PDA

View Full Version : haha

MenteL
11-15-2004, 05:27 PM
so im sittin in chem class. this kid who wears clothes that only a mother of a fag could love walks in, puts all her....i mean his shit down on this desk behind him, folds it up neatly and stacks it, hangs his jacket on the back of his chair in such a particular way, i could do nothing but laugh. i decide to sit behind him, so i could talk to the hottie that was a desk over. well, ic ouldnt do that without moving his shit outta the way, so what better way to do it than to just WHOOSH....dumped it all over the class room floor, man, the kid CRIED. I couldn't beleive it. tells me i owe him 50 dollars for drycleaning and a new manpurse because i broke the strap on his old one. :rofl: Man . guess you guys had to have been there to see this gucci wanna be cry his eyes out. his fake louis vuitton manbag, hahahah

teamPRO
11-15-2004, 05:32 PM
hahahahahahaha. see. wouldnt everybody else wanna kick this guys ass too. :rofl: how can anybody sit back and take shit like that

MenteL
11-15-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by teamPRO
hahahahahahaha. see. wouldnt everybody else wanna kick this guys ass too. :rofl: how can anybody sit back and take shit like that I poked him in the chest, he then took his hands, touched his poke wound and teared up some more. rofl

toyboy88
11-15-2004, 05:38 PM
bhahahha :rofl:

teamPRO
11-15-2004, 05:38 PM
im suprised he didnt beat the fucking shit outta you. but anyways. he did have a manbag so you cant expect much back. hahahahhaha:rofl:

Carfanman
11-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that this whole thing is a joke because both people come on here camplaining about the same incident from the oposite sides. It's obviously either two kids planing this joke or one kid with 2 usernames.

rio_rex
11-15-2004, 05:44 PM
Haha, i'v always wondered why some of these guys wear these little bags that resemble a womens purse. Especially these fobish guys that wear their designer jackets and reddish coloured hair with their purse.."cough" i mean bag slung around their shoulder sticking out of the back of their jacket. I mean holy fuck are all guys becoming "metrosexuals", or are there just more gay ppl nowdays??

quote from seinfeild, "its not a purse, its a european carry all!!!"
lamo:rofl:

teamPRO
11-15-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman
Am I the only one who thinks that this whole thing is a joke because both people come on here camplaining about the same incident from the oposite sides. It's obviously either two kids planing this joke or one kid with 2 usernames.

nope. i think its a joke too. so its fucken coincidential that both people are fucken beyond members?? dont think so... :bullshit: unless this MenteL guy is juss fuckin around.. anyways. its some funny shit.

szw
11-15-2004, 06:09 PM
not as good as

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41184&highlight=g35

which lead to

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41207

BerserkerCatSplat
11-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman

I dunno... the stories dont' exactly match. In one it's just a jacket, NOT hung on the back of the chair, and the other is a bunch of stuff, with the jacket hung on the back of the chair.

Could just be a strange co-incidence, I guess.

treg50
11-15-2004, 09:52 PM
Either was "MenteL" sounds like HE likes men. "Men" "tel." Men tell what? That you flame in the changeroom? I woulda shoved the desk down your throat for putting my shit on the floor. How old are these fags? Sound like a bunch of high-schoolers. Is this 1985? Sounds like turd-boy is picking on Marty McFly --- grow up punk.

MenteL
11-15-2004, 10:22 PM
oh my god you guys are surely over analyzing this.

the kid posted a thread about his jacket, and i made a parody saying i was the guy who threw his shit on the ground. treg50, man, chill DA FUCK OUT homay!!! word :drama:

ZorroAMG
11-15-2004, 11:31 PM
:zzz: ghey.

BerserkerCatSplat
11-15-2004, 11:35 PM
Weak. :thumbsdow

shakalaka
11-15-2004, 11:44 PM
^^^WOOORD!!

Zephyr
11-16-2004, 12:18 AM
I fail to see the humor.