PDA

View Full Version : marjune

dust-off
11-16-2004, 10:23 AM
has anybody ever heard of a drug called Marjue? you eat it in cake or mixed with chocolate. anyways i eat some of it last night and i had no clue what was happening around me i diidnt know where i was and when i was chewing on a candy i thought my teeth were all falling out!:confused: and i also ccouldint feel much other then my teeth hurt like hell and i was triping the fuck out for over an hour and my buddy told me i looked like i was dieing and my eyes were realllllly red and hes never seen that look on somone before and i still kinda look fucked up the next day and i cant remember that much other then not feeling any thing but my teeth witch r fine as can be and puking alot. somone plz tell me if u know anything about this shit!!!:nut:

QuasarCav
11-16-2004, 10:24 AM
It's alright man, send over your schools number and I'll make sure they take care of you.

EDIT: Please don't tell me you're talking about marijuana, If you eat that and trip out hardcore you are probably 14.

shakalaka
11-16-2004, 10:39 AM
^^^:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

brandon
11-16-2004, 10:45 AM
:whocares:

1badPT
11-16-2004, 11:37 AM
There should be skill testing question in order to activate new accounts...

86max
11-16-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT

:werd:

:rofl: :nut:

B17a
11-16-2004, 12:08 PM
That's okay, I had a kid when I was in high school ask our teacher what "mary-ju-whana" was.

buh_buh
11-16-2004, 12:09 PM
There should be skill testing question in order to activate new accounts... :rofl:

Why are you even taking drugs where you don't know the effects of it?

Davetronz
11-16-2004, 12:11 PM
Wow.... :clap: :dunno:

~Leah~
11-16-2004, 12:12 PM
:banghead: :burnout:

dust-off
11-16-2004, 02:53 PM
cuz im in marocco and i was to,d it was good and not marijuana i know that shit all to well. but this drug im just wondering if u ppl think it was laced with somthin or what?:dunno: no need to be hating on me about somthing i want to know about and yea i know it sounds stupid but shit i wanna know wtf they dude gave me

QuasarCav
11-16-2004, 02:56 PM
You took drugs from a stranger in another country?

ryder_23
11-16-2004, 02:57 PM
you ever think, maybe in marocco, they call marijuana Marjune/marjue or wahtever you call it...

i've tried a bunch of diffferent searchs in good, on drug forums, etc...

if you could get a real name that might help, but according to what i've looked at, it doesnt exist...

marjune = marijune, and maybe if they have accents or something, they said

MARI JANE

finboy
11-16-2004, 02:57 PM

dust-off
11-16-2004, 03:35 PM
nope not mary jane. its in arabic "marjune" and i did know the guy its my buddy but he got it from his buddys dealer and e didint even know what was in it. he also thought it was lacd or somthing....

DUBBED
11-16-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by dust-off
nope not mary jane. its in arabic "marjune" and i did know the guy its my buddy but he got it from his buddys dealer and e didint even know what was in it. he also thought it was lacd or somthing....

You're an idiot, didn't your mom teach you about putting unknown objects in your mouth? :whipped:

IMO you deserve to puke everywhere, you're lucky you didn't die.

dust-off
11-16-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED

You're an idiot, didn't your mom teach you about putting unknown objects in your mouth? :whipped:

IMO you deserve to puke everywhere, you're lucky you didn't die.

but it also wasint the first time i did this drug, every other time i ate it i was fine but this was wayyyy diff

brandon
11-16-2004, 03:41 PM

wow so your smart buddy bought a drug from his dealer and he didnt even know what it was? You and your buddy sound really fucking smart man.

dust-off
11-16-2004, 03:44 PM
no i said he got it from a friend of his who had got it from his dealer

DUBBED
11-16-2004, 03:45 PM

but it also wasint the first time i did this drug, every other time i ate it i was fine but this was wayyyy diff

Sounds a lot like ecstacy, could be rat poison, could be brake cleaner.

What did this drug look like? Pill, powder? Snort it, smoke it, pop it?

QuasarCav
11-16-2004, 03:45 PM
Just quit replying man, You can add that to the list of things you did today.

dust-off
11-16-2004, 03:47 PM
mix it in cake or chocolate and eat it. but thats the first time its made me feel like that so im currious now

DUBBED
11-16-2004, 03:56 PM
mix it in cake or chocolate and eat it. but thats the first time its made me feel like that so im currious now

Do you know what it looks like? Like white dusty power or green weedy shit? Mush maybe?

sin
11-16-2004, 03:59 PM
*cough* placeboandyourejustadumbnoob *cough*

Ben
11-16-2004, 04:02 PM

Y'see, what you had was some sort of Delicate Mystery cream fuck that screws with your senses cuz it was laced with Heroin, Angel dust and a real poor grade opium.

This in turn causes you to feel all screwed up.

Note Exhibit A:

http://www.virgeweb.com/Ben/fucked.jpg
Exibit A

This, compounded with your complete lack of intelligence, blossomed into a bright array of funky feelings you've never experienced before.

Hey look on the bright side, you are now unable to ever fly an aircraft, work for the governemt, police, or any other decent job, and might as well just give up on life and go eat more of that cake.

Cheers.

dust-off
11-16-2004, 04:03 PM
it could be mush but still i never really seen what it looked like

civicrider
11-16-2004, 04:04 PM
yah you can mix alot of drugs in chocolate and cake.... that doesnt help much.

brandon
11-16-2004, 04:04 PM
pwned
:closed:

QuasarCav
11-16-2004, 04:05 PM
it could be mush but still i never really seen what it looked like

Quit proving that you are an idiot.

dust-off
11-16-2004, 04:07 PM
and i know for a fact they dont put that shit Ben just said in there haha or id be dead

brandon
11-16-2004, 04:09 PM
just admit you got jerked off on.

dust-off
11-16-2004, 04:11 PM
fuck u buddy i just want to know what the fuck it was. im sure u would to if u have eatin it like 5 times and that last time it felt alot diff then the other 4 times i think u also would want to know wtf is up with it! am i not right? if u smoke weed and all of a sudden u get some weed from a buddy and it fucks u up and u havint had that kinda of a high before? what do u think u would be thinking?

civicrider
11-16-2004, 04:18 PM
^
then its clearly been laced...:rolleyes:

QuasarCav
11-16-2004, 04:19 PM
fuck u buddy i just want to know what the fuck it was. im sure u would to if u have eatin it like 5 times and that last time it felt alot diff then the other 4 times i think u also would want to know wtf is up with it! am i not right? if u smoke weed and all of a sudden u get some weed from a buddy and it fucks u up and u havint had that kinda of a high before? what do u think u would be thinking?

I'd be thinking, hey this is some great weed. I wouldn't be posting my high school paranoia.

Drugs aren't like alcohol, there is no 5.0% weed. The stuff you get varies from dealer to dealer.

sin
11-16-2004, 04:26 PM
haha no dude in high school all weed is the same :thumbsup: some of it even doubles as a great herb for cooking, kind of tastes like oregano!! oh ya btw dust i have a bunch of really good weed in my kitchen... err garage, that id be willing to sell

dust-off
11-16-2004, 04:32 PM
its not weed... i dont need to keep telling u ppl that and if u could only feel ur teeth being busted up and they wernt thenu would also trip out and also thinking u see blood when u spit and its not blood its just spit.

Ben
11-16-2004, 04:39 PM
It's probably Mush, in conjunction with the three drugs I listed above. Mush makes you hallucinate and causes Intracerebral hemorrhaging.

It's too late to fix it, you're gonna die.

KoukiS14
11-16-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Ben
It's probably Mush, in conjunction with the three drugs I listed above. Mush makes you hallucinate and causes Intracerebral hemorrhaging.

It's too late to fix it, you're gonna die.

I concur with your prognosis Dr.

YCB
11-16-2004, 04:43 PM
speaking of stuff mixed in cake.. does ne one know how to make hash brownies.. hahah??
:angel:

QuasarCav
11-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Step one: Make some brownies

Step two: put some hash in them

Step three: Wish your trip was like on the 70's show

Step Four: Kick yourself in the ass for eating hash

DUBBED
11-16-2004, 06:27 PM
Anyone ever experimented with poyote?

dust-off
11-16-2004, 06:31 PM
yea i was always thinking it was mush but this last cake i ate was CRAZY! iv NEVER been that high before off of anything! i cant even member that much jus the teeth the blood thing and wanting to fight anybody that tryed to move me from my spot!:banghead: im gonna find out what it was! it could have just been a bad batch of shrooms or it could have been laced only god and the dealer knows. and im gonna find out!

buh_buh
11-16-2004, 07:00 PM
I don't see why people would lace stuff. Why spend more money on it without telling the person who's buying it? :dunno:

ryder_23
11-16-2004, 07:05 PM
date rape? :rofl: hahahahhaha

sin
11-16-2004, 07:18 PM
if youre making brownies, use shake, not hash