PDA

View Full Version : Justin Timberlake

Dave P
12-02-2002, 01:26 AM
Anyone see his new vid? i think its called cry me a river. Pretty catchy song. Wicked vid. has a tight benz, some nice 911's. hot girls. lyrics are pretty funny. hes finally sticking to some bitches haha

any one elses thoughts?

Dave

ninjak84
12-02-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Dave P
Anyone see his new vid? i think its called cry me a river. Pretty catchy song. Wicked vid. has a tight benz, some nice 911's. hot girls. lyrics are pretty funny.

You just described every song created.

LUDELVR
12-02-2002, 02:45 PM
didn't he create this song for britney? That's what I was told anyway!! hahaha, Funny thing I heard was when they were interviewing him and asking about britney and her virginity he replied something along the lines of "she's not a virgin and I should know!" hahahaha
some funny shit man!

dj_honda
12-02-2002, 03:35 PM
yea i heard that! in new york the radio station offered to play his song twice as much as the regularly would if he told them whether or not he had gone down on britney......and after pestering him he said he had! haha....

Dope Dealer
12-02-2002, 03:36 PM
I heard about that too, wasn't sure if it was true or not. :rofl:

PlayGurlRacer69
12-02-2002, 03:55 PM
no offence his video is kind of creepy..... he like stalks her into the house, watching her have a shower, and leaves a video of him making out with this girl so ya i dunno..... i never really liked him but this video sucked........ like its a good tune and all and ya the benz was nice....... but i dunno! And ya it was about britney....

hjr
12-02-2002, 05:10 PM
your all forgeting that he was the front man for N'sinc. sorry, to me thats quite unforgivable.................

Zephyr
12-02-2002, 05:30 PM
boybands suck, period. memebers from boyband suck, period.

Hakkola
12-02-2002, 06:18 PM
Hey man, I'm in a boy band, granted it's just me and a mop armed with an imagination, but the girls still idolize me!!!

hjr
12-02-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Hey man, I'm in a boy band, granted it's just me and a mop armed with an imagination, but the girls still idolize me!!!

your a wierdy