PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Dyno Day!

Toma
12-01-2002, 08:13 PM
Thanks to all that came. I had a great time, and I can't believe how many people showed up. I was dynoing from noon till 5:30 non stop. Some really cool cars, including the KILLER, AWESOME, Unbelievable, 37hp Sprint ;) ;)

Anyway, if someone knows the guy in the yellow S10, ask him to get a hold of me, I owe him a little $$ for his class.

Again, thanks for coming out, especially the guys that took the long trips from out of town :thumbsup:

My appologies for forgetting to post the start time on this board. I planned it from noon till 5..... apparantly some people came at 9:-- am..... ooops! Sorry :dunno:

If there is interest in a beyond only dyno day, lemme know, seemed the majority of cars today were domestics....

Toma

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Maxt
12-01-2002, 09:38 PM
I need a motor first..:(....but it was fun...Maxt

Ben
12-01-2002, 10:16 PM
book one for the spring...Mayish

soloracer
12-01-2002, 10:18 PM
Hey Max, at least you went out with a big number. Toma, where did Max's dyno run place him in the group of cars? I would think somewhere in the top 5.

rx7_turbo2
12-02-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by soloracer
Hey Max, at least you went out with a big number. Toma, where did Max's dyno run place him in the group of cars? I would think somewhere in the top 5.

I know he beat the supercharged mustang so he's up there, he definently took the rotary class:poosie:

And thanks to Toma, it was a good time. I think I ate my weight in chips, next time I'll bring a big bag, I owe ya.

Cheers
Graham