PDA

View Full Version : Hitting on my mom?

Melinda
12-01-2002, 05:42 PM
Hehe my mom came home a few days ago and told me that as she was leaving the chinook centre parking lot, a guy pulled up beside her and motioned for her to roll down her window. She did and he yelled into the car 'is that exhaust stock?' (she drives a 2002 Suzuki Aereo) She said that yes it was and took off when the light turned green. I asked her about the guy and she told me he was a young white guy in an 'import' with a cameleon paint job. (helpful i know) Didn't sound familar but man, what a funny story. My mom is a 42 year old woman driving a protege look a like...I gotta admit though, the car does sound good.

Dope Dealer
12-01-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
Hehe my mom came home a few days ago and told me that as she was leaving the chinook centre parking lot, a guy pulled up beside her and motioned for her to roll down her window. She did and he yelled into the car 'is that exhaust stock?' (she drives a 2002 Suzuki Aereo) She said that yes it was and took off when the light turned green. I asked her about the guy and she told me he was a young white guy in an 'import' with a cameleon paint job. (helpful i know) Didn't sound familar but man, what a funny story. My mom is a 42 year old woman driving a protege look a like...I gotta admit though, the car does sound good.

MILF! :love: :thumbsup:

Blue Devil 2
12-01-2002, 06:01 PM
Did you ever think, MAYBE he was interested in the exhaust? 42yr. old....:barf:

sexualbanana
12-01-2002, 06:15 PM
Rob's got it made. haha

[GaGe]
12-01-2002, 06:56 PM
maybe the guy was just a poser who knew nothing about cars.. :dunno:

or maybe your mom's hot.. :rofl: :rofl:

RSeXy
12-01-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
Rob's got it made. haha

you mean Peter! (Fluidic Digital!)

haha...yeah at Xmas time..that's when all the creepies come out.

Stratus_Power
12-01-2002, 08:29 PM
maybe he was hoping your mom would ask the question... " what about your exhaust".. thats when it really turns ugly

Melinda
12-01-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
Rob's got it made. haha

Huh???

Originally posted by Stratus_Power
maybe he was hoping your mom would ask the question... " what about your exhaust".. thats when it really turns ugly

Eww I don't wanna think about the ugly side of things...

Si_FlyGuy
12-02-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Melinda

Ya...I meant to ask her for a number but my shopping cart couldn't keep up.