PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sealed Fable xbox game

Deleriation
11-13-2004, 12:11 AM
I'm selling a sealed copy of Fable for 50 bucks. You pay shipping, if there is any to pay lol.

Deleriation
11-14-2004, 03:20 AM
bump? people sure dont want Fable lol.

Deleriation
11-18-2004, 03:35 AM
bump. Any offers?

Forcefed
11-18-2004, 05:14 AM
This is an Alberta based forum...not that I trying to screw your sale but most are reluctant to buy due to the amount of out of provice scamers

Deleriation
11-18-2004, 05:22 AM
lol dude im like 6 hours away. god this place is horrible for crap posting. Thanks for the unneeded heads up :thumbsdow

Forcefed
11-18-2004, 05:42 AM
Sorry If you didnt want to hear it, but no sence jumping around the issue

Deleriation
11-18-2004, 07:37 AM
i dont think location is a big issue for buying stuff, unless its from somewhere in the states, or another continent. Just cuz I'm not in your province doesnt mean im a scam. If so then ebay shouldnt exist. I'm selling a sealed game for xbox, how much of a scam can that be?

awd
11-18-2004, 03:27 PM
Maybe its the price?

403Gemini sold me Fable a month ago for $30...

QuasarCav
11-18-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Deleriation
i dont think location is a big issue for buying stuff, unless its from somewhere in the states, or another continent. Just cuz I'm not in your province doesnt mean im a scam. If so then ebay shouldnt exist. I'm selling a sealed game for xbox, how much of a scam can that be?

Easy, I send you cash and you send nothing. Since you are out of province there is less accountablility and less chance that you will be found.

Dont go bashing beyond because were a little apprehensive about out of province/city sales.

Deleriation
11-19-2004, 01:27 AM
well lets see, who is stupid enough to send cash? Apprehensiveness can take place in PM, not in the auction itself, otherwise it is called crap posting. It makes other potential buyers think twice and creates doubt, from a single paranoia. If you want refs for me check out Deleriation on ebay, or w/e. Somebody can close this stupid thread now, its solidified my opinion on how annoying albertans can be. :drama:

gorillam
11-19-2004, 01:41 AM
Hey guys listen, I'm here in calgay I know Deleration in person.

We grew up in the same town.

It's no scam..

Dont ruin his thread guys....

awd
11-19-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Deleriation
Somebody can close this stupid thread now, its solidified my opinion on how annoying albertans can be. :drama:

Shouldn't make assumptions -- I am from BC. And calling potential buyers "annoying" probably isn't the best way to win their trust.

But really, for the most part this is an AB based forum -- who would want to go through the hassle of buying a $30 game from someone in a different province?

Deleriation
11-19-2004, 04:25 PM
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&dept=0&WLBS=fsweb19&sku_id=0665000FS10041779&catid=&newdeptid=15

Thats 59 then tax.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/232734.asp

Thats 50 bucks AMERICAN.

So let me know where you buy it for 30 bucks, then crap post in my thread AGAIN! :thumbsup:

I only call people annoying, who are pissing me off by ruining my thread. If people are interested in what I'm selling, they can simply write in the thread that they are, give me an offer if they want, or even say YGPM. And I have no clue how sending me money over paypal, or a money order in the mail, then me sending the game to them, is such a hassle. Omg thats so hard! :cry: As I said, can a moderator close this thread now, I'm not selling this game to people who are as cheap as you guys. I pity the fool to sell something worth retail for 30 bucks?? to anybody, what a rip for them. Yeah sure you can sell it for 15 to 20 bucks off the total price with tax, which btw is 64 bucks, but for 30 bucks? Not likely. This is a brand new sealed copy, not pre played, and not refurbished. Thats all I gotta say.