PDA

View Full Version : Ricer report

240droptop
11-17-2004, 04:50 PM
Hey what really is a ricer, if anyones got some pics of what they belive is a ricer post them up.

heres one that I found that I belive is super ricer liek really why?

Kaos
11-17-2004, 04:51 PM
What would you consider ricey?
Stickers?
Big Exhaust?

QuasarCav
11-17-2004, 04:55 PM
Chances are someone would post up a pic of someone on the boards car and a shit storm would start.

On a related note I saw a RAV-4 all done up with a dual exhaust and some assorted rice. The license read "TRAV 4".

thinmyster
11-17-2004, 05:01 PM
buddy has 3sgte in the rav 4

turboteg
11-17-2004, 05:17 PM
yes hes does and made you should edit out his plate

86max
11-17-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Chances are someone would post up a pic of someone on the boards car and a shit storm would start.

:werd: haha

If people wanna rice out their cars, let them. As the old saying goes "to all their own"....perhaps the saying itself is becoming more played out than altezza's nowadays:dunno:

toyboy88
11-17-2004, 05:38 PM
DUMB THREAD :whocares:

GTS Jeff
11-17-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by turboteg
yes hes does and made you should edit out his plate if u care so much, why dont u go white out his license plate too? people on the road might see it...

habsfan
11-17-2004, 06:22 PM
this thread is just askin for problems. everyone has their own opinion as to what is rice and what looks good. just let it be

BumpinTalon
11-17-2004, 10:20 PM
jesus christ I saw this super-ricey talon, don't ever make your car look like this one .. chrome rims? wtf was he thinking?

...:dunno: being a ricer is gay but you are never going to able to stop them.

cman
11-17-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
On a related note I saw a RAV-4 all done up with a dual exhaust and some assorted rice. The license read "TRAV 4".

hahahaha travis' rav 4. thats one of my closest friends oldest brother. good friends of our families. hes a good guy, just had an odd taste in what car he chose to mod.
but like thinmyster said, he does have engine modifications done as well.

vegas2005baby
11-18-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by cman

he does have engine modifications done as well.

what an excuse of the weak, just cause the car is somewhat fast (what 16s?) he can make if ugly, bad taste is bad taste no matter how much money you have under the hood.

BumpinTalon
11-18-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by vegas2005baby

what an excuse of the weak, just cause the car is somewhat fast (what 16s?) he can make if ugly, bad taste is bad taste no matter how much money you have under the hood.

hahaha man you are so gay. excuse of the weak? I bet you can't even say you've done any serious engine mods. A lot of drag cars are really ugly, and they've got motor work done, so would it still be an excuse of the weak if they point out their engine when someone comments on their nasty custom bodywork?

cman
11-18-2004, 12:19 PM
:rofl: so people who drive pro drag cars have bad taste? because you know their car runs 6's, but all that matters is how it looks. it looks bad therefore its gay, who cares how fast it is.
now i understand why they put the huuuuuuuuge ricer wing on the back!:rolleyes:

and i dont recall ever saying i thought it was fast, because obviously its not its an SUV. i was just stating that the odd body work he had done isnt all he had done.

QuasarCav
11-18-2004, 12:54 PM
It looked okay, the exhaust was about 2 inches off the ground where it V-ed in the middle.

He was a good driver though, he let people in and wasn't speeding!

SilverBoost
11-18-2004, 01:34 PM
I really could care less what anyone thinks of my car. Some call it rice, Some don't. Who cares. People can have an opinon that matters to me when they help pay for it.

I know I've had 16 year old kids taking the bus call my car rice before. Hmmm yeah, I think I'll change it based on comments from reputable sources like that.

Craig Lieberman commented on my car last year at a show and said that I should go with a more JDM style wheel if I want to do better at shows. I took that advice, because I'll accept he's pretty well a guru in this scene. But he didn't say my car was rice just because it was styled differently than he would have done it.

And who cares if someone puts a huge wing on their car and is proud of it, even though it may be their only mod. It's their damn car, let them be.

I wish people would just grow up and appreciate the time and work put into something and forget about whether or not they approve of the look.

:rolleyes:

Peace

BumpinTalon
11-18-2004, 02:05 PM
never seen your car before - holy shit dude, it's nice :D mad props :) I wish my car could even get attention from Craig Lieberman, let alone some compliments or pointers.

Godfuader
11-18-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
It's their damn car, let them be.

I wish people would just grow up and appreciate the time and work put into something and forget about whether or not they approve of the look.

:rolleyes:

Peace

:werd: :thumbsup:

7thgenvic
11-18-2004, 02:25 PM
ricer for life baby! woooooooooooooo

turbo'dGSR
11-18-2004, 02:38 PM
Nice spoiler! wow....:eek: . Like they say...to each his/her own.

pinoyhero
11-18-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
ricer for life baby! woooooooooooooo

That thing is huge!

Alpine Autowerks
11-18-2004, 07:34 PM
it's all spelled out on the ticket

http://www.ricecop.com/images/riceticket2.jpg