PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever bought from these guys?

egmike
12-02-2002, 07:53 PM
Has anyone here ever bought from http://www.group5motorsport.com ?

They are in San Diego CA.

Thanks

importadrenelin
12-02-2002, 08:11 PM
haven't heard of them before, and we usually know of most of the bigger named shops in Southern & Northern Cali.
What part were you looking for in particular if you don't mind me asking?

egmike
12-02-2002, 09:24 PM
I am Looking for a missing link,(Check Valve) to keep away the CEL's on my civic when I Boost it.

Weapon_R
12-04-2002, 01:32 AM
Can't you make one?

2000impreza
12-04-2002, 01:40 AM
the point of a check valve is so the map sensor doesn't read over a certain voltage. what i did was make a voltage clamp to limit the voltage going to the ecu so it doesn't go into fuel cut. if you find out the voltage you need to clamp it at i can make you a voltage clamp. maybe $5 worth of parts from active electronics... i made my own and works fine....

Weapon_R
12-04-2002, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by 2000impreza
the point of a check valve is so the map sensor doesn't read over a certain voltage. what i did was make a voltage clamp to limit the voltage going to the ecu so it doesn't go into fuel cut. if you find out the voltage you need to clamp it at i can make you a voltage clamp. maybe $5 worth of parts from active electronics... i made my own and works fine....

Exactly what I meant by the first post! Good job - if you have any instructions you could post it would help a lot of people in the future.

Roll up your sleeves and spend some time making it!