PDA

View Full Version : Alright guys I need some lticket advice

Redlyne_mr2
12-01-2002, 05:43 PM
I have about 600 dollars worth of tickets that I planned to pay when I re-registered my mr2 in the spring. Unfortunately my license expired on my birthday last week. WHen I go to renew it will they hit me with the charges? To top it off I was pulled over and the damn cop gave me a ticket for 350dollars for having an expired license, I explained to her that it was sort of impossible for me to have my Alberta license renewed since I was in Ontario..needless to say she didnt care...i wonder if she thinks Im going to pay that ticket?

VWhooligan
12-01-2002, 06:33 PM
you should have got someone to renew your license for you then. i'm living in calgary, but my license is from manitoba. i had to get my dad to mail me the forms that allow someone else to pick up my license. i signed them and sent them back and then he sent me my new license.

its no excuse to say you couldnt renew your license. you do have an alberta address don't you? (otherwise how else would you have an alberta license)

del-lude
12-02-2002, 12:27 AM
The last time I got a ticket and didn't pay it, they wouldn't let me renew my registration. So I had to pay it plus the penalty for not paying it right away. Ended up paying about twice the amount of the ticket originally.:banghead: