PDA

View Full Version : A bunch of fucking MORONS

iceburns288
11-11-2004, 04:56 PM
Lambo-power.com

The worst forum I've probably ever seen. All I see is Ferrari bashing. Everywhere. These guys bash anything that's not a Lambo for no reason at all. They call the 308 slow, but it's 35 years old! What do they expect?

They say people only buy Ferraris for bragging rights, that the only real Ferrari owners are abov 40 and buy for the nostalgia. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Michael Schumacher is not above 40.

This guy makes a completely good argument for the 308 and nearly gets banned for it.

I think the fact that the 308 is incredibly slow by today's standards is completely irrelevant in most cases. The majority of 308 buyers do not purchase the car expecting it to be a performance machine, but rather a collectible cruiser nowadays. The gullwing mercedes 300SL is slow by todays standards, and yet is worth more than a brand new Murcie. A car's mystique is part of what the car represented in it own time. The 300Sl was a huge racing automotive development with fuel injection, race success, low production numbers, and unique gull wing doors. The 308 holds a completely different status in automotive history as the standard yuppie car of the late 70's early 80's. Chances are the 360 and Gallardo will hold equal status 30 years from now.

I'm not being just biased, but really the members of ferrarichat are much nicer. Ferrari owners have always been more courteous, kind, and more respectable than Lambo owners. Never met a nice Lambo owner. :(

These guys make me so mad... they say Ferrari doesn't have any racing heritage. Then in the same thread they say the only reason Ferrari wins races is because they have more R&D. wtf?

They also justify the 550 losing to the Gallardo as 'brutal' and it 'got smoked', yet in another thread they say the 430 can only beat the Gallardo because it is newer, even though it's 1 year younger than the G-car and the 550 is 8 years older than the Gallardo. wtf

ZorroAMG
11-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Hahaha, yeah ferrari has absolutely no racing heritage. It's like saying Angelina Jolie's not hot...

Lambo owners tend to be new money, arrogant fokkers

Weapon_R
11-11-2004, 06:07 PM
It's cuz Lamborghini makes cars that are just as awesome as ferrari and they are naturally competitors. I'm sure most Ferrari guys say the same.

Phuqu
11-11-2004, 06:12 PM
But Angelina Jolie is not hot.

Team_Mclaren
11-11-2004, 06:32 PM
man this is stupid, what do u expect from a lambo forum? i think you should grow up and understand the reality.

jaysas_63
11-11-2004, 06:51 PM
i bet it really burns ur ass when ppl dis daddys ferrari eh? lol jk ya its stupid how lambo owners bash ferrari's but ferrari owners do the same......all i hope is that one day i'll be able to bash one of the other sides:thumbsup:

Go4Long
11-11-2004, 07:20 PM
lamborginis are faster, ferraris are works of art though...depends on what you are looking for...and yeah...a lot of the super rich tend to bash everything that is not theirs

iceburns288
11-11-2004, 07:29 PM
Ferrari owners do not tear the **** out of Lambos. The guys who buy them to get laid are pretty dumb, young entrepenuers that know nothing of cars. Most Ferrari owners are more passionate about their cars yet are much more respectful. Check out ferrarichat.com

The admin of that site, Allan-Lambo, is probably the most banned user I have ever seen. Takes all opportunities to lash out at Ferrari at all times. I'm not saying he's the typical owner, but he is pretty annoying.:thumbsdow

I am trying hard not to be biased, but it seems every single thread takes a hit at Ferrari. wtf. We had a thread on fchat about how on a track a Gallardo's brakes failed and then some Lambo guy tore us up for being biased against Lambo, hating them, being pro-Ferrari, etc. All we did was say a Lambo's brakes failed, which sent the Gallardo into a wall. Ouch.

PS: don't ever mention Lambo's racing history to a Lambo owner. Especially on their forum.:guns: :guns:

Weapon_R
11-11-2004, 07:58 PM
Lamborghini doesn't really have a racing division, but you have to see how and why it was started to realize why it doesn't.

I still love Lamborghinis far more than Ferraris. I love the history behind the way that Lambo was started, and the fact that we rarely ever see any around here.

Btw - most lambo owners have no interest, time, nor level of immaturity that those guys have. I'm willing to bet that most lambo owners, and ferrari owners are far too preoccupied with driving their vehicles to sit on a forum and bash each others cars.

blinkme_210
11-11-2004, 08:35 PM
I believe Ferrari hands Schumi whatever Ferrari he wants. So then he technically does not qualify as a buyer :nut:

962 kid
11-11-2004, 08:37 PM
haha pretty hutin' forum..... i liked this thread in particular: http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=327

Well I think on the highway the lambo would win hands down

I believe that Murcielagos whit new engine can beat CGT

Murcie with exhaust and air filters would be very very close. Not only will it increase the hp, but the 100pd weight lose is significant. Id bet, full exhaust, air filters, and dump the all wheel drive and youre right there.

lamborghini.....there is no substitute.

sad thing... most of those retarded posts were made by an admin

pinoyhero
11-11-2004, 08:41 PM
Nice collection of quotes, don't see why after actually being able to own one of those cars you need to be more manly and go hardcore on the forums.

iceburns288
11-11-2004, 09:00 PM
Dude... it's all about how hardcore you are.

Check this out:

When you beat a 4000lb, 10 year old Ferrari grand tourer, it's AWESOME! YOU DA MAN!

When your Lambo loses to a same-year CGT, it's great because you "didn't lose by much" or at least your car "looks 20x bett4r!" and at least it's "fast enough" already, it doesn't need to beat that CGT. Or the Enzo. Or even a (4000-lbs again!) CL65 (but at least ya lose this time, and to a car cheaper than yours)

Beating a 10 year old Ferrari -:thumbsup:
Losing to new CGT -:thumbsup: cuz you didn't get all out pwned!

BTW at 180mph the CGT should be about 30 carlengths ahead of a Murcielago. But hey, cmon... that's nothin!

davidI
11-11-2004, 09:09 PM
my ex's Dad had a bunch of Ferrari's and came to the conclusion that they're not all that they're cracked up to be. He sold his 512 BB and 512 TR but still has a 67' 275 GTB and 360. Apparently the doors wouldnt' always close right and he'd have engine problems if it was any cooler than 5 degrees out and stuff like that.

I like Lambourghini's styling more and the fact that they're more rare but the older Ferrari's are amazing! His 67' is :bigpimp:

EK 2.0
11-11-2004, 09:30 PM
*slipping on Nomex underwear and zipping up flame suit*

Guys, dont you know...the Ferarri is the J-Body of the exotic world...:D

Just Kidding...

BerserkerCatSplat
11-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
Guys, dont you know...the Ferarri is the J-Body of the exotic world...:D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What does that make Lambos, then? The K-car of the exotic world?:D

shakalaka
11-12-2004, 03:53 PM
hahah
just noticed that websites admin's avatar. Lol its pretty funny!!

5.9 R/T
11-12-2004, 03:54 PM
Maybe it's just a collection of kids whos dads own ferrari's and lambos and thats why it seems so immature? I can't imagine someone with enough money to buy one to come on a forum to bitch unless they just think they own one...

Team_Mclaren
11-12-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
Maybe it's just a collection of kids whos dads own ferrari's and lambos and thats why it seems so immature? I can't imagine someone with enough money to buy one to come on a forum to bitch unless they just think they own one...

:werd:
"hint "iceburns288 "hint"

delsol_rockstar
11-12-2004, 07:38 PM
The whole entire ferrari company is what it is today because of there racing heritage... they were kicking ass 40 years ago and they still are

finboy
11-12-2004, 08:01 PM
so a bunch of hurt-bags who bought their trendy lambo's to get women are bashing the other hurt-bags who bought another type of penis-car to get women, and they argue about it on the internet. how is this different from any other car forum out there? :dunno:

either way...
i'd rather have this then a ferrari or lambo

http://www.pietro-pizzi.at/grafiken/pics/cars/porsche_993_rufctr2_1s.jpg

ex1z7
11-12-2004, 11:56 PM
^ Word.

But instead of a porshce..I'd rather have
http://www.z31.com/sezs/2/scottie.jpg Do a lil engine change here..etc. :)

I have no hate for Ferrari or Lambo, never been in one or anything so I can't really bash their performance etc. But it looks to me like they wouldn't be driven too often etc. You pay so much for a car and never drive it - or at least - drive it once a year or something. I find it sort've silly. But other exotic cars like Porsche etc. I could afford later on in my life, and wouldn't hesitate to customize + drive etc. them...Ferrari/lambo's don't look like they get much exercise...

I don't really dig Italian cars anyways so :thumbsup:

dsmer
11-13-2004, 12:01 AM
These homos dont even drive lambos so they should shut the fuck up. :whipped: