PDA

View Full Version : bmw nightmare in vancouver

e46slugmo
11-30-2002, 11:40 PM
bmw dropped my rim and bounced it around the floor...worst part, they claim that the rim came like that...

SIGH :banghead:

not important, but just thought i would share it.

bol
11-30-2002, 11:44 PM
when my bmw dealer *SCRATCHED* my rims they got them repainted.

same when the dinged my rear bumper, they repaired it.

free of charge

mind you I did bitch VERY loudly to them

e46slugmo
11-30-2002, 11:55 PM
yeah well they claim that i curbed them myself...
they were definitely NOT curbing marks
i got them refinished a couple weeks ago....

they didn't even have the courtesy to admit it....

they give u the best service before you buy the car...afterwards...they dont give 2 sh*tz about u

[GaGe]
11-30-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by e46schnitzer
bmw dropped my rim and bounced it around the floor...worst part, they claim that the rim came like that...

SIGH :banghead:

not important, but just thought i would share it.

wtf? did you actually see them drop the rims? and what a lame excuse.

three.eighteen.
12-01-2002, 12:03 AM
sue the mother fuckers, show them you had them resurfaced just weeks ago

e46slugmo
12-01-2002, 12:06 AM
i didn't SEE them drop it, but it's pretty obvious. The paint all around the rim was chipped off (not scraped off), there was even a chip INSIDE one of the side of the spokes, how that got there is beyond me.

it doesn't matter if i show them the receipt of the refinishing...
they can always say i "curbed" them when i was driving there, they try to get away with this stuff because they CAN!!!

i'm contacting BMW Canada on monday and see what they can do about it, i bet they're not going to do anything though.

hjr
12-01-2002, 11:27 AM
sueing them is a waist of time, and it would prob. cost more in the end with lawer fees and lost time in court than getting all you rims refinished again. And what would the payout be??? ill tell ya, just about enough to cover that first wheel and maybe some expenses.

max_boost
12-01-2002, 03:38 PM
Oh dam Marlesa.....ouch......I feel your pain......are you talking about your AC Schnitzer Type 3 wheels? Were you getting your tires mounted/balanced or something?

I have to bring my car into BMW for new brakes on wednesday, I hope they don't screw up or else I will charge them double when they eat at my restaurant during their lunch breaks hahaha

e46slugmo
12-01-2002, 05:50 PM
i had to get the bushings fixed...
yeah they're the type 3s...if they dropped my new ones i will cap them....

i think u should charge them doublr anyways to cover for my loss...hehe