PDA

View Full Version : young buc the dumb fuc

d-UNiT
11-17-2004, 02:21 AM
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/pop/apmusic_story.asp?category=1403&slug=Vibe%20Awards%20Fight

both these guys are dumbasses

i mean serious.. who the fuck hits dre?
man thats hurt..
young buc is such a rat

Kaos
11-17-2004, 03:08 AM
How disrespectful is that? sucker punch Dre.
The guy deserved to get stabbed, it was disrepectful on Young Bucks part.
Its not surprise to me, its kinda like putting 50 Cent and Ja rule at the same table.

fcuk_it
11-17-2004, 03:33 AM
i watched the award show today and they cut HUGE fight out, but then i saw some videos on the internet and they show the whole fight...

hockeybronx
11-17-2004, 03:44 AM
Hey Playa...

Heres the way it will work:

Young buck will be hunted down by the whole Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit Crew.

50-Cent would never turn his back on Eminem. Eminem will be there to stick up for Dre. The three of them are like brothers (reading the Encore song lyrics).

Well actually they'll probably just blast each other in some songs, but still the guy must be whack, he wouldn't amount to anything without Dre.

50 Cent got turned down and rejected by Columbia House Music, and it was Dre and Eminems label that signed 50 Cent, who later headed up G-Unit.

It all fits together like a jigsaw puzzle.

statick
11-17-2004, 08:04 AM
^isnt young buck part of g-unit? and g-unit is with shady/aftermath which is dre/eminem, so how does that work?

any1 wana explain the whole reason for this fight?

86max
11-17-2004, 08:22 AM
SANTA MONICA, California — The Santa Monica Police Department issued a warrant for the arrest of G-Unit rapper Young Buck on Tuesday (November 16) in connection with the melee at Monday's Vibe Awards.

After reviewing a Violence breaks out at the Vibe awards videotape of the fight, investigators believe Buck (born David Darnell Brown) stabbed 26-year-old Los Angeles native Jimmy James Johnson after Johnson assaulted Dr. Dre during the ceremony at the Santa Monica Municipal Airport hangar (see "Dr. Dre Attacked, Man Stabbed During Melee At Vibe Awards").

Buck, who will be charged with assault with a deadly weapon, was one of three men seen on the videotape with knives. The other two have not been identified.

"Mr. Brown is seen lunging over another male and swinging the knife at Mr. Johnson's upper body while Johnson is looking away from him," Santa Monica Police Department spokesperson J.T. Butts Jr. said at a press conference Tuesday (November 16). "He is clearly depicted holding the knife after the assault and was a number of fight participants sprayed by pepper spray. Brown then fled the scene and was not identified until earlier this morning. ... We are asking Mr. Brown to surrender himself to the Santa Monica Police Department immediately."

The encounter began around 7:25 p.m., when Johnson approached Dr. Dre pretending to ask for an autograph and began punching him several times.

"As private security persons attempted to control Mr. Johnson, several males attempted to assault him," Butts said. "Two uniformed officers attempted to intervene and they themselves became victims when unidentified men threw chairs at them."

James was stabbed in the chest and suffered a collapsed lung. He was rushed to a local hospital and is in stable condition, Butts said.

James, who is on parole, has not yet been interviewed, nor has Dr. Dre. "We have a call in to him, he has not responded, but we will interview him at his earliest convenience," Butts said. "This investigation is continuing and we are in the process of identifying several other assault suspects. We have a lot of people to interview."

Butts said he has no idea what sparked the assault and made no connection between Johnson and Suge Knight, a longtime Dre rival who attended the awards.

Initially only two officers intervened, but Butts said 56 officers were on the scene within minutes, including more than 30 who were patrolling the Vibe Awards. Metal detectors were used at the doors, Butts said.

Young Buck has several arrests in Nashville on his record for minor offenses, Butts said. A spokesperson for the G-Unit had no comment.

Def_3
11-17-2004, 08:38 AM
:drama:

statick
11-17-2004, 09:54 AM
thnnks 86 max

Mckenzie
11-17-2004, 10:03 AM
Does anyone have the video link?

I just missed it on one of the entrertainment shows last night....man that guy is lucky to be alive for punching Dre.

Kaos
11-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by hockeybronx
Hey Playa...

Are you saying that Young Buck turned his back on Dr Dre?
Are you sure you read the article right?

roopi
11-17-2004, 10:10 AM
Young Buck was defending Dre.

civicrider
11-17-2004, 10:35 AM
^
yeah that random who asked for the signature punched dre and then buck shanked the guy who threw the puch

d-UNiT
11-17-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by hockeybronx
Hey Playa...

50-Cent would never turn his back on Eminem. Eminem will be there to stick up for Dre. The three of them are like brothers (reading the Encore song lyrics).

Well actually they'll probably just blast each other in some songs, but still the guy must be whack, he wouldn't amount to anything without Dre.

50 Cent got turned down and rejected by Columbia House Music, and it was Dre and Eminems label that signed 50 Cent, who later headed up G-Unit.

It all fits together like a jigsaw puzzle.

"hey playa"
your an idiot

young buc didnt punch dre

ZorroAMG
11-17-2004, 11:40 AM
hahahaha, you people, jumping on the "youungbuck what a fag blah blah" bandwagon. If you actually READ the article, it says some dude hit dre and young buck stabbed the dude when security was dragging him away. :rofl: Hooked on phonics worked for me, were you guys hooked on chronics instead?

BTW I find it hilarious that all these famous rich rappers are still a bunch of murderous, criminal thugs regardless of what they have achieved....STICK TO YOUR ROOTS FIGHT THE POWER AND BRING TEH MAN DOWN, YO!!! :rofl:

86max
11-17-2004, 12:46 PM
LoL, cuz yuo can't nevva get da hood outta teh thug y0!

Like why would DMX need to steal a car :rofl:

d-UNiT
11-17-2004, 12:58 PM
he cant stop it.. once you're ghetto you cant go back

except for diddy because hes all talk pure wussy shot calla

HOLLA!

ca2p3r
11-17-2004, 01:11 PM
^

haha didnt u say "young buc is such a rat"

in ur first post? uhm :rofl:

statick
11-17-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by 86max
LoL, cuz yuo can't nevva get da hood outta teh thug y0!

Like why would DMX need to steal a car :rofl:

^:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wut was even funnier was when he was saying he was with the secret service and that they need the car immediately.

d-UNiT
11-17-2004, 02:11 PM
yeah i dont like young buc too much either

and i said he was a rat because he lookslike one

cman
11-17-2004, 02:29 PM
wow like zorro said, some of you should attend english 14 because it looks to me like you havnt yet.

random guy sucker punches dr. dre, brawl ensues, sometime during or after the brawl when security is hauling away random guy young buc stabs him.
young buc was defeanding dre, not turning on him!

g-g-g-g-g-gggggggggg unit

sin
11-17-2004, 02:35 PM
just for the record, G-Unit is on their own record label, owned by shady, which is owned by aftermath, so they actually are part of the aftermath family.

ryder_23
11-17-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by sin
just for the record, G-Unit is on their own record label, owned by shady, which is owned by aftermath, so they actually are part of the aftermath family.

Aftermath which is owned by dre (i believe) which is owned by interscope (once again not too sure), which is owned by time warner (and again not sure, just all that i've heard) :rofl:

Hey, atleast there not using guns any more :D

wouldnt surprise me if suge had something to do with it... one thing i hafta say about him tho, is hes on big intimidating mofo..:rofl:

d-UNiT
11-17-2004, 03:21 PM
when suge said he didnt do it but hes a lying bitch so you never know

Gspotracer
11-17-2004, 03:41 PM
Video link, not very clear though:dunno:

http://www.wcnc.com/perl/common/video/wmPlayer.pl?title=www.wcnc.com/1116-vibe.wmv

hockeybronx
11-17-2004, 06:35 PM
Hey Playa...

My bad guys, I didn't take enough time to read the article.

Upon reading it once more I now know what really happened. It makes a little more sense now.

I feel pretty stupid now:nut:

Chester
11-17-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

BTW I find it hilarious that all these famous rich rappers are still a bunch of murderous, criminal thugs regardless of what they have achieved....STICK TO YOUR ROOTS FIGHT THE POWER AND BRING TEH MAN DOWN, YO!!! :rofl:

All these guys are straight from the ghetto, it doesn't matter how much money they make, they still grew up in the ghetto and they live like they're in the ghetto. If you ever watched making the band or whatever its called, where puff daddy gets all those ghetto kids together in one house and they're always fighting each other, thats how all the rappers were like when they were that age.

sexualbanana
11-17-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Gspotracer
Video link, not very clear though:dunno:

http://www.wcnc.com/perl/common/video/wmPlayer.pl?title=www.wcnc.com/1116-vibe.wmv

Is there a better one than that?

I saw the one on Much News and they had a little more. Plus they showed what Snoop said after;

Something along the lines of "If you got a beef with Dre, you can come talk to me and my crew" or something like that.

d-UNiT
11-17-2004, 07:20 PM
thata boy snoop

dogpound gangstas all up in ya ass

ohwiee

Foreign1
11-17-2004, 07:35 PM
Where was 50 in all this? if they said it... i missed it!

if only everybody wore bullet proof vests... Fifty:bigpimp: =P.I.M.P

d-UNiT
11-17-2004, 07:57 PM
cut

dust-off
11-18-2004, 05:57 PM
damn im not surprised! i myself almost got cut tonight by some fucking goof that wanted to rob me but got beat down because he was a little piece of moroccan shit!:guns: :guns: RUN YOUNG BUCK RUN YOUR ASS OFF!!! i hope he dont gotta do time or somthing stupid but what ever i think hes gonna get charged for a few million then that will be the end of it then this other guy will be caped(guy that punched dre) and then the rapper that caps him will get shot a bunch of times like pac did then the police wont find who did it then its all over.

p.s R.I.P pac!!

AcuraTl
11-18-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by dust-off
damn im not surprised! i myself almost got cut tonight by some fucking goof that wanted to rob me but got beat down because he was a little piece of moroccan shit!:guns: :guns: RUN YOUNG BUCK RUN YOUR ASS OFF!!! i hope he dont gotta do time or somthing stupid but what ever i think hes gonna get charged for a few million then that will be the end of it then this other guy will be caped(guy that punched dre) and then the rapper that caps him will get shot a bunch of times like pac did then the police wont find who did it then its all over.

p.s R.I.P pac!!

:confused: :confused: :dunno: :dunno:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1493758/20041115/g_unit.jhtml?headlines=true

better video, its on the page sumwhere

d-UNiT
11-18-2004, 07:27 PM
i dont understand whats going on there..

Zephyr
11-20-2004, 02:00 PM
free buck!

what a dumbass to go up to dre and start sucker punching him...of course hes gonna get stabbed when hes in a room full of aftermath/shady/g-unit members... in the video you can see 50 cent, lloyd banks and young buck go at him...

yea stabbing isnt right but you're talking about excriminals so of course its gonna happen....so johnson was at fault for even trying...

Def_3
11-20-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
free buck!

what a dumbass to go up to dre and start sucker punching him...of course hes gonna get stabbed when hes in a room full of aftermath/shady/g-unit members... in the video you can see 50 cent, lloyd banks and young buck go at him...

yea stabbing isnt right but you're talking about excriminals so of course its gonna happen....so johnson was at fault for even trying...
:werd: agreed 100%

AcuraTl
11-20-2004, 03:22 PM
man this thing has played out 100 % in favor of Gunit. As soon as Tony YaYo Got out, Young buc gets sent in! hahah, i guess they can make another 200 songs about freeing Young Buc! haha

Zephyr
11-20-2004, 07:03 PM
buck just has another thing to rap about... o well good driving music

sexualbanana
11-20-2004, 10:11 PM
Funny thing is, it just legitimizes the image that he portrays. Thus increasing album sales, and artist awareness.

hockeybronx
11-21-2004, 03:49 AM
Hey Playa...

Here are some lyrics resembling the comradery between all these boys. Eminem - Dr. Dre - D12 - G-Unit

"50 Cent was like a fuckin jackpot for me
And Dre, it's like we hit the fuckin lottery
And a damn slot machine at the same time as eachother
Why the fuck you think we ride like we brothers
When we rhyme with eachother
In time we discovered that we have more in common
Then we thought with eachother"

d-UNiT
11-21-2004, 12:01 PM
stop saying hey playa

i swear to god its the most annoying thing ever!

xDiMSuMx
11-21-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by d-UNiT
stop saying hey playa

i swear to god its the most annoying thing ever!
:werd: :rofl:

its starting to bug me lol

AcuraTl
11-21-2004, 09:36 PM
i say we do a vote 2 ban him...sum1 start one in Ask leo :)

d-UNiT
11-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Hey Playa...

i dont care enough to ban the guy he hasnt done anything wrong hes just annoying dawg

wildrice
11-22-2004, 12:07 AM
http://www.muchosucko.com/video-vibesawardfight.html

YCB
11-22-2004, 12:37 AM
security was too scared to do ne thing hahah

wwhich one is young buck?

86max
11-22-2004, 12:11 PM
Young Buck Surrenders, Expected To Post 500k Bail

G-Unit member Young Buck has surrendered to Santa Monica, California police in connection with a stabbing at The 2nd Annual Vibe Awards.

According to Lt. Frank Fabrega, the rapper turned himself in this afternoon (November 19) and is expected to post $500,000 bail.

An arrest warrant was issued shortly after the incident for the Nashville, Tennessee native, after police identified him on a videotape stabbing Jimmy James Johnson.

Johnson allegedly punched Buck’s mentor, Dr. Dre, as he was accepting Vibe’s Living Legend Award.

The assault on Dr. Dre resulted in a melee in a hangar at the Santa Monica Airport, where the awards show was being taped.

Johnson suffered a collapsed lung and is currently in the hospital recovering. Authorities plan to question him in relation to the assault on Dr. Dre, but published reports suggested that Johnson was not yet healthy enough to talk.

Young Buck’s debut album Straight Outta Cashville debuted at #3 on Billboard’s Pop Chart. His Lil’ Jon produced single “Shorty Wanna Ride” is currently # 6 on Billboard’s Hot Rap Tracks chart.

Source: Allhiphop.com

statick
11-22-2004, 01:11 PM
half a million:eek: , expensive bail. guy who attacked dre better get his own aswell.

86max
11-22-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by statick
half a million:eek: , expensive bail. guy who attacked dre better get his own aswell.

Oh he will ;)