PDA

View Full Version : 2PAC- Loyal to the game

Kaos
11-21-2004, 01:28 PM
This CD is absolutely amazing.
13 songs are produced by Eminem.
Its not supposed to be released till Dec. 14.
Just giving everyone the heads up, totally worth it (even tho I said it before about "Encore")

Track List:

01- Soldier like me (return of a soldier) ft. Eminem
02- The uppercut ft. E.D.I & Young Noble from the outlaws
03- Out on bail
04- Ghetto Gospel ft. Elton John
05- Black cotton ft. Eminem Kastro &Young Noble
06- Loyal to the game ft. G Unit
07- Thugs get lonely too ft. Nate Dogg
08- N.I.G.G.A ( Never ignorant about getting goals accomplished) ft. Jadakiss
09- Who do you love?
10- A crooked nigga too
11- Dont you trust me? ft. Dido
12- Henessey ft. Obie Trice
13- Thug for life
14- Po Nigga blues ft. Ron Isley (Produced by Scott Storch)
15- Henessy ft. E.DI. & Sleepy Brown (Produced by Red Spyda)
16- A Crooked Nigga too (Produced by Raphael Saadiq)
17- Loyal to the game ft. Big Syke (produced by Dj Quik)

*Im not sure if this is the official track order.

Toms-SC
11-21-2004, 01:36 PM
Ah, soon we will be using the word 'Nigga' all over the place, I love it. :thumbsdow

rahim
11-21-2004, 01:37 PM
songs 2 and 7 are both good, can't wait to hear the rest... in about 11 minutes

BloodBaneZXY
11-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Uppercuts pretty good, thugs get lonely is firee though. The whole album is pretty well put together, eminem did a surprisingly good job.

/////AMG
11-21-2004, 03:34 PM
I'm sure not many ppl knew what N.I.G.G.A. meant in 2Pacs mind, but now everyone is probably going to go crazy over the word or something. I've been advertising the album on my msn for a week or two now lol. I can't wait till it comes out, but I'm gonna have to pay about £15 for it. :(

I'm sure it'll be worth it.

statick
11-21-2004, 04:28 PM
^:werd: bout the N.I.G.G.A. thing man. i was waiting for this album for a while.

fcuk_it
11-21-2004, 05:19 PM
andy... your the "bootleg queen" haha

2.2vtec
11-21-2004, 05:32 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

ryder_23
11-21-2004, 05:36 PM
Great cd, eminem did a great job. I'll still end up buying it anyways...

2.2vtec, i think most people will just dl for free...and i'm not sure, but isnt that classified as selling illegal or pirated material..which as we know from the modded xbox threads latly, that is frowned upon on beyond...:dunno:

nismodrifter
11-21-2004, 05:53 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAAZY dope beat on Thugs Get Lonely! :nut:

Chester
11-21-2004, 09:44 PM
damn this is a good cd, definately gonna buy it when it comes out

finboy
11-21-2004, 10:10 PM
where abouts can i dl the cd? :dunno:

i'll be picking it up for sure when it comes out

turbotrip
11-21-2004, 10:56 PM
wow i guess im the only person who doesnt really like the cd. Looking at the track list there are more G-unit/shady/aftermath fools on the CD then actual outlaws. Plus, I dont know how many people have heard Hennesey but if you listen to it, it has goddam carnival music in the background :banghead:. I guess I just hope that all these g-units dont make the songs all about poppin' their nines while pushin' crack while dodgin' bullets :rolleyes: Eminem is a fine producer, but he should just stick to making his own label's songs.

Oh and making Tupac say "G-unit in the house" at the end of Loyal to the game was a great touch :thumbsdow

DefektiveVibe
11-21-2004, 11:43 PM
thugs get lonely best song

the rest of the cd pretty awesome too

BloodBaneZXY
11-22-2004, 01:06 AM
As long as we're on the subject of new rap music..new 50 cent song is pretty hot (bleh, I'm not a big g-unit fan, but it still has a nice flow). It's his 1st single off his new album "bulletproof" it's called Disco Inferno..

hockeybronx
11-22-2004, 02:06 AM
Hey Playa...

So what's the deal with this cd. Eminem produced it, so is he in ALL of the songs or just some.

It might be obvious but I am actaully quite oblivious, so let me know ya'll.

Kaos
11-22-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by hockeybronx
Hey Playa...

So what's the deal with this cd. Eminem produced it, so is he in ALL of the songs or just some.

It might be obvious but I am actaully quite oblivious, so let me know ya'll.

take a look at the track list, he's in about 2 or 3 songs and produced 13 of them.

hockeybronx
11-22-2004, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Kaos

take a look at the track list, he's in about 2 or 3 songs and produced 13 of them.

Hey Playa...

Alright cool man, that's what I thought.

Meh, I'll probably end up picking it up when it comes out.

/////AMG
11-22-2004, 02:24 AM
I'm picking it up no matter what even if I don't like half the tracks. I'll end up downloading it oo. Aslong as they don't fuck up the cd and make it the way Pac wouldn't want it then it's fine. If they do fuck it up, it's almost Better Dayz track (Thugz Mansion ft. Nas).

statick
11-22-2004, 08:34 AM
yea, other than thugz mansion with nas, every track on better dayz was awsome (even thugz mansion with nas wasnt too bad, just not realistic). but i must concur with turbo trip bout the whole g-unit thing. IMO they fucked up on "the realist killaz" on the ressurection soundtrack.

Chester
11-22-2004, 08:42 AM
In one of the songs it doesn't sound like him, it sounds like they just got someone to rap like him and then changed the voice to sound like his.:dunno:

AcuraTl
11-22-2004, 08:42 AM
nobody download this CD...buy it, so 2pacs corpse can get a bullet proof vest :rofl:

64SON
11-22-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by ryder_23
Great cd, eminem did a great job. I'll still end up buying it anyways...

2.2vtec, i think most people will just dl for free...and i'm not sure, but isnt that classified as selling illegal or pirated material..which as we know from the modded xbox threads latly, that is frowned upon on beyond...:dunno:
we're in canada, we are allow to download . . . i dunno :dunno:

statick
11-22-2004, 01:05 PM
^allowed to d/l. but not d/l, then burn it on a cd, then sell it for profit.

/////AMG
11-22-2004, 05:36 PM
I downloaded but am gonna buy anyway, I can't wait until Dec 14.

Also, if they do make it so Pa csays "G-Unit in the house" or whatever, that BULLSHIT! Fuck that,:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

EG STyLeZ
11-22-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
I downloaded but am gonna buy anyway, I can't wait until Dec 14.

Also, if they do make it so Pa csays "G-Unit in the house" or whatever, that BULLSHIT! Fuck that,:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

:werd: :werd: . I think Eminem is ruining his music...

turbotrip
11-22-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Chester
In one of the songs it doesn't sound like him, it sounds like they just got someone to rap like him and then changed the voice to sound like his.:dunno:

well thats prolly becuase out of the 13 songs produced by eminem, 6 are slowed down drastically (Soldier like me, Uppercut, Thugs get lonely too, NIGGA, Who do you love, and Hennessey) and 3 of them are sped up (Ghetto Gospel, Loyal to teh Game, and A crooken Nigga Too which is just stupidly fast), so that only leaves 4 of the songs at the pace that they were made at....classic example of eminem forcing pac to fit his beats at any cost.
And in an attempt to make pac say G-unit eminem ended up having him say Jit-Unit. :rofl:
Then he got a fake pac for shout outs to his homies 50/banks :rolleyes:.......he prolly got tha realest or someone to do half the voices we think are pac LOL

dj_honda
11-22-2004, 09:21 PM
The cd is crap like anything eminem touches. It sucks when $$$ can force the unreleased tupac songs to be released again under someone like eminem's production (i mean who is he to get to work with tupacs stuff???). And wtf is with eminem and every one of his produced tracks sounding like fight music? all his production sounds the same.

a quote from an article i read awhile ago:
"The songs go beyond grave robbing. It's a biographical hijack. "

Chester
11-22-2004, 10:51 PM
They need to let him die and stop making money off his music and his name.

Kaos
11-23-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by dj_honda
The cd is crap like anything eminem touches. It sucks when $$$ can force the unreleased tupac songs to be released again under someone like eminem's production (i mean who is he to get to work with tupacs stuff???). And wtf is with eminem and every one of his produced tracks sounding like fight music? all his production sounds the same.

Im pretty sure Em has the right to do tracks with his acapella's.
Considering Afeni Shakur has a part in all of this.
Its not like he jacked the beats and said fuck it.
She's making money off it too, so I dont see a problem there.
I dont agree with him implementing his voice and makin him say "G-unit in the house".

All is good, I like the CD.
Everyone has there opinions.
:thumbsup:

jaysas_63
11-23-2004, 01:55 AM
i am a huge tupac fan...like i love his music....and everything before ressurection was great, then eminem comes along and fuckes everything up.....like i really don't mind em's musik, like if u want to listen to it thats ur prorogative, but don't fuckin force it on the tupac fans like fuk i do NOT want to hear lloyd banks or obie tryce rapin along side tupac....if tupac were alive he would have fuckin cussed those guys out sooo bad...like one raps about bein fly (a whole FUCKIN song about how he is a pimp), and the other raps about girls and there teeth:dunno: .....like jeez its total bs.......the really interesting thing is tupacs music is essentially getting produced by dre's creation, the person that tupac could not stand, and had no respect for.....ne ways thats just my 2 cents, i am VERY disapointed with em producing tupacs new songs

jaysas_63
11-23-2004, 01:57 AM

Im pretty sure Em has the right to do tracks with his acapella's.
Considering Afeni Shakur has a part in all of this.
Its not like he jacked the beats and said fuck it.
She's making money off it too, so I dont see a problem there.
I dont agree with him implementing his voice and makin him say "G-unit in the house".

All is good, I like the CD.
Everyone has there opinions.
:thumbsup:

omg they actually made him say G-unit in tha house.....fuck.......like i hated g-unit from day one....i never knew it was ganna go that far.....

/////AMG
11-23-2004, 07:28 AM
Seriously, what a fucker. I just listened ot the whole album, Eminem is a fucker, he makes music his style and hes succesfull. But changing a true poets beats n songs its fucked up. I dunno why he would wanna slow down and speed up songs, im sure they were bloody great the way they were, so he can put some touches but not shit to make him and his bands and shit look greeat.

Never in a million years would Pac like the shi the has done to him music. Some beats are good, the rest, FUCK YOU EMINEM.:bullshit: :thumbsdow

86max
11-23-2004, 08:15 AM
Pac's rhymes, and Em's beats.......seems like a match made in heaven to me:dunno: If Pac was alive and rapping to these beats now, he'd definitely be the #1 rapper. I've always's like eminem's beats, definitely one of the best producers in the industry. I havn't heard the cd yet so I don't know what it sounds like, but yeah, makin g Pac say G-unit is pretty ghey.

jaysas_63
11-23-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by 86max
Pac's rhymes, and Em's beats.......seems like a match made in heaven to me:dunno: If Pac was alive and rapping to these beats now, he'd definitely be the #1 rapper. I've always's like eminem's beats, definitely one of the best producers in the industry. I havn't heard the cd yet so I don't know what it sounds like, but yeah, makin g Pac say G-unit is pretty ghey.

i hate the em style...i can here it desticntiely...the first time i found out that he was producin tupacs shit was when i was sampeling ressurection, and heard some em style beats.....sure enough in a few minutes em's pre-pubesent voice joined right in sayin absouletly dick all.....

Hakkola
11-23-2004, 01:50 PM
Album isn't as good as I had hoped, I hate G-unit, but I have to admit the song titled Loyal to the Game is really damn good.

/////AMG
11-23-2004, 03:00 PM
Yea some songs are good, but I would have expected mor epbeat pumped up songs than just normal or slow songs. That's a huge let down. :thumbsdow

I'll probably like it the more I listen to it.

dj_honda
11-23-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by 86max
definitely one of the best producers in the industry.

:rolleyes:

86max
11-23-2004, 05:09 PM
all his production sounds the same.

:rolleyes:

Obviously you havn't taken an opprotunity to familiarize yourself with the wide variety of styles he presents in different songs.

dj_honda
11-23-2004, 05:43 PM
i have listened to his wide variety of styles if you want to call it that. but your statement above, i don't agree with it at all. just think of how many good producers are out there compared to eminem. kanye west, timbaland, dj premier, the list goes on and on....

overall, about the topic at hand, i think everything decided was based on money and not the art at all. eminem is the hottest artist right now, so naturally she would give the songs to him and make the most money from all the record sales. its not like she hasnt done things for money in the past....ie sue anyone who touches a tupac beat without her consent or makes a movie or anything.

if it were up to me i would have left the originals as originals as they were recorded by pac, and the rest of the accapellas i would have given them to producers that actually knew him or worked with him in the past. and not to mention, NOT hack up the songs. a lot of these songs that were released on these past few discs can be found on the net as originals, and you can tell that they cut out verses by artists he actually worked with such as the outlawz.

/////AMG
11-24-2004, 05:40 AM
Exactly, you give it to people who know pacs style and flwo and who have personally worked with him, not peopl ehwo haven't even met him for gos sake.

And in Black Cotton, I hate how dumbass Eminem is rapping over 2Pacs voice at the end, some respect I say, make the song sound terrible too.

Plus who the hell puts a little guy like Obie in a huge album of Pacs anyway!?! :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

g1lman11
11-25-2004, 09:17 AM
Eminem should stick to his own shit and leavee Tupac alone. If Tupac would've known that some high voiced white wanna be gangster would be producing his songs, he probably would havee quit rapping. Loyal to the game couldve been a good Cd, but eminem had to produce it and he really fucked it up. I think we need to put a stop to eminem producing Tupac songs, and hand the job over to Afeni

/////AMG
11-25-2004, 12:16 PM
The way people will know and Eminem will know that he fucked up is if you don't buy the album (I'm not going to), but then again, it's not going to support 2Pac. I'm not gonna buy it anytime soon, maybe in the future...

sin
11-25-2004, 04:46 PM
first off afeni cant really produce, as she most likely doesnt have a clue how. second of all nothing we do will change the production of tupac's music, which BTW will have all been released after this album.

and no one is giving eminem the credit deserved. lyrically he's almost untouchable, the beats arent bad, and hes hella original at times. not to mention who found him and signed him, one of the most respected producers/emcee's in the history of rap.

anyway i dont buy tupacs post mortem albums for the beats as much as the lyrics since he didnt really have much to do with them. to me its worth the $15 and half-assed production to hear what pac had to say.

dj_honda
11-27-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by sin
first off afeni cant really produce, as she most likely doesnt have a clue how. second of all nothing we do will change the production of tupac's music, which BTW will have all been released after this album.

and no one is giving eminem the credit deserved. lyrically he's almost untouchable, the beats arent bad, and hes hella original at times. not to mention who found him and signed him, one of the most respected producers/emcee's in the history of rap.

anyway i dont buy tupacs post mortem albums for the beats as much as the lyrics since he didnt really have much to do with them. to me its worth the $15 and half-assed production to hear what pac had to say.

she cant produce but she has the rights to his music, and its her fault she chose eminem to do the production.

as far as eminem being untouchable lyrically, hes good but hes not that good imo. he doesnt go after people who could actually challenge him, because he knows it wont be good for him.

also, i think he was signed because of his skills but equally important because he was an original rapper, and original being his race and his style. i credit him for that. but his production is crap. i am not going to buy this album. the last album pac album i bought was r u still down. even that post mortem album had is sore spots. all the albums before that you can listen to front to back over and over again....dont need to skip a single song.

/////AMG
11-29-2004, 04:04 PM
listening to the album again, n if u listen to ghetto gospal with headphone u can hear pacs voice go high pitch then low then squeky high pitch, eminem did a fucking bad job, it's so obvious he altered with it to shit.

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

dust-off
12-09-2004, 07:33 AM
im having mixed feelings about the CD. i am a HUGE fan of pac and i dont really like em messing around with his shit. but he does an all right job i have to admit. i still like the cd from what i have listend to just mixed up about the eminem deal.:nut:

/////AMG
12-09-2004, 09:07 AM
I won't buy this album unless its on sale :rofl:

Not worth buying on the first day, week, or even year.

dust-off
12-10-2004, 07:01 AM
ok so iv decided its ok. if i see a copy ill def pick it up.

Rating 2pac
12-12-2004, 05:01 PM
*Sighs*

What to say,ive read every single review of 2pac's album (a.k.a Makaveli) ((R.I.P)) and i have to admit that alot you have a very good point about Eminem composing 2pac's beats. In some of the songs its soo fuckin obvious that 2pac's voice has been slowed WAY DOWN or speeded way UP, its just like 2pacs Static Mix I & 2 (on Lost Tapes Album)

There gonna keep using 2pacs lyrics ova & ova again even if it meens using different parts from different songs and its clear that the bastards are doing this now.

Personally my opinion of this album is TOTAL SHIT!!!!

First of all Eminem thought he'd be a clever little shit and add Elton John with 2pac???? WTF Since when would 2pac ever USE ELTON JOHN in his songs??? dont get me wrong Elton is a good singer but lets remember hes singing with 2pac NOT EMINEM!!!!! Fuckin hell Em....if u wanna use Elton in your song go ahead but dont fuck it up with 2pacs tune. PRIK.......as for Dildo...oops i meen Dido WTF?????????? Eminem this is my message to you YOU FUCKED UP 2PACS acapella's. You always make every sound like fight music and you did it with 2pac's. Go produce your own beats and ur crappy group D13 or wat eva der called and leave 2pac's acapella's alone. Your an insult to 2pacs acapella's and i am sooooo dissapointed to hear you fuck up 2pacs small amount of acapella's he has left!!!!

Another thing.........trying to make 2pac say G-Unit to make the world believe he's alive and the 7day theory true is such a stupid ass thing to do considering pac was supposed to be "back" in 2003........Let the man rest in peace!

Em YOUR A DIK :banghead: :guns: :banghead:

charizard
12-12-2004, 07:03 PM
lol u made an account just to say that?

and yes the album is a disappointment........ eminem murdered pacs memory

Tupac: 1971-1996
Tupac's Memory: 1996-2004

EDM
12-12-2004, 08:00 PM
This CD is absolutely amazing.
08- N.I.G.G.A ( Never ignorant about getting goals accomplished) ft. Jadakiss

More like NIAGGA

I cant beleive people still buy these "2pac CDs" from a guy thats been dead :rofl:

the record company is just rolling about in their money laughing at how people will but anything that has the name "2pac" on it, even tho 2pac is friggen dead!

statick
12-13-2004, 08:46 AM
i think some of us like to buy it because its actually good music (or at lesat it used to be:dunno: ).

88CRX
12-14-2004, 10:22 PM
just bought it and i really like it....

theres a little note on the cd cover written by pac's mom that stats that eminem didnt ask for any money, nothing for doing this album.

em didnt do it for the money

GT2NV
12-14-2004, 10:44 PM
awesome cd im listening to it right now:thumbsup: i dont care who produced it the beats and pacs flow is really good:thumbsup:
can someone explain to me how tupac mentions OB TRICE in his hennesy song before trice raps
he came out in 04
and pac died sooooo long ago... or was it dubbed over or something:dunno:
check it out n let me kno

88CRX
12-14-2004, 10:51 PM
they used another dude that sounds the same as pac :thumbsup:

86max
12-14-2004, 11:23 PM
Picked it up today...........awesome cd. Making Pac say "G Unit in the house" is pretty ghey, but never the less, an excellent compilation of songs with killer beats, and great lyrics.

I'll be bumpin this cd for some time. It's a helluva lot better than the xzibit one I also picked up today.

/////AMG
12-15-2004, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX
em didnt do it for the money

:rofl: Obviously, jus tbecaus eit's pac it's worth it. It's more like he begged her to do it, it's on the 2paclegacy site or something where he "writes" to afeni to ask if he can produce it,

samaroo
12-15-2004, 10:58 PM
Raphael Saadiq's track and Scott Storch's were both crazy, I can't wait to hear some more of their stuff.

turbotrip
12-16-2004, 12:51 AM
^ :confused: which ones were those?

samaroo
12-16-2004, 08:27 AM
Track 14, Po Nigga Blues is by Scott Storch, and #17 the Crooked Nigga Too remix is by Raphael Saadiq. I especially like 17, the style is so unique...if you like that track you should check out Raphael's first album, Instant Vintage.

/////AMG
12-16-2004, 08:41 AM
I love Po Nigga Blues! :thumbsup:

swirly
12-21-2004, 09:02 PM
Em is a awsome producer.. plus.. k i heard most of this cd.. personally i love it .. ALOT , i really cant belive you people, you get new pac songs and then ALL U ONLINE TARDS complain about things you dont like, you know what? if u dont like g-unit / obie trice, dont listen to it, em made this for ppl that like his music along with pac.. and i htink he did a damn good job.. i mean.. yeah he fixed it up a bit.. and these songs were unreleased for a damn reason.. pac didnt like them.. but em fixed them up and added a couple artists.. as i said.. Dont cry like a 2 year oold when you have the option not to listen to the songs.. and em doesnt want money.. HES RICH AS ALL HELL .. why would he want money.. he liked tupac and wanted to bring more musik.. I hope eminem produces MORE AND MOREEEEE albums of tupac..and i wish people will be a lil more appreciative or just shut up.. wow i wish i can curse.. but i guess i cant :'(.. well anyways.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just like with valve and HL2/CS:S.. they worked 6 years on a great game.. and wut happened.. ppl cried .. just not right.. HAVE RESPECT

Em=Nice Job

Oh and for you: Rating2pac

If you read some bios and not review.. you would find out that one of tupacs favorite artists was elton john... if i find the exact statement ill post it.. so thats why they sing together...

zain123
12-23-2004, 01:55 AM
cd overall is good

still 12th cd.. and hes been dead for 8years :(

dam

i heard after better days there was suposed to be another doubel cd release but still waiting for that??
resurrection and tupac live were both single
and so is this one
actually i duno about tupac live .. didn get it but i THINK its single had 13 or 14 tracks

so anyone heard nething about another double cd release

anyone remember Blac Haze? he sounded like pac when he came out with the cd Rezurektion? or somethin like that .. but ye he sounded like pac a LOT

2 trippy parts (other then the GUNIT IN THE HOUSE) not mentioned above

- drop that shit em (out on bail)
- big ballin ass N named TRICE (hennessey)

who is actually sayin that !!?

turbotrip
12-23-2004, 02:13 AM
either eminem played with his voice to make him say all that shit, or he hired someone like the realest to say them :banghead:

/////AMG
12-23-2004, 04:57 AM
Yea Blavk Haze totallys ound slike him.

I think eminem altered with "Ghetto Gospal" a little too much now tupacs voice in the song goes high pitch lik eever 30 seconds.

turbotrip
12-23-2004, 05:06 AM
^:werd: Black Haze and The Realest do sound amazingly like Tupac, but i know for sure that the Realest didnt jack his style because they both began rapping around the same time and pac respected the realest and was considering making a song with him

and yea Ghetto Gospel is sped up quite a bit, but A Crooked Nigga Too was by far the worst sounding track due to how much eminem sped up his voice

statick
12-23-2004, 08:44 AM
swirly: i understand what ur saying about having respect for ppl when they work at something, but its about the principle. tupac had no respect, and totaly hated dre (listen to the outro for to live and die in LA), and the fact that eminem, g-unit, obie trice are dre's progeny most would argue that he would not aprove. maybe he would:dunno: i don't personally kno any of these ppl rite. but i personally think that its not right.

finboy
12-23-2004, 09:53 PM
cd wasn't as good as Until the End of Time or Better Dayz, but it was a decent effort. what did suck is that the cd used eminem to produce almost EVERY track instead of using a different people for some variety.

it was nice to hear a track with nate dogg and pac again though. :thumbsup:

eeseen racing
12-24-2004, 11:48 AM

$$$ did not force these songs out 2 pacs mom has full control of these songs and she lets ppl who she beleives will do a good job and people that she thinks 2 pac would ahve respected to work on his music, she wouldnt release these songs for the $$ and i think eminem is a great producer and as for "everything sounding like fight music" whatever u think i guess every "producer has is own little sound and thats his"

zain123
12-28-2004, 02:02 AM
talkin about the Realest
have u guys heard that song by Deathrow fuck dre i think

realest is in it
he sounds a loooot like pac in that