PDA

View Full Version : Wtf is with this cavalier?

Melinda
11-12-2004, 08:27 PM
Tonight my mom and I were driving southbound on Mac trail and coming up from behind us in the next lane is this silver cavalier. As he flew by us, we (of course) took notice of the angry bumblebee "exhaust" and the red neon licence plate frame. We watched him drive like an idiot for a bit, cutting everyone off and almost causing 3 accidents in less than a minute. We ended up stopped beside him at the light and I noticed his 'oh so cool' black light tube above his rear view mirror.

My mom likes to accelerate with a bit of power (well as much as the arieo can have) so when the light turned green, she went ahead and this cav boy thought she was racing him and we heard his bubblebee start up again. Haha my mom had him owned up until she hit the speed limit (again, she wasnt trying to race the guy) and she stuck to the limit once she got there, but he didn't. He flew past us and AS SOON as he was past us he flipped on the RED UNDERGLOW (possibly as the victory 'double tap' kinda thing?) and continued down the road cutting people off and causing more accidents.

Just an FYI to the driver if he reads this...your driving does not make you cool. Actually, everyone around you sits there thinking about how much of an idiot you are and wishes your 16-year-old driver insurance policy would be higher. Wait your turn in line or else choose to run your car into a telephone pole or something like that, not another car in traffic full of innocent people.

Kobe
11-12-2004, 08:27 PM
Cavbo1 has been spotted :rofl:

civic_stylez
11-12-2004, 08:48 PM
he is always on canyon meadows.. i see him all the time, he has some "gimp racing" or something decaled over his front quarter panel..he is a master of the gangster lean as well. maybe someday i will be cool enough like him to have the canadian tire black light in my car as well.:thumbsup:

finboy
11-12-2004, 08:53 PM
its a j-body, there is a reason they are the most hated car on beyond, hahahaha

marq-jt
11-12-2004, 08:58 PM
thats not cavb01 i knwo the driver he went to bishop grandin he is about say 19 or maybe even 20 years old...
i raced him and he thinks he all that he's nothing well not really race i just hate when people cut me off without signallign first so i got tick and did the same...lol

but anyways hes just a big goof trying to be cool with his red underglow and licence palte hahah what a fruit cake... anywyas

its not cavb01 its another replica i would say... lol

euro_racer
11-12-2004, 09:17 PM
ive seen the guy a couple times, and every time i see him i laugh as he drives by looking like a complete retard with his parent's 4-door cavalier with red underglow and driving like a fuckface lol

7thgenvic
11-12-2004, 09:33 PM
hahahaha, i hate that guy, he zoomed past me on anderson last week! and pulled up looked at me and then turned on his underbodies! WOW SOOOO COOL! i hate fuckers like that! honeslty its just sad and pathetic that he's putting other people at risk just because he wants to get his gheyyyy rice mobile noticed!

sorry to hear that melinda, i know how you feel.

Skyline_Addict
11-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by marq-jt
thats not cavb01 i knwo the driver he went to bishop grandin he is about say 19 or maybe even 20 years old...
i raced him and he thinks he all that he's nothing well not really race i just hate when people cut me off without signallign first so i got tick and did the same...lol

but anyways hes just a big goof trying to be cool with his red underglow and licence palte hahah what a fruit cake... anywyas

its not cavb01 its another replica i would say... lol

???:english:

cavb0i
11-12-2004, 10:59 PM
i got a 2 door cav. no streetglow nd i downt drive gay but nd ye i seen this cav guy b4 with the red glow hes stupid thought u were racing should of cut him off or somtime

AllGoNoShow
11-12-2004, 11:31 PM
No Skyline I think cavb0i should speak english.

ZorroAMG
11-13-2004, 12:30 AM
Ohzz crap, man I saw that guy the other day and I raced him!!!1!! Beat him so bad he actually morse coded "Pwnz0rz4d3d thumbsdown" with his headlights as I pulled lyke 10 car lengths on himz....pffffft!!!!

Melinda, I love that your mom owned him in the aerio!

Melinda
11-13-2004, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by cavb0i
hes stupid thought u were racing should of cut him off or somtime

No, my mom doesn't drive like a jackass.

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Melinda, I love that your mom owned him in the aerio!

Haha she was pretty happy about it as well :D

statick
11-13-2004, 07:50 AM
sorry to hear that sht, ran into this guy rite by my skool one time when i was goin there. he likes to rev his engine in front of junior high skool kids.

chris
11-13-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by statick
sorry to hear that sht, ran into this guy rite by my skool one time when i was goin there. he likes to rev his engine in front of junior high skool kids.
wat a gangsta, showing off to grade 7's, hahaha, maybe he can pick up a thirteen year old hottie, hahaha

aquamarine
11-15-2004, 10:28 AM
If only he pissed off some hick in a BIG truck...

Road-Rage finally at work for the better of our society!

403Gemini
11-15-2004, 11:41 AM
whats with j-body owners?

i remeber before i had either of my cars i had my parents mini van (the pimp juice van as id title it haha) and i was on my way back from a club with my ex(girlfriend at the time) and we're at a red light and this ugly turqoise cavalier pulls up, starts revving his engine. shit its bad enough i was laughing at him for wanting to race an aerostar but my ex was laughing her ass off and pointing at him lol.

stupid high school kids hah

sputnik
11-15-2004, 11:49 AM
nice story... could have used a vampire or two

B17a
11-15-2004, 12:02 PM
Holy shit, this guy gets around. I had an encounter with him a few weeks back too on Macleod near Chinook. Asshole was about 3" off my ass the whole time, I finally pull over a lane to get away from his ricer ass and he pulls up next to me giving the me the g-look, I was soooo scared:poosie: However my feelings of fear soon turned to uncontrolable laughter as I saw his hot neon plate and underglow. In the words of Old Dog from Menace II Society, "I feel sorry for your mother"!

schurchill39
11-15-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by chris

wat a gangsta, showing off to grade 7's, hahaha, maybe he can pick up a thirteen year old hottie, hahaha

Hahaha, gotta love them 13 year old hotties. Expecially when the next best thing he coulda got would of been the family dog.

ehos
11-16-2004, 01:44 AM
This guy must visit Edmonton, because there's a guy with a riced up Cavi (neon underglow). Drives like an idiot.

Toms-SC
11-16-2004, 11:19 PM
yea, this guy lives in the south, I seem him all the time. WHAT A POS

camero
12-13-2004, 10:04 PM
Saw this dude at Wal-mart like 10 minutes ago. Had his underglow on and everything. Riding on steelies :rofl: very :bigpimp:

I was pointing and laughing seriously. :rofl:

AcuraTl
12-13-2004, 10:49 PM
i think i may now him...four dour cav silver...are the rear lights Silverish...like they arent stock?? and was the guy black?? if so he goes 2 my school (abe) yea he has a bumble bee exhaust and drives like an idiot...

cavb0i
12-14-2004, 12:10 AM
dood is a looser sheouldnt drive gay puttin inocent people at risk nd his gay glow.

blueripper6
12-14-2004, 12:17 AM
HAHA today, when I went out for dinner with my brother.. so guy in I think it was a sunfire(4 door.. black with primer spots) anyways he was reving his engine and shit at the 4th and center intersection turn.. like the double turn.. he wanted to race around the corner?:rofl:
anyways the best way to discourage ricers is to point and laugh... like my brother did, pointed and laughed, I guess he got discouraged, or scared(86 accord LOL)...

and thats my story.

crazydave
12-15-2004, 07:02 PM
he did a RICER FLY BY. well thats what me and all my friends call it when when you waste them off the line and stop trying and they fly by you after youve already applied the breaks.:rofl:

camero
12-15-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by crazydave
he did a RICER FLY BY. well thats what me and all my friends call it when when you waste them off the line and stop trying and they fly by you after youve already applied the breaks.:rofl:

he probably thinks the brake lights are suppose to go on. :dunno: :rofl:

crazydave
12-15-2004, 09:19 PM
:dunno:

ringmaster
12-22-2004, 01:23 AM
wow this boy sounds like a real class act... i wish i could floss the
neons and the gay exhaust like him. If this car is so damn ugly then why does he try and attract attention to it? thats the last thing you want when you drive a pos...

teknical
12-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Is it a 4 door piece with exhaust, that light around the licence plate, clear corners, yea he went to grandin. He's hilarious.

RWD
01-01-2005, 09:04 PM
he must have nawwwwzzzz

schurchill39
01-02-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by RWD
he must have nawwwwzzzz

NAAWWWZZZ hahahahaha thats the funniest thing i've heard all day

George_Reyes
01-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by teknical
Is it a 4 door piece with exhaust, that light around the licence plate, clear corners, yea he went to grandin. He's hilarious. What year? My son goes there.

teknical
01-03-2005, 01:48 AM
not sure if he goes there anymore, he did when i went there. I've been out of high school for 2 years now.