PDA

View Full Version : Stolen-A lot of parts, PLEASE READ.

importadrenelin
12-02-2002, 08:20 PM
Stolen from Import Adrenelin Inc.
-1992-95 Honda Civic Octane Front Bumper
-1992-95 Honda Civic Black Widow 2 Front Bumper
-2002 Acura RSX Air Force One Full Body Kit
-1994-01 Acura Integra Blitz FB SS & Combat RB
-1994-97 Honda Accord Invader Front Bumper
-1994-97 Honda Accord Buddy Club Rear Bumper
-1997-01 Acura Integra Type R Skunk 2 Coilovers
-2002 Acura RSX Type S Skunk 2 Coilovers
-2002 Acura RSX Altezza Tail Lights
-1999-00 Honda Civic Projector Headlights (Chrome Housing)
-1994-97 Honda Accord Projector Headlights (Black Housing)
-OBX Racing Honda Accord Camber Kit (Front & Rear)
-The camber kit will fit all 90-97 Honda Accord
-1992-98 BMW 325I Carbon Fiber Intake (OBX Racing)
-1992-95 Honda Civic OBX Stainless Steel Header
-1994-97 Acura Integra RS/GS/LS OBX Ceramic Header

Also stolen were computers and monitors.
If anyone knows anything or has been offered cheap/hot parts please email [email protected] or call 873-0293.

Thanks for reading and any help is appreciated. If you need some pictures of what the bumpers look like visit www.importadrenelin.com which they didn't steal
Jason:(

SpoonEK9@STRD
12-02-2002, 08:22 PM
does that body kit for the RSX "air force one" look like the shoes?

Kronyk
12-02-2002, 08:59 PM
Shit like that is bull. I've known about your misfortune for about two weeks now, and haven't heard anything as of yet, but someone will try to sell them, and word gets around about cheap parts. I'll pm you if I hear anything.

5gluder
12-02-2002, 09:32 PM
Holy crap that alot!! sorry to hear. I'll keep a look out, but i'm thinking that they may go to Vancouver to sell.

rage2
12-02-2002, 09:33 PM
Stuck as a notice.

shadowz
12-02-2002, 09:37 PM
Everyones shit is getting stolen, fuck people need to learn some respect, sorry to hear about it dude

importadrenelin
12-02-2002, 10:08 PM
rage2-thanks for the notice.
Yes it is getting out of hand now, the amount of parts being stolen from tuners/shops is unbelievable.
Anyone is willing to do anything to make money these days.

max_boost
12-02-2002, 10:24 PM
Did you have some sort of surveillance camera inside your shop? Sorry to hear about what happened

boi-alien
12-02-2002, 10:25 PM
wtf... they stole this from your shop? oh man this is totally getting way out of hand.. where the hell are the cops when stuff like this happens?? sometimes i wonder where my tax paying money goes..

sorry to hear what happened dude

[GaGe]
12-02-2002, 10:29 PM
holy shit, that's a lotta stuff.

max_boost
12-02-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by crxboi
wtf... they stole this from your shop? oh man this is totally getting way out of hand.. where the hell are the cops when stuff like this happens?? sometimes i wonder where my tax paying money goes..

sorry to hear what happened dude

Cops aren't superman, they can't always be there all the time.....

My question is, what sort of alarm/surveillance crime prevention methods were under taken to help at least try to prevent something like this from happening?

kaput
12-02-2002, 11:02 PM

turboMiata
12-02-2002, 11:28 PM
Sorry to hear that, man.. Hope your insurance covers it.

Fuji
12-03-2002, 12:31 AM
That sux man! You should find those bastards and kick some ass... Just run him over when you find him and hten bal over him a couple o times. I will keep my eyes/ears open at school.

szw
12-03-2002, 02:48 AM
I read about this a couple weeks ago in the paper, however they just said "car accessory store", no name.

I didn't say anything in case the owners were watching the boards for stolen property.

I'd say keep watching popular boards (big international ones) and checking up on ebay sales every week.

rage2
12-03-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Cops aren't superman, they can't always be there all the time.....

Maybe if there's no ticket quota, and no speedtraps it might help :D.

A bit off topic, but I saw 3 speedtraps this weekend, each with 2 cars, 4 cops, and a big line of cars getting tickets. End of the month!

speedracer
12-03-2002, 12:54 PM
I always see that where I work. Near the end of the month sure enough you'll see 6 of them waiting for stupid people to make a left hand turn during rush hour.

THe best was 15 sitting at one spot :nut:

DSM Power
12-03-2002, 03:26 PM
Damn, sorry to hear about this Jason. :(

Redlyne_mr2
12-03-2002, 05:51 PM
Didnt you just post a clearance sale trying to get rid of all those items a few weeks back...hopefully your insurance company will re-emburce you..good luck

cocoabrova
12-03-2002, 08:23 PM
Sorry to hear about the theft.... Did they vandalize the place gtoo, or did they spare you that??:thumbsdow :guns: :guns:

soloracer
12-07-2002, 10:26 PM
I know how you feel and it's maddening. I had about $9000 worth of Porsche parts stolen from my car last summer. The worst part was the dumb f**ks ripped my passenger side door handle off instead of breaking the side window. I just had the entire car repainted 6 months earlier and now had to get body work done to the car. If they had broken the window I would have only been looking at $100 for window and a little glass cleanup. Now I have issues with two shades of white on my car - something I was trying to avoid by painting the entire car in the first place. Fortunately the fools also decided to break into a Police storage facility and take bulletproof vests and handcuffs. Naturally this placed them on a high priority list and they got caught. Turns out they had broken into and stole parts from around 15 import cars around town. I got most of my parts back. Before they were caught my insurance company treated me like shit and dragged their feet and were not willing to investigate the incident let alone settle. They wanted me to sign a waiver, which my lawyers told me to refuse, then they said they weren't sure if I was covered because they did not know if "theft" coverage meant theft of the entire car or parts off of it. After I informed them the guys got caught and most of my parts were back they were all of a sudden much more willing to help out. This was an insurance company that I had dealt with for 8 years with no claims and at least 4 vehicles on with them. After we settled my claim I dropped them like a bad habit for the two weeks of hell they put me through. Friggen insurance companies....good luck with yours.

The frustrating thing is I know at least one of the guys who was charged and he is still around town. Before the crime took place I had given him a ride in my RX7 and was helping him by giving him advice on modifying his car. This guy is still walking around town and even has his car in a shop getting work done to it - almost makes me sick to think about it. The crown asked me to list how much money this ordeal cost me, about $1500, and they will attempt to get restitution if he is found guilty. I can't wait because if he is found guilty and doesn't pay I have been told that it is my right to go to the motor vehicle branch and have his licence suspended. That is something I think I would enjoy doing. I also know this loser is still trying to get advice and help from my friends in the RX7 community and they have all said "F**k you. Figure it out yourself" It's because of guys like this that the import crowd sometimes gets a bad name. Chances are the guys who stole from you guys are the same calibre as the guys who broke into my car. Too lazy to get a good job that pays them enough to buy the parts they desire or to stupid to figure out for themselves how to get the performance without the expensive parts.

drox
12-22-2002, 12:26 PM
Who was that anyways? :)

2M6
01-05-2003, 02:51 PM
Go to the shop where his car is being worked on and offer to "help" them. He'll be pretty bummed when his car explodes two days after geting it back!!

bosa
01-06-2003, 08:16 PM
edit: sorry, didn't know this was old

davidI
01-06-2003, 08:29 PM
haha, civicLVR, you're bringing back all of the old posts aren't you!?

aZnBlooD
01-19-2003, 06:43 PM
ouch!! sorry to hear about your shop....ill keep an eye/ear out for the stolen stuff