PDA

View Full Version : Aritiza?

2.2vtec
11-22-2004, 01:03 AM
Do you know if the employees' at aritiza get a discount on clothes?? If so how much?

Hakkola
11-22-2004, 01:14 AM
Assuming you spelled it wrong... Probably a set number of %50 and then %30 percent after that.

2.2vtec
11-22-2004, 01:16 AM
Its that store that sells all that t&a stuff. You know those track suits that show crazy camel toe?

SikAssR1
11-22-2004, 01:19 AM
Shit, every asian chick and their moms wear that shit

Hakkola
11-22-2004, 01:19 AM
Yeah, that's what I thought. It probably depends on the employees position in the business as well, I know that as management I get better deals on clothes than my employees.

I'm sure they get discounts and what I stated is what's usually done for businesses in our catagory. Clothing stores want their employees to wear their clothes, it's usually obligatory actually, so discounts are necessary.

max_boost
11-22-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by SikAssR1
Shit, every asian chick and their moms wear that shit :werd: Ain't that the truth, and you forgot that they are holding either a real or most likely fake LV bag with it! haha

That is your typical asian girl/lady.

GTS Jeff
11-22-2004, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
:werd: Ain't that the truth, and you forgot that they are holding either a real or most likely fake LV bag with it! haha

That is your typical asian girl/lady. :werd: trashy asian chicks in tight track suits are just as bad as trashy white chicks in baggy track suits...

WhiteNikes
11-22-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
:werd: trashy asian chicks in tight track suits are just as bad as trashy white chicks in baggy track suits...

:werd: trashy ho's be trashy ho's ain't matter they's colour.

cboyspimp
11-22-2004, 05:14 AM
i will take this opportunity to personally thank aritza and tna.. for making those chicks asses look very nice.. depending on the girl of course!
thanks ahahhaa:rofl:

girlRACER
11-22-2004, 05:24 AM
How does wearing a TNA tracksuit make a girl trashy? Those outfits are like $200 a set. If thats the case, those are the most expensive trashy clothes I've ever seen. :confused: :nut:

toyboy88
11-22-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by cboyspimp
i will take this opportunity to personally thank aritza and tna.. for making those chicks asses look very nice.. depending on the girl of course!

I AGREE! :poosie: :thumbsup:

max_boost
11-22-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
:werd: trashy asian chicks in tight track suits are just as bad as trashy white chicks in baggy track suits... Now I wouldn't call those outfits trashy man. $200 ain't cheap yo! I was merely commenting on that's the outfit of choice by asian girls it seems.

GTS Jeff
11-22-2004, 12:32 PM
Now I wouldn't call those outfits trashy man. $200 ain't cheap yo! I was merely commenting on that's the outfit of choice by asian girls it seems. whoa i honestly had no idea that they cost that much! but not everything is defined by money...cmon, the name "TNA" already implies trashiness.

ZorroAMG
11-22-2004, 01:03 PM
Just cause it's 2 bills does not mean it's classy...I bet hooker boots cost over 200$ :D

BigShow
11-22-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Just cause it's 2 bills does not mean it's classy...I bet hooker boots cost over 200$ :D

It's a track suit how classy does it have to be? Not everything has to be classssy, can't something that's comfortable and looks good, be good enough.

buh_buh
11-22-2004, 01:06 PM
Just cause it's 2 bills does not mean it's classy...I bet hooker boots cost over 200$ :D :werd:
money can't buy class

2.2vtec
11-22-2004, 01:10 PM
Well, can anyone get me some discounts?? haha I want to buy someone a christmas present but the jeans there are 300 bucks!!!.

import_illusion
11-22-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by cboyspimp
:werd: yes girls asses look so nice in tna pants..it even gives girls with no ass some ass haha

Altezza
11-22-2004, 01:26 PM
As with most female fashions, you have to have an appropriate figure to have these clothes compliment you. That doesn't mean a perfect model figure, but decent. What I find funny is that these "athletic" style clothes are worn by a lot of females to imply and fool others that they actually spend the time to workout when it' obvious they don't :rofl:

boi-alien
11-22-2004, 01:28 PM

Originally posted by BigShow

It's a track suit how classy does it have to be? Not everything has to be classssy, can't something that's comfortable and looks good, be good enough.

i think he was commenting on girlRACER's comment about them being $200 and how that makes them not trashy.

t-im
11-22-2004, 06:02 PM
regarding discount, its something like 40-50% on your first 4 things and 30 thereafter

and girls at aritzia have to wait like 2 weeks or something before being able to buy new merchandie

also, supposidely Aritzia is very strict with the discount thing

girlRACER
11-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Generally when you say "trashy" you think about a girl who reveals a lot of skin, and wears next to nothing.

Those tracksuits cover up skin so I don't see them as being trashy. I don't own any TNA suits so I don't know understand how they're revealing.

If a girl wants to be trashy I doubt that the first thing in her mind is to spend $200 on an outfit that covers skin rather than going to Sirens and spending $10 on a skimpy top.

My comments have nothing to do with using money to buy class.

abyss
11-22-2004, 06:31 PM
Ahh, sirens and stitches, #1 supplier of skimpy clothes to overweight barstars everywhere. :D

If I had $200 to spend on a tracksuit I would. Not trashy at all.

max_boost
11-22-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER
My comments have nothing to do with using money to buy class. I know, I don't know where Zorro got that from.....lol:dunno:

ZorroAMG
11-22-2004, 11:47 PM
And I wasn't commentin directly to you and your tastes jac, I was commenting more as a joke saying that just because things cost a lot (not specifically track the suits in question), doesn't mean they're classy. A polyester suit probably costs a couple hundred i'm sure and it makes you look like a used car salesman, not exactly classy huh? :D

GTS Jeff
11-22-2004, 11:50 PM
I know, I don't know where Zorro got that from.....lol:dunno: i think he got that impression from here:
Now I wouldn't call those outfits trashy man. $200 ain't cheap yo!

PH1PH1
11-23-2004, 12:27 AM
:werd: Ain't that the truth, and you forgot that they are holding either a real or most likely fake LV bag with it! haha

That is your typical asian girl/lady.

THAT IS SO TRUE!! who knew they'd be the same here in toronto .. haha .. thatz kinda weird .. that store is really overpriced but some stuff is pretty damn sick .. n i dont mind girlz rockin the clothes :thumbsup:

mo_virgin
11-23-2004, 12:33 AM
My girlfriend works at aritzia... she only gets 30% off. No more no less. She gets discounts at other stores that are partnered with aritzia, like some jewllery stores and some other clothing stores around vancouver.

badseed
11-23-2004, 02:38 AM
The whole track suit getup is gettin played out hard. Not that I don't wear track suits. lululemon and Aritzia are takin over, every other girl on the streets have either lululemon or tna on!!!!

vietdood
11-23-2004, 03:33 AM
that track suit has been selling for almost two years hasn't it? at least a year for sure

aquamarine
11-23-2004, 03:54 AM
The only person that looks good in a track-suit is Rikki

did I say that out loud?