PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have this problem???

badseed
11-20-2004, 01:52 PM
I got a Motoroal V60 cell and lately I've been havin some issues with it. I'll be in mid conversation and it'll shut off, even when fully charged, yet when I turn it back on it has 2/3 battery power. Other times I'll charge it over night and when I turn it on theres barely any juice. The battery doesn't seem to be holding charge anymore that would lead me to belive I need a new battery. Howerver this still doesn't explain the powering off of the phone outta nowhere.

I though I'd ask you guyz to see if anyone else has experienced similar problems and how it was fixed before I go and buy a new Batt. Thanx in advance.

Def_3
11-20-2004, 01:53 PM
I have heard of that issue, I know at my work, we no longer have that issue and have sorted it out, what providor are you with>?

badseed
11-20-2004, 01:55 PM
Telus

Def_3
11-20-2004, 02:01 PM
take it into any one of our dealers, they can all look at it, depends on whcih release it is, whens your contract up? how old is the phone?

still your best bet is to take it in to have it looked at

iceburns288
11-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Just get a new battery, they don't cost too much. Batteries just get old, when my dad gave me his old phone (V60) the battery was shite and barely lasted 3 or 4 hours, with the new one I leave it on for days straight and have no problems.

badseed
11-20-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Def_3
take it into any one of our dealers, they can all look at it, depends on whcih release it is, whens your contract up? how old is the phone?

still your best bet is to take it in to have it looked at

The phones 2 years old, contracts up in a year.