PDA

View Full Version : Damn police....

redline_13000
12-01-2002, 04:57 AM
well today i had another encounter with a cop, i noticed him following me for about 5 min, finally he pulled me over, did the usual license and registration check, then he asked me some questions about where i was and if i was at any parties etc...then his dispatcher said to him "is it "the blue gmc jimmy" hes like "yes it is"...so i looked at him and said...hmm its always THE BLUE GMC JIMMY hey, hes like what do u mean by that, i told him u guys know me well dont u, whenever u see a blue jimmy with this license plate u gotta pull me over and piss me off..he started to laugh then said...hehe you can leave..now i know that its not my driving that gets me pulled over..the faggets will always pull me over:( :thumbsdow :rofl:

lammer
12-01-2002, 10:59 AM
that sucks man..is there anything you can do about it?:banghead: :banghead:

CRXguy
12-01-2002, 11:28 AM
Shit.

Stop driving, and go get laid. Get rid of this bad luck man.:rofl:

GTS Jeff
12-01-2002, 12:06 PM
repaint your car

CRXguy
12-01-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
repaint your car

That reminds me of Grand Theft Auto.:rofl:

Stratus_Power
12-01-2002, 12:16 PM
time for a new ride!

Dave P
12-01-2002, 01:02 PM
ive being pulled over three times in my truck since i have had it. i have had it for about a month. And i have never gotten a ticket.

i feel your pain.

Dave

HRD2PLZ
12-01-2002, 01:57 PM
Get a new plate? :dunno:

szw
12-01-2002, 02:02 PM
Do you have something like DRUGDLR on your plate or something?? haha

redline_13000
12-01-2002, 04:33 PM
fuck i think i should stop driving..or get a new ride altogether..this is getting on my nerves

Lo)2enz0
12-01-2002, 06:32 PM
ouch what an ass

[GaGe]
12-01-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
That reminds me of Grand Theft Auto.:rofl:

hahaha.. reminds me of it too..

anyways, that really sucks. you should report this at the police station and see what's going on.

GTS Jeff
12-02-2002, 12:23 AM
ive noticed that cops always ride behind me and run my plate for no reason...

maybe its cuz im an asian thug gangsta driving a red sports car haha

Hollywood
12-02-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by redline_13000
well today i had another encounter with a cop, i noticed him following me for about 5 min, finally he pulled me over, did the usual license and registration check, then he asked me some questions about where i was and if i was at any parties etc...then his dispatcher said to him "is it "the blue gmc jimmy" hes like "yes it is"...so i looked at him and said...hmm its always THE BLUE GMC JIMMY hey, hes like what do u mean by that, i told him u guys know me well dont u, whenever u see a blue jimmy with this license plate u gotta pull me over and piss me off..he started to laugh then said...hehe you can leave..now i know that its not my driving that gets me pulled over..the faggets will always pull me over:( :thumbsdow :rofl:

So why are they pulling you over?

LUDELVR
12-02-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Shit.

Stop driving, and go get laid. Get rid of this bad luck man.:rofl:

I'm gonna have to agree with shit break here!! hahaha, always a viable solution for any problem!!!:thumbsup: :rofl:

max_boost
12-02-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
ive noticed that cops always ride behind me and run my plate for no reason...

maybe its cuz im an asian thug gangsta driving a red sports car haha

REally? You must be really pimping...........:rofl:

Stratus_Power
12-02-2002, 01:19 PM
no cops ever ride behind me and run my plate when i drive the stratus :(

three.eighteen.
12-02-2002, 01:50 PM
i think cops do have some racial profiling going on...i mean you cant help it...you see and asian kid in a sports car with a few clear lights...whats the first thought that goes thru your mind?

Hakkola
12-02-2002, 02:36 PM
Guys, they don't just profile, they always look up my plates too, and I'm actually happy that they do it, sure i get a little nervous, but I'm happy to see them checking the plates because a lot of cars are being stolen lately.

LUDELVR
12-02-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
i think cops do have some racial profiling going on...i mean you cant help it...you see and asian kid in a sports car with a few clear lights...whats the first thought that goes thru your mind?

the stupid part is how often are you gonna drive a stolen souped up car? I mean, really, how conspicuous can you get? hahah, it's like everytime spyderman and I were in the eclipse, a cop would always be behind us ringing in the plates! I mean come on! If the car was stolen, do you honestly think we'd be driving it around just waiting to be caught? Fucking idiots!! hahaha

inspire
12-02-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Guys, they don't just profile, they always look up my plates too, and I'm actually happy that they do it, sure i get a little nervous, but I'm happy to see them checking the plates because a lot of cars are being stolen lately.
very good point, i have to agree!

James
12-02-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

:werd: ....i always have cops come up behind me,then 30 seconds later....once there done typing in my plate....they leave. Im White.....it happens to everybody.......Escpecially if your young.

GP_DrIvEr
12-02-2002, 10:56 PM
dude man if they know your license plate etc go re-register your car and get a new plate, might solve the problem, for a little while :rofl: :thumbsup:

Audi Kid
12-02-2002, 11:00 PM
cops always check my plates no biggie!

redline_13000
12-02-2002, 11:10 PM
hahah they pull me over..and 80 % of the time they dont give me a ticket or anything...just look for something too...seriously though i think they suspect im drugdealing or sotin like that..such bs

GTS Jeff
12-03-2002, 12:02 AM
man, i think u should get a custom title under your name..

"cops love me" or "wannabe drugdealer"

:thumbsup:

redline_13000
12-06-2002, 11:42 PM
hahah ya ...can an admin do it please!!