PDA

View Full Version : new trends

teamPRO
11-19-2004, 02:24 PM
new trends i see.. those fucken boots for girls that look liek there for eskimos and shit. i think there called uggs. theres fake ass brands and shit too tho. i dunno why chicks wear them. makes their feet look big. Well as a guy im juss telling all you girls that they dont look good.

THREE40SEVEN
11-19-2004, 02:26 PM

hexified
11-19-2004, 02:27 PM
:whocares: all the clothes come off in the end anyhow....

Team_Mclaren
11-19-2004, 02:32 PM
and you wonder you never get laid?

:whocares:

thich
11-19-2004, 02:34 PM
they're apparently from Australia and were based off designs of similar boots that surfers wore while out of the water

fashion trends are fashion trends, if u don't like it then just forget about it - they change every year anyways and rotate in roughly 12 year cycles

Barkthisfuc*er
11-19-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
and you wonder you never get laid?

:whocares:

WOW, stating someones opioion eh......someone needs to brighten up.....who cares...because teampro has a good statement...sorry you like ugly ass styles.....sluts tend to wear that shit............good game

teamPRO
11-19-2004, 02:42 PM
^^^^ :rofl:

good game. wtf??? ahahahahahaha

ZorroAMG
11-19-2004, 03:01 PM
Do girls you know sleep and live under a rock? Ugs have been and gone out of style like 5 months ago. Chicks that wear them now or think they're hot are half a year too late.....maybe next time..

Oh wait I guess in high school they are getting popular...check out Von Dutch for cool stylez y0!

:rofl:

Dave P
11-19-2004, 03:02 PM
biggest new trend ive noticed is enthug newbies trying to impress the world with usless posts and internet fighting

sputnik
11-19-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Oh wait I guess in high school they are getting popular...check out Von Dutch for cool stylez y0!

:werd: :rofl:

The Von Dutch crazy cracked me up. When I was a kid I met Von Dutch at a car show in Minneapolis and his tshirts were selling for $15 USD and when I started seeing Von Dutch shirts for $80 I was like WTF?! Ask 99% of the people wearing Von Dutch and they have no idea who he was.

The boots are call Muklucks and were quite popular in the 70s and early 80s. Just an old trend making the rounds again.

Shaolin
11-19-2004, 04:00 PM
my cousin whose goes to school out at UBC was telling me a lot of people are wearing track suits and chicks dressing up like import models now.. is that the new trend?

yeah my mom was telling me about those boots.. she's got a pair now, but she's got one of those oldies ones she kept back in the 70s.. pretty weird lookin.

?????
11-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Do girls you know sleep and live under a rock? Ugs have been and gone out of style like 5 months ago. Chicks that wear them now or think they're hot are half a year too late.....maybe next time..

:rofl:

Yeah my gf has had uggs for a long time now(when everyone stared at them) from Austrailia and she still wears them cuz she thinks their comfy. Doesn't mean she thinks she "hot" and in with the trend. Can't just assume who someone is by what they wear weather the style is "in" or not.

toyboy88
11-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

The Von Dutch crazy cracked me up. When I was a kid I met Von Dutch at a car show in Minneapolis and his tshirts were selling for $15 USD and when I started seeing Von Dutch shirts for $80 I was like WTF?! Ask 99% of the people wearing Von Dutch and they have no idea who he was.

The boots are call Muklucks and were quite popular in the 70s and early 80s. Just an old trend making the rounds again.

care to inform the incompetent? who was von dutch? lol :poosie:

Majestic12
11-19-2004, 05:53 PM
Those are some ugly-ass boots.
Yeah, they look like Eskimo boots, and here in Australia you see chicks kickin' around in miniskirts and summer tops, cuz it's so damn hot, and then you look down and they're wearing winter boots.

wtf?

ZorroAMG
11-19-2004, 07:16 PM
Uggs...great name, short for ugly...

Some fuckin trend, the inuits up north have been wearing them since the dawn of time..(that's WAAAY before the Internet for some of you...)

t-im
11-19-2004, 07:21 PM
Uggs are from australia..orig surfing boot..the concept is cool (can wear em barefoot in summer since it cools ur feet etc etc)

but where the fuck have you been, uggs are not "NEW TREND" maybe like a year ago..but once u can buy those things everywhere..totally not

and good for you for thinking that...:zzz:

BloodBaneZXY
11-19-2004, 07:22 PM
Haha those boots remind me of the ones that one of the dudes has in Dumb and Dumber (when they roll up in the lambo at the hotel). Hysterical! :P

Weapon_R
11-19-2004, 07:23 PM
You know the trend is moving along when ebay sellers get their hands on them :)

Singel
11-19-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Dave P
biggest new trend ive noticed is enthug newbies trying to impress the world with usless posts and internet fighting

:werd: For every 5 bad fads atleast we get 1 good one, like TNA tight pants. I just wish they didn't make them in any size above medium:barf:

Teampro, check out Pokemon, it sounds like a trend that fits your maturity level

Chester
11-19-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin
my cousin whose goes to school out at UBC was telling me a lot of people are wearing track suits and chicks dressing up like import models now.. is that the new trend?

yeah my mom was telling me about those boots.. she's got a pair now, but she's got one of those oldies ones she kept back in the 70s.. pretty weird lookin.
Chicks here dress up like import models, but they're about 15-16 years old haha

I always see girls at MRC wearing these boots, kind of remind me of eskimo boots haha

dsmer
11-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Singel

Teampro, check out Pokemon, it sounds like a trend that fits your maturity level

what dont you shut the fuck up? this is general talk. speaking of maturity level, stop acing like you're the boss around here.

and yes those boots are shitty. airwalk makes the fake ones.

teamPRO
11-19-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Singel

oh you're cool now:thumbsup:

Khyron
11-20-2004, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
[B]

You'll be happy to know Von Dutch clothing is now carried by... Sport Check. :rofl:

Khyron

Ajay
11-20-2004, 02:56 AM
Trends are trends. I remember back when I was in grade 6 I had a set of Puma tennis shoes and a couple Puma t-shirts and everyone asked why I was wearing Puma and not Adidas, Nike, or Reebok.

Now everyone and their dog has a set of Pumas and a bunch of Puma apparel.

And yah.....those Ugg boots are fugly.

Ajay
11-20-2004, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Khyron

You'll be happy to know Von Dutch clothing is now carried by... Sport Check. :rofl:

Khyron

Serious?! :rofl:

Only a matter of time before Von Dutch is being carried by Zellers like Request and Mossimo!

preludeprincess
11-20-2004, 03:07 AM
Apparently UGG's are out and muckluks are in however I'll never buy either. The only UGG Australia item I think is hott so far is this mini:
http://store.shopbop.com/item.jsp?item=UGG53&category=UGG

5.9 R/T
11-20-2004, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by dsmer
speaking of maturity level, stop acing like you're the boss around here.

Brings back bad memories huh?

Originally posted by teamPRO

Who's the BOSS bitch, Who's the BOSS?

You are BABY, You are!

Wrong BITCH, Tony Danza's the BOSS!

*TeamPro punches dsmer in the back of the head*

statick
11-20-2004, 06:57 AM
^:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dsmer
11-20-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

Brings back bad memories huh?

*TeamPro punches dsmer in the back of the head*

i fail to see anything funny.

ZorroAMG
11-20-2004, 01:19 PM
^^^:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: http://www.roflcopter.com/roflcopter.gif

Ben
11-20-2004, 02:37 PM

Thats alright...all the rest of us see is you two trolling around to each others threads like a couple of homosexual e.Thugs backing each other up.

Not sure what you guys are trying to prove, but if it was an example of societies flaws in young people caused by shitty parenting, upbringing and lack of care, you got that one down pat.

:thumbsup:

Cheers!

eclipseqt
11-20-2004, 08:43 PM
I think the boots aren't too bad, not something I would wear but it's all personal preference I would guess?

Carfanman
11-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Dsmer+teamPRO=same person?

nismodrifter
11-20-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman
Dsmer+teamPRO=same person?

I'm too lazy to check at the moment but I'd say no......one of them is 100x more Ethuggish than the other :D

As for trends, have you guys noticed a certain rise in the number of E thugs here on beyond? You can recognize these people by the thug poses that they have got goin on in their avatars. I'm thinkin I might as well follow the trend too since its the cool thing to do....stay tuned :D

5.9 R/T
11-20-2004, 11:45 PM

It's OK not everyone gets my sense of humor, especially if they are experiencing the brunt of it. But trust me, it was funny. :thumbsup:

Singel
11-20-2004, 11:57 PM

what dont you shut the fuck up? this is general talk. speaking of maturity level, stop acing like you're the boss around here.

What r u gonna do? Stab me?

oh you're cool now:thumbsup:

Damn, and I was trying so hard to make people on the internet like me. i guess i better go stand in front of the car my daddy bought me looking like a gangster

http://stupidjesse.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/rodfarva.jpg
LOOK OUT FOR THESE GUYS!