PDA

View Full Version : Dr.Pepper

dezmarez
11-11-2004, 02:31 AM
i know this may sound stupid and dumb
buttttttttttttttttt
what is Dr.Pepper made out of...like what is the taste??
like coca-cola and pepsi u no your drinking coke
but what is dr.pepper

BebeAphrodite
11-11-2004, 02:35 AM
maybe root beer and coke?

three.eighteen.
11-11-2004, 02:43 AM
i was told by my phil prof that dr. pepper was what happened when someone mixed cola and cherry soda

BebeAphrodite
11-11-2004, 02:49 AM
ha ha ha
one of my profs was the one who told me root beer and coke
just dun remember who tho

hyperwhite
11-11-2004, 06:14 AM
to me it tastes like all three :dunno:

ex1z7
11-11-2004, 06:51 AM
Part sarsaparilla, part cherry, part crack ?....Good though

1badPT
11-11-2004, 11:59 AM
Its all artifical flavours anyways. Its probably a failed attempt to make a different flavour, but it tasted good (according to some weirdos... :tongue: ) so they marketed it as dr. pepper. :dunno:

Here's the history of the drink for those who care:
http://www.cadburyschweppes.com/EN/AboutUs/Heritage/dr_pepper_time.htm

PS - it has nothing to do with being mixed with cola since none of the major cola brands existed when Dr. Pepper was first made. Colas are commonplace now but they weren't even heard of back then.

JAYMEZ
11-11-2004, 01:45 PM
Heyyyy , no dissin my favorite drink lol , I dont think its root beer , but it might be mixed cola and a cherry cola for sure .

Dr Pepper :drool: :rofl:

Singel
11-11-2004, 01:57 PM
sugar

illeagle
11-11-2004, 02:07 PM
tastes like cabonated cough medicine to me...:dunno:

ricosuave
11-13-2004, 06:43 PM
someone said they mix pepsi and 7up - never tried it tho

the diet stuff is great!

atlantisrising
11-28-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by ricosuave

the diet stuff is great!

Yeah, I love the diet stuff, although I never thought about what the flavor was exactly. Good stuff, whatever it is.

Zero102
11-28-2004, 11:01 AM
I'm pretty sure it's a Cherry, Orange, Cola.

I recall reading a big debate on cherry cola, and Dr. Pepper was frequently names in the debate, however it was ruled out since it was also an orange cola (some people have no lives?...)

Diet Dr. Pepper is evil. It contains Aspartame, which decomposes into formaldehyde. Which we all know causes cancer.

JAYMEZ
11-28-2004, 12:02 PM
^^ What doesnt cause cancer these days.

Seanith
11-28-2004, 12:40 PM
Dr. Pepper rules. :D

Rockski
11-28-2004, 01:53 PM
dr. pepper is a shot of jaggermeister in a pint of ale :D ... its good stuff:drool:

DJ Lazy
11-28-2004, 02:53 PM
Mmmmm just picked up a case today.. Forgot how good this shit is... :drool: :D

5.9 R/T
11-28-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT
Its all artifical flavours anyways. Its probably a failed attempt to make a different flavour, but it tasted good (according to some weirdos... :tongue: ) so they marketed it as dr. pepper. :dunno:

Here's the history of the drink for those who care:
http://www.cadburyschweppes.com/EN/AboutUs/Heritage/dr_pepper_time.htm

PS - it has nothing to do with being mixed with cola since none of the major cola brands existed when Dr. Pepper was first made. Colas are commonplace now but they weren't even heard of back then.

You don't say, so Dr. Pepper is NOT a mix of cola eh? Well I'll be damned...

Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Heyyyy , no dissin my favorite drink lol , I dont think its root beer , but it might be mixed cola and a cherry cola for sure .

Dr Pepper :drool: :rofl:

Originally posted by ricosuave

the diet stuff is great!

Originally posted by Zero102
I'm pretty sure it's a Cherry, Orange, Cola.

I recall reading a big debate on cherry cola, and Dr. Pepper was frequently names in the debate, however it was ruled out since it was also an orange cola (some people have no lives?...)

Diet Dr. Pepper is evil. It contains Aspartame, which decomposes into formaldehyde. Which we all know causes cancer.

I know its exciting to bump up your post count on beyond but maybe we could actually read through all the posts???

DSMer4Life
11-29-2004, 03:28 PM
No, no, no. Everyone knows Dr. Pepper is half a glass of Coke and beer (1/4 portion each) witha shot of Amaretto dropped in it (with the shot glass). Slam that back in one gulp and tell me it don't taste like Dr. Pepper!:D

ninjak84
11-29-2004, 05:56 PM
This thread made me buy a Dr. Pepper.
Even though some of the suggested combo's are disgusting as hell!

Texas
11-30-2004, 01:20 AM
LOL it all started in Waco and moved to Dallas.. go figure.. such a nasty drink that tastes so good.