PDA

View Full Version : Benz guys!

Texas
11-19-2004, 03:49 PM
Where do you take your cars for service here in Calgary?

Lone Star- Got fucked for 2 Grand
Continental- Paid the roach $800 to replace the fuel distributor...is worse than before
Hyatt- Got what I paid for...$3500 head gasket/Axle seals/ blah blah blah but at least they did the work that was on the invoice.

Please someone tell me Im not out of options....

awd
11-19-2004, 03:55 PM
Ouch man, I thought my Subaru was pricey.

ZorroAMG
11-19-2004, 04:34 PM
Texas,

I saw your 300E (or your sis') at hyatt last time I was there and Yeah, they do great work as far as a dealer goes...i'll NEVER go back to those Lone Star cheats.

Another great trustworthy shop that I am going to do my gasket at is Alpine Autowerks. Marc is great and a few guys on here'll attest to that..

Good luck

Texas
11-19-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Texas,

I saw your 300E (or your sis') at hyatt last time I was there and Yeah, they do great work as far as a dealer goes...i'll NEVER go back to those Lone Star cheats.

Another great trustworthy shop that I am going to do my gasket at is Alpine Autowerks. Marc is great and a few guys on here'll attest to that..

Good luck Yeah.... what a heap eh? Thanks for the info...Marc... thats my dads name... maybe they will get along and the work will get done. Do they do body work? If not can you recommend a place that does?

Another thing about lone star is that I tipped the service advisor for getting me a loner right away....I left town for a couple of days to come home and find a message from that idiot service manager threatening to call the police if the car wasn't back...WTF? I spent shitloads of cash at that place and thats what I get?

statick
11-19-2004, 06:08 PM
lone star is terrible for more or less everything. terrible customer service and jacked my friends dad for about 20 G's on an e320 (kinda my friends dad fault, but still bad on dealers part). my dad takes our W202 to hyatt and its great service cheaper than cdn tire/wal mart, better work, better customer relations/service.

ZorroAMG
11-19-2004, 07:13 PM
LOL did you just compare an MB dealer to wal mart and Cdn tire?:nut:

Texas, one of the best body guys for Mercedes in Calgary is Ernest @ Exotic Cars International...he does great work, just don't expect super fast service :) He likes to take his time a lot....

AcuraTl
11-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by statick
lone star is terrible for more or less everything. terrible customer service and jacked my friends dad for about 20 G's on an e320 (kinda my friends dad fault, but still bad on dealers part). my dad takes our W202 to hyatt and its great service cheaper than cdn tire/wal mart, better work, better customer relations/service.

Lol friend was me?? yea it was, u kno it, i gotto admit lone star is a rip off. But unaiz man seriously...we only lost the money cuz we had 2 sell the car and u dont even know the reason why we had to sell it man. I'd ask u stop posting shit around that u dont know the reason for eh?? if u got any stuff u need to talk about just pm me about it...

statick
11-20-2004, 12:52 AM
^who said i was talking bout you

zorro what i was getting at is that cdn tire/walmart are known for inexpensive work, but the hyatt dealership does it for a cheaper amount and better work.

Texas
11-20-2004, 03:50 AM
Zorro, yet again I must thank you for your resources and information. I think you already told me most of this...but thanks again m4nG

ZorroAMG
11-20-2004, 04:07 AM
No problemo Hope that helped!

AcuraTl
11-20-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by statick
^who said i was talking bout you

zorro what i was getting at is that cdn tire/walmart are known for inexpensive work, but the hyatt dealership does it for a cheaper amount and better work.

LOL:rofl: so your saying ur not?? 2 funny