off. My exhaust system is capable of setting off alarms in a parkade and i don't consider it that loud.

George_Reyes
01-15-2005, 02:32 PM
where did you get it installed.

babycow
10-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Hi, hopefully someone in this thread will check this post again.

My remote starter/alarm combo, ARCTIC START RT-45, was stolen last night and the whole day I've been searching online and offline to purchase a new remote. However, I have absolutely no luck at all, may I ask anyone out there know about who is the manufacture and where about I can purchase a new remote.

Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Strugari
10-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Arctic Start is sold at Visions, so maybe check them out.:thumbsup: