PDA

View Full Version : Asking A girl to be your girlfriend

Pages : [1] 2

2.2vtec
11-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Let's hear some interesting and romantic ways for a guy to ask a girl that he's seeing to be his "girlfriend"?

BebeAphrodite
11-21-2004, 05:48 PM
hmm.. I don't think it's necessary to ask but Im interested to see what some people have done :)

2.2vtec
11-21-2004, 05:51 PM
Not ask but say that you want her to be your girlfriend.....

Barking_Spidre
How old are you? Age can make a big difference in how you ask out a girlfriend. How serious are the "couple"?

buh_buh
touch me where I pee

2.2vtec
11-21-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Barking_Spidre
How old are you? Age can make a big difference in how you ask out a girlfriend. How serious are the "couple"?

Guy is 22 Girl is 20, with a past of dating before....

eb0i
11-21-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
touch me where I pee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i asked her if she would like to fill the available position as my gf.

job duties as stated by buh buh were "to touch me where I pee on a daily basis"

finboy
11-21-2004, 05:58 PM
touch me where I pee

:werd:

Kamen
11-21-2004, 06:00 PM
I don't know about caucasians or whatever, but even though it's implied the guy usually confirms it by asking....well the Chinese and Japanese guys I know anyways...my gf is Japanese and I asked. Simply put after a good first date I just asked "Would you be my gf?" Only ask if you have a chance though...hah

boi-alien
11-21-2004, 06:01 PM
http://www.moviesunlimited.com/boxcovers/100_Wide/112057.jpg

"BITCH! Gimme yo numba!"

BebeAphrodite
11-21-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
I don't know about caucasians or whatever, but even though it's implied the guy usually confirms it by asking....well the Chinese and Japanese guys I know anyways...my gf is Japanese and I asked. Simply put after a good first date I just asked "Would you be my gf?" Only ask if you have a chance though...hah

hmm.. I find that a horrible way. I've only had one person 'ask' me out in the last few years after the first time we hung out and I didn't have to heart to saw no. Not to mention that I was totally freaked out. he he he, I ended up ignoring him because I had no idea how to handle him. Very freaky.
Everyone else I was with never said anything. You just know when you're doing the bf/gf kind of things. :)

WhiteNikes
11-21-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by boi-alien

"BITCH! Gimme yo numba!"

Yeahhhh boyyeeeee!!!:rofl:

Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel

hmm.. I find that a horrible way. I've only had one person 'ask' me out in the last few years after the first time we hung out and I didn't have to heart to saw no. Not to mention that I was totally freaked out. he he he, I ended up ignoring him because I had no idea how to handle him. Very freaky.
Everyone else I was with never said anything. You just know when you're doing the bf/gf kind of things. :)

Ain't nuthin wrong wit assumin that 'ish, but I knows that if ain't no boday say nuthin, then ain't noboday bound by nuthin. Female catch the nigga playin' 'round, all he gotta say is 'ain't noboday say you my female'.

BebeAphrodite
11-21-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by WhiteNikes

Ain't nuthin wrong wit assumin that 'ish, but I knows that if ain't no boday say nuthin, then ain't noboday bound by nuthin. Female catch the nigga playin' 'round, all he gotta say is 'ain't noboday say you my female'.

hmm.. is that how you normally write? I thought you used to write differently.

Anyways, that's like saying 'it's not cheating if you're in a different area code' or however that goes.
Actions speak louder than words. I don't believe a spoken confirmation is needed if you're really into someone to solidify the relationship.

GTS Jeff
11-21-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
I don't know about caucasians or whatever, but even though it's implied the guy usually confirms it by asking....well the Chinese and Japanese guys I know anyways...my gf is Japanese and I asked. Simply put after a good first date I just asked "Would you be my gf?" Only ask if you have a chance though...hah haha after the first date...

import_illusion
11-21-2004, 06:42 PM

Actions speak louder than words. I don't believe a spoken confirmation is needed if you're really into someone to solidify the relationship.

yea i don't think a confirmation is needed too. guy likes girl, girl likes guy too. if you both are together and are doing relationship things, there shouldn't be a need to ask "will you be my gf?". it's just something you'll know. at least that's my opinion.

Ben
11-21-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by import_illusion

yea i don't think a confirmation is needed too. guy likes girl, girl likes guy too. if you both are together and are doing relationship things, there shouldn't be a need to ask "will you be my gf?". it's just something you'll know. at least that's my opinion.

Ding Ding Ding

The title just sorta changes "overnight".

Only time I think "Would you be my girlfriend" would be used is when it is preceeding "For the night" and Followed by the other party asking "How much you willing to pay"

PH1PH1
11-21-2004, 07:39 PM

"BITCH! Gimme yo numba!"

HAHAHA that movie was sick! :thumbsup:

max_boost
11-21-2004, 07:42 PM
$$$, nothing else has proven to be more effective! Mind you, do it in a James Bond kind of way! Be smooth, cocky, whatever. Treat her like you don't need her, oh she'll stick around for more. haha:rofl: :thumbsup:

Zephyr
11-21-2004, 08:09 PM
as long as she knows ur interested and she is interested in you... then bingo

i think a kiss or "i love you" or holding hands is also a big clue as well... i dunno about your country but in this country it is... but sometimes sex on the first night doesnt always translate out right...

iono i just use clues and when its near the end i grab a hold of her hand...usually works well that way

max_boost
11-21-2004, 08:17 PM
Isn't it one of those things where you just know? Girls always give out these little hints, but like Zephry said, sex usually means you are in! haha

Zephyr
11-21-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Isn't it one of those things where you just know? Girls always give out these little hints, but like Zephry said, sex usually means you are in! haha

unless its a one night stand on her part....

JordanLotoski
11-21-2004, 08:27 PM
i dont think ive actually ever asked..well maybe when i was like 6..lol.

and if u need to ask a girl to be your girlfriend, you have no game at all, and shouldnt be dating!

JordanLotoski
11-21-2004, 08:34 PM
$$$, nothing else has proven to be more effective! Mind you, do it in a James Bond kind of way! Be smooth, cocky, whatever. Treat her like you don't need her, oh she'll stick around for more. haha:rofl: :thumbsup:

hahahah i dont think ive ever used money to get a gurl..but hey if thats what u gotta do man.....:rofl:

Zephyr
11-21-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT
i dont think ive actually ever asked..well maybe when i was like 6..lol.

and if u need to ask a girl to be your girlfriend, you have no game at all, and shouldnt be dating!

:werd:

theken
11-21-2004, 08:37 PM
just roll up in you new bmw, tell a girl "i dont need you I gots my beama bizitch" shell be all over you :D right MB

HillBilly
11-21-2004, 08:41 PM

"BITCH! Gimme yo numba!"

Break yo self!!!!

hahaha good movie

buh_buh
11-21-2004, 08:43 PM
$$$, nothing else has proven to be more effective! well then she's really more into your money than you right?:nut:

max_boost
11-21-2004, 09:59 PM
well then she's really more into your money than you right?:nut:

Tell that to the really rich fat guys and see if they give a shit! haha

I was more or less just generalizing/joking around.

Where's that picture of that really fat dude with the really skinny girlfriend? lol

JordanLotoski
11-21-2004, 10:04 PM

I was more or less just generalizing/joking around.

Where's that picture of that really fat dude with the really skinny girlfriend? lol

dont u spend a shit load of cake on your gf though?

Gadgetboy
11-21-2004, 10:10 PM

dont u spend a shit load of cake on your gf though? literally or metaphorically? :nut::dunno:

RSeXy
11-21-2004, 10:24 PM
Be smooth, cocky, whatever. Treat her like you don't need her, oh she'll stick around for more. haha:rofl: :thumbsup:

interesting....:thumbsdow

GTS Jeff
11-21-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
as long as she knows ur interested and she is interested in you... then bingo

i think a kiss or "i love you" or holding hands is also a big clue as well... i dunno about your country but in this country it is... but sometimes sex on the first night doesnt always translate out right...

iono i just use clues and when its near the end i grab a hold of her hand...usually works well that way
hahaha u love a person after the 1st date? cmon man.

Skyline_Addict
11-21-2004, 10:34 PM
yeah, when two people like eachother and are doing "gf/bf" things, nobody has to say anything to make it out to be already what it is. but some confirmation wouldn't hurt a curious soul. just depends on how you handle reciprocity. it's either one or the other.

max_boost
11-21-2004, 10:37 PM

dont u spend a shit load of cake on your gf though? Yah but we've been together for 5 years and plan on spending the rest of our lives together. So that's alright right? LOL :D:thumbsup:

I mean I make more money than her but I am not going to be cheap and keep it all to myself right? Then that's just not cool because if she was doing really well, she should share too :D

buh_buh
11-21-2004, 10:39 PM
plan on spending the rest of our lives together.
quoted for future reference

Zephyr
11-21-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

hahaha u love a person after the 1st date? cmon man.

lol hypothetically speaking that the guy finially got the balls to ask her out after months of infatuation between the two.... or the girl never had a bf and has no experience and jumped onto the bandwagon with the newbie excitement lol

quoted for future reference

roflmao:rofl:

LUDELVR
11-21-2004, 10:50 PM
well then she's really more into your money than you right?:nut:

No shit man!!! I absolutely hate gold digging women! Fuck gold digging bitches man. Pisses me off. Well, maybe it's cuz I don't have enough money to pick one up....hmmm... I mean shit, they're just using you for your money, why would any guy want a chick for that!? Well, I guess it's like someone said, if that's your game...or lack of it! haha, Actually, now that I think about it, for a woman, if gold digging is her job, and she does it well, she'll score big. So in essence, she's doing a good job, and I'm all for a job well done, so in the end, good for them...I love how hard Gold digging bitches work! :thumbsup:

But really, I have no game when it comes to money...simply because...I had no money! hahaha I mean, I "AM" totally against buying chicks anything simply to get them to touch me where I pee. Hell, I won't even buy them a drink at the bar (mainly cuz I can't afford those overpriced things!) but if I'm down with a chick and it's reciprocated then the spending will be too and with that being said, yah, I don't mind spending money on her.

But being some gold digging's , penis touching for money, skanky two bit whoring, sometimes ugly with a nice body, and sometimes the other way around, shit faced beeyatch's sugar daddy is totally not for me. I've seen them around and man, simply not worth the money! Sometimes you gotta love the irony! Hell, there's a difference between having money and being cheap and simply just having no money!! haha So who do I explain going on a date to an all you can eat buffet and sharing the plate?:dunno:

Zephyr
11-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy

Yah but we've been together for 5 years and plan on spending the rest of our lives together. So that's alright right? LOL :D:thumbsup:

I mean I make more money than her but I am not going to be cheap and keep it all to myself right? Then that's just not cool because if she was doing really well, she should share too :D

*does the digging grave motion with his hands*

Moonracer
11-21-2004, 10:53 PM
You shouldn't have to ask. Once she's latched on to you it's all over! You're her biatch....:rofl:

LUDELVR
11-21-2004, 10:54 PM

haha, it's prolly cuz he didn't have any money!!!!:thumbsdow :rofl: :rofl:

LUDELVR
11-21-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

haha, it's prolly cuz he didn't have any money!!!!:thumbsdow :rofl: :rofl:

ooops, my bad, meant to quote this one!!!

hahahah i dont think ive ever used money to get a gurl..but hey if thats what u gotta do man.....:rofl:

buh_buh
11-21-2004, 10:56 PM
I guess that would be the case if your only after a trophy wife. Some people actually want relationships that have substance.

Zephyr
11-21-2004, 11:00 PM
man fuck gold diggers...thats why i drive the 240sx now and the bimmer sits at home and only moves when i need to do errands... my theory is..if a chick will go out with me when im using the 240sx (which is a freaking boro ass project car at the moment) then shes worth it... unless shes staring at my fake LV wallet...

LUDELVR
11-21-2004, 11:05 PM
I guess that would be the case if your only after a trophy wife. Some people actually want relationships that have substance.

Dude, I've seen it here in Korea, and especially at home. I've seen some pretty hurting trophies where the dude is a huge beat piece of shit, but of course he has money and the girl he's with is dressed in a skimpy outfit, but she's still a hurting trophy!!

So some trophies are beat up pieces of shit, dressed to look like a nice trophy, but in essence, all you really have...well...is a beat up piece of shit!! And these guy parade these shit trophies around like it's...well...the SHIT!!
hahahaha

Anyway, I'm just saying that some guys spend too much money when trying to win a trophy!! hahahahah Does that make sense!!:dunno:

buh_buh
11-21-2004, 11:05 PM
unless shes staring at my fake LV wallet... :rofl: if she were a TRUE gold digger she would know its fake!

Zephyr
11-21-2004, 11:07 PM
:rofl: if she were a TRUE gold digger she would know its fake!

hahaha so if she wasnt a true gold digger and shes impressed by it then it should be a keeper?:rofl:

LUDELVR
11-21-2004, 11:08 PM
man fuck gold diggers...thats why i drive the 240sx now and the bimmer sits at home and only moves when i need to do errands... my theory is..if a chick will go out with me when im using the 240sx (which is a freaking boro ass project car at the moment) then shes worth it... unless shes staring at my fake LV wallet...

Here here mothafucka!! Zephyr once again sheds light to the subject!! hahaha, I'm in total agreement with you man! :thumbsup:

That's why I never buy girls drinks at the bar...well, like I said, it's mainly cuz I can't afford it...hell, I can't even afford drinks for myself! ;) :rofl: Even many of the girls I've spoken with admit that the only reason they'll give a lot of guys vibe is to score free drinks! Then they'll ditch his ass. Some girls are out to get a piece and yes...God bless them, but to those other ones, you can eat a dick....but of course I'll buy you a drink first! ;) :rofl: :rofl: hahahaha

buh_buh
11-21-2004, 11:10 PM

hahaha so if she wasnt a true gold digger and shes impressed by it then it should be a keeper?:rofl: well...... if you put it that way...... yes cuz you can get away with buying her fake shit!:rofl:

finboy
11-21-2004, 11:15 PM
this thread has reached gold status :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zephyr
11-21-2004, 11:16 PM
dude i had this fucking chick come up to me and go "nice bimmer there" and was like all touching the hood in a sexual way i was like "wtf..." now i have the 240 its like.... "anyone wanna touch the hood....aww..." lol so far the score is 23 said "wtf is this POS, where's ur bimmer?!" and 5 said "its a cute car!"

i remember when i was going to the bank this one BUSTED looking guy driving a new modena 360, didnt even have plates yet, and this hot ass skimpy girl stepped out of the passenger side....lol i knew why she was there.... and the dude revved his engine at me...

LUDELVR
11-21-2004, 11:21 PM

i remember when i was going to the bank this one BUSTED looking guy driving a new modena 360, didnt even have plates yet, and this hot ass skimpy girl stepped out of the passenger side....lol i knew why she was there.... and the dude revved his engine at me...

maybe it was his sister??:dunno: haha, then again maybe they were on their way to the price is right and she was one of Barker's beauties...I'm assuming that mofo is still alive??

:rofl: :rofl:

Zephyr
11-21-2004, 11:27 PM

maybe it was his sister??:dunno: haha, then again maybe they were on their way to the price is right and she was one of Barker's beauties...I'm assuming that mofo is still alive??

if she was the sister than ewwww incest....

finboy
11-21-2004, 11:30 PM

i think they have just been controling him with strings like a puppet the last few years :dunno:

LUDELVR
11-21-2004, 11:31 PM

if she was the sister than ewwww incest....

Hey man, don't get me wrong, but if my sister looked like angelina jolie, GIDDIUP!!!!! OOOHHH mama! incest it is!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LUDELVR
11-21-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by finboy

i think they have just been controling him with strings like a puppet the last few years :dunno:

ahhaha yah man, that guy should be dead like ten times over! He's gotta be like 150 by now!!!:rofl:

Zephyr
11-21-2004, 11:36 PM

Hey man, don't get me wrong, but if my sister looked like angelina jolie, GIDDIUP!!!!! OOOHHH mama! incest it is!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bwahahahaha but yea holy crap she was a hot filipino chick with back wooooooooweeeeeee

Hakkola
11-21-2004, 11:37 PM
hmmm... I mean shit, they're just using you for your money, why would any guy want a chick for that!?

Think about this.

Girl only wants me because I have money, I only want her because she's hot. Simply put, she wants me because she wants to be pampered, I want her because I want that fine piece of ass. It's equally superficial in my eyes.

When I'm ready to get married I'll change my views I'm sure.

P.S Don't be a Menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood is the best movie ever.

Carfanman
11-21-2004, 11:40 PM
No matter how hot she was if she was your sis you wouldnt find her hot.

finboy
11-21-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

Think about this.

Girl only wants me because I have money, I only want her because she's hot. Simply put, she wants me because she wants to be pampered, I want her because I want that fine piece of ass. It's equally superficial in my eyes.

is it wrong that the above makes complete sense? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ben
11-21-2004, 11:41 PM
Surprised this hasn't been mentioned:

<typicalludlvrreply>

If she lets you put it in her ass, you're pretty much guaranteed a seat at the head table. :thumbsup:

</reply>

finboy
11-21-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman
No matter how hot she was if she was your sis you wouldnt find her hot.

you obviously haven't met leo :rofl:

max_boost
11-21-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by finboy

is it wrong that the above makes complete sense? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No because that's the world we live in! No one is going to screw you for free:rofl: Everything come's at a cost, in Leo's case, he's got his bangs for the buck! hahaa:rofl::thumbsup:

max_boost
11-21-2004, 11:48 PM

And 50% of those substance relationships end up in divorce over what? Money! haha

Originally posted by Hakkola

PIMP! haha That's how celebrities do it

Money is sure evil.......:devil:

buh_buh
11-22-2004, 12:04 AM
And 50% of those substance relationships end up in divorce over what? Money! haha
how do you know that they are substance relationships that are ending and not "gold digging" relationships that are ending? And how do you know all of the marriages that ended are due to divorce? Yes approximately 50% of marriages in the US end in divorce, but not all of them end because of money, which sorta sounds like what your saying.

sexualbanana
11-22-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by theken
just roll up in you new bmw, tell a girl &quot;i dont need you I gots my beama bizitch&quot; shell be all over you :D right MB

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Melinda
11-22-2004, 12:14 AM
Haha some funny stuff in here. I'm kinda in agreement with alot of people on here about "not always needing to ask" but I had a past boyfriend ask me out in a really sweet way. I think I've posted this before in a thread similar to this one, but I'll type it again:

One night I was having a girlfriend sleep over and I was talking to a guy I had been seeing for a few weeks over the phone. He told me he had a surprise for me first thing the next morning. No matter how much I asked him for hints, he wouldn't tell me what it was. My friend and I went to bed and she got me up early the next morning so we could have breakfast and stuff cause we assumed he was coming over or something. I opened my front door to let some light and fresh air into the house and something on the front step caught my eye. I wasn't wearing my glasses or contacts so I needed to do a double take at what looked like tinfoil on my front step.

Well it wasn't tinfoil. Sometime during the night, this guy came to my place, parked his car down the block (so we wouldn't hear him if we were awake) and came and scattered 50 hershey's kisses on my front step. Tucked under the corner of the door mat was a letter with my name on it. I opened it and it said all these things he liked about me and then at the end of the letter it said (and this is the important part)

"Now that I've kissed the ground you walk on, will you go out with me?"

It was totally unexpected, super sweet and made my day. He unfortuneately turned out to be a scarry asshole and I broke up with him a few months later, but maybe you'll have better luck with it! :thumbsup:

max_boost
11-22-2004, 12:16 AM
how do you know that they are substance relationships that are ending and not &quot;gold digging&quot; relationships that are ending? And how do you know all of the marriages that ended are due to divorce? Yes approximately 50% of marriages in the US end in divorce, but not all of them end because of money, which sorta sounds like what your saying.

I really don't know Kev, it was just something I wrote that I have no intentions to back up. :D

buh_buh
11-22-2004, 12:16 AM
haha thats cool then.

max_boost
11-22-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What are you laughing at, have you had a girlfriend? Try to learn some stuff in this thread son.:poosie: :rofl:

Zephyr
11-22-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Melinda
Haha some funny stuff in here. I'm kinda in agreement with alot of people on here about &quot;not always needing to ask&quot; but I had a past boyfriend ask me out in a really sweet way. I think I've posted this before in a thread similar to this one, but I'll type it again:

One night I was having a girlfriend sleep over and I was talking to a guy I had been seeing for a few weeks over the phone. He told me he had a surprise for me first thing the next morning. No matter how much I asked him for hints, he wouldn't tell me what it was. My friend and I went to bed and she got me up early the next morning so we could have breakfast and stuff cause we assumed he was coming over or something. I opened my front door to let some light and fresh air into the house and something on the front step caught my eye. I wasn't wearing my glasses or contacts so I needed to do a double take at what looked like tinfoil on my front step.

Well it wasn't tinfoil. Sometime during the night, this guy came to my place, parked his car down the block (so we wouldn't hear him if we were awake) and came and scattered 50 hershey's kisses on my front step. Tucked under the corner of the door mat was a letter with my name on it. I opened it and it said all these things he liked about me and then at the end of the letter it said (and this is the important part)

&quot;Now that I've kissed the ground you walk on, will you go out with me?&quot;

It was totally unexpected, super sweet and made my day. He unfortuneately turned out to be a scarry asshole and I broke up with him a few months later, but maybe you'll have better luck with it! :thumbsup:

*copies idea and files in things to use to impress a girl*

max_boost
11-22-2004, 12:42 AM

*copies idea and files in things to use to impress a girl* Dude, that's just gay, too much work, move on to the next girl son. :D

boi-alien
11-22-2004, 01:45 AM
What are you laughing at, have you had a girlfriend? Try to learn some stuff in this thread son.:poosie: :rofl:
HAHAHAHHA i spat out my skittles reading that! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GTS Jeff
11-22-2004, 01:57 AM
hey who here knows what a philistine is? ;)

Weapon_R
11-22-2004, 02:05 AM
Be smooth, cocky, whatever. Treat her like you don't need her, oh she'll stick around for more. haha:rofl: :thumbsup:

Zephyr
11-22-2004, 02:26 AM
Dude, that's just gay, too much work, move on to the next girl son. :D

haha so anything that requires some thought and work isnt worth it?:rofl:

MK3HKS
11-22-2004, 02:33 AM
:D diamonds!!
http://www.flexconcepts.ca/clay/diamonds/diamond.gif
http://www.flexconcepts.ca/clay/diamonds/diamond3.jpg

Kamen
11-22-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
haha after the first date...
Well no...not necessarily...just with me and my current gf we had a good first night where everything went right and it felt right, so I asked and I've been with her for 9 months so far. Not saying I love her after the first day, but I got to know her and now I do. but meh, what do I know.

Kamen
11-22-2004, 02:49 AM

I don't know, I assumed that non fob people went on implications more than asking? I really have no clue here, all the asian people I know have asked one way or another, whereas the Canadian people I know just hook up all of a sudden :dunno:

Texas
11-22-2004, 03:47 AM
LOL golden thread...just before Last Christmas I was dating this wretched thing (whose picture you may have seen on here) who was nothing but money... she was dripping with the gold digger sweat...

I was planning on tossing her and she had no idea. She was SO excited baout some alleged present that I got her. .. years ago my grandparents bought my ex and I a couple of rice steamers... and this new girl new the whole story behind them... so...she got a rice cooker for christmas...as well as about a 5 minute de-briefing over msn (I was down in Texz for Christmas) as to how I was no longer interested....

I was unaware until just before this that she was on welfare.( and had two children... that I didnt find out about until weeks prior.) so essentially she trapped me... I mean I was ideal for her.. had a nice new Grand Cherokee a convertible and a decent home all to myself... so her idea was that she was going to take over my house and make me sell an heirloom Mercedes Benz and finance her and her Extremely Poorly behaved children.

The long distance plan she "didnt" have magically got hooked up and my North Texas home was flooded with the ringing sound of our telephone for over 6 hours... on Christmas day with only the cat to hear it... luckily there is a Christmas day golf tourney at our club to try out your new clubs at... so my family and I were out for most of the latter part of the day. We recorded 67 telephone calls from her number. It was clear that she was unwilling to let go. My wonderful Mother looked after the problem by getting on the phone with her and using some $20 legal terms that where far beyond 25 year old Alaina's poor vocabulary.

Other than the odd email explaining in detail how she is now with some appliance repairman and now pregnant....AGAIN... I dont hear much from her...

[/end terribly long rant] I have learned to wait for the right woman. She is out there... and to be patient will eventually net good results... (I jumped into that one) Luckily for me I was only out a malfunctioning rice steamer and a few taco bell meals.

LUDELVR
11-22-2004, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Melinda

What the...I thought you and rollie were still together!:rofl: :rofl:

LUDELVR
11-22-2004, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Texas
LOL golden thread...just before Last Christmas I was dating this wretched thing (whose picture you may have seen on here) who was nothing but money... she was dripping with the gold digger sweat...

I was planning on tossing her and she had no idea. She was SO excited baout some alleged present that I got her. .. years ago my grandparents bought my ex and I a couple of rice steamers... and this new girl new the whole story behind them... so...she got a rice cooker for christmas...as well as about a 5 minute de-briefing over msn (I was down in Texz for Christmas) as to how I was no longer interested....

I was unaware until just before this that she was on welfare.( and had two children... that I didnt find out about until weeks prior.) so essentially she trapped me... I mean I was ideal for her.. had a nice new Grand Cherokee a convertible and a decent home all to myself... so her idea was that she was going to take over my house and make me sell an heirloom Mercedes Benz and finance her and her Extremely Poorly behaved children.

The long distance plan she &quot;didnt&quot; have magically got hooked up and my North Texas home was flooded with the ringing sound of our telephone for over 6 hours... on Christmas day with only the cat to hear it... luckily there is a Christmas day golf tourney at our club to try out your new clubs at... so my family and I were out for most of the latter part of the day. We recorded 67 telephone calls from her number. It was clear that she was unwilling to let go. My wonderful Mother looked after the problem by getting on the phone with her and using some $20 legal terms that where far beyond 25 year old Alaina's poor vocabulary.

Other than the odd email explaining in detail how she is now with some appliance repairman and now pregnant....AGAIN... I dont hear much from her...

[/end terribly long rant] I have learned to wait for the right woman. She is out there... and to be patient will eventually net good results... (I jumped into that one) Luckily for me I was only out a malfunctioning rice steamer and a few taco bell meals.

And this folks is why gold digging hos suck some serious donkey balls!!!

haha, too bad she didn't complete her plan! Well, as long as you got your rock off! ;) hahahah :rofl:

ninjak84
11-22-2004, 02:41 PM
Haha this thread is sweet.
You need to know how to deal with gold diggers, and then beat them at their own game.
It's all about the one night stand. Get what you want ASAP, then get the fuck out. The important thing is that you rely on lies and empty promises to get her in your pants. Then when she calls the fake number (wondering why you left at 4am, and dragged your muddy shoes through her living room) , she knows exactly what's up.

Nothing hurts a gold digger as much as when her ass lands on the curb.
Right where it belongs!

Carfanman
11-22-2004, 03:00 PM
You gotta learn how to avoid commitment from the begining of 50 first dates.

~Leah~
11-22-2004, 03:29 PM
You guys don't think ALL girls are like that do you?!

I've known a few gold diggers in my day... they all get jealous of me when I end up with some of the guys I do. I don't care about how much money you have, what you drive, where you live and what you can buy for me. For some reason I always ended up with the rich guys with decent cars, which, from an outside perspective made it look like I was a gold digger... but I probably did more for them than they could have imagined doing for me. Material shit like that is stupid. Who cares about it. I gotta agree with whoever it was that said some people want a relationship with substance.

GingeRRRBeef
11-22-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by ~Leah~

I've known a few gold diggers in my day... they all get jealous of me when I end up with some of the guys I do. I don't care about how much money you have, what you drive, where you live and what you can buy for me. For some reason I always ended up with the rich guys with decent cars, which, from an outside perspective made it look like I was a gold digger... but I probably did more for them than they could have imagined doing for me. Material shit like that is stupid. Who cares about it. I gotta agree with whoever it was that said some people want a relationship with substance.

Pure propaganda!

You should go work for Bush! :rofl:

Texas
11-22-2004, 03:53 PM

I've known a few gold diggers in my day... they all get jealous of me when I end up with some of the guys I do. I don't care about how much money you have, what you drive, where you live and what you can buy for me. For some reason I always ended up with the rich guys with decent cars, which, from an outside perspective made it look like I was a gold digger... but I probably did more for them than they could have imagined doing for me. Material shit like that is stupid. Who cares about it. I gotta agree with whoever it was that said some people want a relationship with substance. I dont think that all women are like that, definitely not. I know how to spot the ones who are though. I run for the hills no matter how good looking they are..
Leah I think we are at opposite ends of the spectrum... you tend to get the better off guys.. and I seem to ALWAYS get the ghetto ass'd freaks who have no upbringing... of course I never find this out until it is too late.

Women will naturally look for a good provider...but some just want you to pay their bills for them.. and that is insanity. I have no problem helping out like that if she works hard and earns her own money but might be having a tough time... but the whole "Were in bed together so you gotta pay" seems a bit hooker to me :rofl:

Ed the SOHC
11-22-2004, 04:15 PM

Great to know... I'll file this under fiction. :rolleyes:

Marsh
11-22-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

Great to know... I'll file this under fiction. :rolleyes: hahaha:rofl:

cityhunter2501
11-22-2004, 07:04 PM
haha this thread reminds me when on my Calgaryplanet page where it says "Status:" I had a link saying "Now hiring" that would open a custom cow window and girls actually applied on it :rofl:

~Leah~
11-22-2004, 07:08 PM
File it under what you want. I rarely let guys buy me drinks at the bar... in fact, I've been known to buy guys drinks on more than one occasion. Cuz really, who cares, it should all equal out in the end. And plus, I'd rather sit at home and hang out and watch movies, than go out making my man spend money on pointless stuff. Makes no sense. And I don't even wear jewelry so thats one more thing off the gold digger list. It's the high maitenance chicks you gotta watch out for and anyone that knows me, knows I'm far from that.

Texas, that sucks you end up with the freaky no good girls, it's really unfortunate. Mine may have seemed great from the beginning, but mine have all turned out to be assholes too. It's all part of the shitty shitty dating process

Texas
11-22-2004, 08:06 PM
Well, Leah... I am accepting resume's until the 13th of December... so time is running out:rofl:

WhiteNikes
11-23-2004, 12:21 AM
awwww ssheeeeeiiiitttttt.

Texas gettin' the e-game in.

Handle yo' bit-nez boooyyyyeeee!!

GingeRRRBeef
11-23-2004, 12:34 AM
Well, Leah... I am accepting resume's until the 13th of December... so time is running out:rofl:

Holy, he put the :rofl: in there to make it look like he's "jokin" ... hahahah too funny ... maybe if you can show her you gots game on the court, she might just be impressed!

Texas
11-23-2004, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV

Holy, he put the :rofl: in there to make it look like he's &quot;jokin&quot; ... hahahah too funny ... maybe if you can show her you gots game on the court, she might just be impressed! whoa whoa whoa SON.... you can't be analyzin a brothas shit... aint no guRRRRl gon beat my ass on no b-ball court nugga! (P.s. I would never try and dig a girl off of the internet...thats just lifeless and wrong.)

GingeRRRBeef
11-23-2004, 02:39 AM
whoa whoa whoa SON.... you can't be analyzin a brothas shit... aint no guRRRRl gon beat my ass on no b-ball court nugga! (P.s. I would never try and dig a girl off of the internet...thats just lifeless and wrong.)

ahhh imitating but not duplicating :rofl: ;)

EK 2.0
11-23-2004, 02:39 AM
whoa whoa whoa SON.... you can't be analyzin a brothas shit... aint no guRRRRl gon beat my ass on no b-ball court nugga! (P.s. I would never try and dig a girl off of the internet...thats just lifeless and wrong.)

tsk, what the sheezie was dat nukka...ain't no one tryin to hurr what you be spittin

RSeXy
11-23-2004, 08:22 PM

I've known a few gold diggers in my day... they all get jealous of me when I end up with some of the guys I do. I don't care about how much money you have, what you drive, where you live and what you can buy for me. For some reason I always ended up with the rich guys with decent cars, which, from an outside perspective made it look like I was a gold digger... but I probably did more for them than they could have imagined doing for me. Material shit like that is stupid.

Riiight....

I'm not saying that I think you are a gold digger, but if one of the guys you "dated" wanted to wine and dine you, you would refuse? That is just stupid. EVERYONE, be it a woman or a man likes to be pampered/spoiled in some way or another. That is just the ways of the world. Unless you are some die-hard person who rejects materialism or a *fiercely independant* woman who doesn't take shiet from nobody. :rolleyes:

I am the first to admit I am very spoiled by my boyfriend. He makes sure that I am well taken care of, alleviates a lot of stresses for me, buys me the things I would otherwise probably not beable to afford on a University student's income and pushes me to do my best. That being said, people that do not know Sam or myself assume I am a gold digger, but do I give a shiet? No. Does Sam give a shiet? No. But we can BOTH agree that money and success is important (for both myself and him) to a certain extent for a relationship to work. Neither Sam or myself wants to end up with some free-loading bum who does nothing to improve his/her lifestyle/attain goals etc. I think that goes for a lot of other rational people as well. Relationships can't just make it on love alone.

Both Sam and myself have been with people who are lazy and have little or no drive to make a better living for themselves.

Example: I was dating this one guy who worked only on Sundays. The rest of the time he sat on his ass and watched tv or played video games. We could never go out, unless I paid. He was always complaining about how he had no money. Then the jerk even had the audacity to accuse me of "gold digging" him!! I asked him what made him think that, being as I was the one who paid for everything and HE was always asking how much money I would spend on him for his upcoming birthday. He said that he felt that he was paying for things everytime we went out...OK THERE?! I quickly reminded him that he had paid for a cheap lunch once out of the several times we had gone out. Another time we wanted to go shopping downtown, he drove and the cheap ass asked me to split the $2 parking fee? WTF?! I'm glad that I went to HR and bought the purse I had been eyeing in front of him. I knew it burned him that I was not spending any of my money on him that day. That thing that pissed me off was that he did NOTHING to make his situation better, opting to be lazy and a free loader.

GingeRRRBeef
11-23-2004, 08:25 PM

Riiight....

I'm not saying that I think you are a gold digger, but if one of the guys you &quot;dated&quot; wanted to wine and dine you, you would refuse? That is just stupid. EVERYONE, be it a woman or a man likes to be pampered/spoiled in some way or another. That is just the ways of the world. Unless you are some die-hard person who rejects materialism or a *fiercely independant* woman who doesn't take shiet from nobody. :rolleyes:

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

I am the first to admit I am very spoiled by my boyfriend. He makes sure that I am well taken care of, alleviates a lot of stresses for me, buys me the things I would otherwise probably not beable to afford on a University student's income and pushes me to do my best. That being said, people that do not know Sam or myself assume I am a gold digger, but do I give a shiet? No. Does Sam give a shiet? No. But we can BOTH agree that money and success is important (fpr both myself and him) to a certain extent for a relationship to work. Neither Sam or myself wants to end up with some free-loading bum who does nothing to improve his/her lifestyle/attain goals etc. I think that goes for a lot of other rational people as well. Relationships can't just make it on love alone.

ahhhhh Maxboost!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I actually respect RSeXy for keepin it real.

Texas
11-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Ok... that's fair... but regardless.... the girl I dated wanted to sit on her dirty white trash ass and freeload.. I dont know how she could live with herself.... I felt bad asking my parents for grocery money when I was hard up.

GingeRRRBeef
11-23-2004, 08:29 PM
ok ok ok ... A woman saying she ain't like money is like a man saying he don't like no titties ... shit ain't happening