PDA

View Full Version : What kind of music to you like?

Carfanman
11-22-2004, 11:28 AM
I like mostly punk rock. Im talking bout the real stuff. Not the posers like avril lavign and linkin park.
Anti flag, afi, RAncid, NOFX, The misfits, Suicide machines, The casualties, The unseen, Blink 182, ect...
And SOME rap, eminem, snoop, and some other things.

403Gemini
11-22-2004, 11:31 AM
i love it all, it all depends on mood
heavy metal
rap
techno
classical

onlything i dont listen too is country

dunno why,... its just my bane haha

QuasarCav
11-22-2004, 11:33 AM
I like anything from Phil collins to NIN.

Really depends on the mood, Sometimes it's very relaxing to listen to lite 96 but then I get cravings for 80's shit!

hexified
11-22-2004, 11:43 AM
mostly metal, rock and rap

Korn
Limp Bizkit
Slipknot
StainD
Taproot
Sevendust
System of a Down
Linkin Park
Marilyn Manson
Disturbed
Adema
Method Man
Xzibit
U2
Ozzy
Snoop
Eminem
etc. etc.

86max
11-22-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

only thing i dont listen too is country

:werd: I've tried giving it a good listen on numerous occasions, but still can't seem to get "into it". Same with that death metal rock stuff.

I couldn't live without music:love:

statick
11-22-2004, 01:07 PM
i listen to all genres of music. no music is ever bad because of the genre, its just the shtty musicians making the music. and take note that there are shtty musicians in every genre.

badseed
11-22-2004, 01:52 PM
Mostly Hip Hop, Rap, R&B, Metal & Rock. Absolutely NO country..... ever!!!

DannyO
11-22-2004, 02:05 PM
I listen to Trance, Hard Trance, House, Hard House, Breaks, Psytrance mainly, but when going boarding some good Rock music is nice, I also like Rock from say the mid eighties, the classics, but 99.99% of the time its those varieties of EDM, I respect most genres aslong as it isn't so pumped up commercial crap for the masses, that has no depth to it.

Melinda
11-22-2004, 02:10 PM
I listen to tons of different stuff. My favorite is country (haha no flaming please) but I like the top 40 stuff, some rap, R&B, alternative stuff, I'm a big fan of music from other countries, my favorite of those is celtic though. And I'm a huge fan of oldies stuff, 50's and 60's music is alot of fun :) Haha and I LOVE christmas music, I could listen to it all year round! Techno is okay, but if it wasn't for Rolland, I probably wouldn't listen to it much

The only stuff I think I WONT listen to is death metal or anything with a tone that could be interpreted as "I'm going to eat your children."

shakalaka
11-22-2004, 02:22 PM
Mostly and only rap/Hip-Hop and very little R&B
thats pretty much it.

Street_Soldier
11-22-2004, 02:36 PM
Britney Spears
Christina Agulera
DJ Sammy
Avril Lavign
Nick Carter
Nickleback

just some of my favorites :)

statick
11-22-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
I listen to tons of different stuff. My favorite is country (haha no flaming please) quot;

tim mcgraw and alan jackson are awsome:D

ex1z7
11-23-2004, 08:01 AM
It all depends on my mood, right now and for the past few days I've been really diggin' the asian stuff, before that it was the country, before that it was rock and then rap then Linkin park then random other crap etc. It just depends on how I'm feeling at the time.

_Jpop !
-Ayumi Hamasaki
-Utada Hikori
-Toshiro Masuda
-Akeboshi
-Flow
-Raico
-Siam Shade
-T.M.Revolution
-The Pillows

_Cpop! !
-F.I.R
-S.H.E
-H.O.T
-S.H.O.K.K

_Rap/Hip Hop
-Frankie J
-Usher
-2pac
-Everlast
-Bone Thugs N' Harmony
-TQ

_Classical
-Shostakovich
-Dvorak
-Suk

_Techno/Trance
-Vangelis
-Ministry of Sound
-Crystal Method
-Massive Attack
-KMFDM
-Lords of Acid
-DJ Sammy
-BT
-Lil Troy

_Pop
-Jojo

_Rock/Metal
-Linkin Park
-Tool
-A Perfect Circle
-Bush/X
-P.O.D.
-Eric Clapton
-Santana
-Rolling Stones
-Rush
-Stone Temple Pilots

_Country/Other
-Alan Jackson
-Brooks and Dunn
-Tim McGraw
-Gordon Lightfoot

I should just upload my Winamp playlist.. - http://www.geocities.com/honorx1/index.html

64SON
11-23-2004, 08:57 AM
evrything but countrt

statick
11-23-2004, 08:57 AM
^the pillows are pretty good:thumbsup:

Chim
11-23-2004, 03:36 PM
Pretty much anything

Lately I've been feeling disco, its so addictive to listen to!

wildkarrde
11-23-2004, 04:01 PM
Rock
Metal
Hardcore
Thrash
Alternative Punk

three.eighteen.
11-23-2004, 04:56 PM
punk, rock, metal, its gotta have a guitar and bordering on screaming vocals:
foo fighters, nirvana, strung out, rise against, metallica, queen, thrice

Scottie403
11-23-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman
I like mostly punk rock. Im talking bout the real stuff. Not the posers like avril lavign and linkin park.

misconduct, hi-standard, rise against, tsunami bomb, casualties, devotchkas, tiger army... and the list goes on.

finboy
11-23-2004, 05:56 PM
pretty much anything except for prefabricated pop BS (X-tina, justin timberlake, etc.) and country (except dualing banjo's, but that song RULED)

crazyning
11-23-2004, 06:08 PM
Mostly punk rock, the likes of Avril Lavigne, and Linkin Park.

:D

Skyline_Addict
11-24-2004, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by ex1z7
It all depends on my mood, right now and for the past few days I've been really diggin' the asian stuff, before that it was the country, before that it was rock and then rap then Linkin park then random other crap etc. It just depends on how I'm feeling at the time.

_Jpop !
-Ayumi Hamasaki
-Utada Hikori
-Toshiro Masuda
-Akeboshi
-Flow
-Raico
-Siam Shade
-T.M.Revolution
-The Pillows

_Cpop! !
-F.I.R
-S.H.E
-H.O.T
-S.H.O.K.K

I should just upload my Winamp playlist.. - http://www.geocities.com/honorx1/index.html

LOL KEVIN. i notice i introduced you to alot of these!
anyways..... T.M Revolution kicks ass. Takanori is fruity and weird, but the music rocks. I also LOVE DAI (Do as Infinity). Tomiko Van :angel: ! I like quite alot of songs from various J-pop artists, but no bands/artists in particular, besides the ones stated before. Anyways, it's "Utada Hikaru". ;)
F.I.R rocks for mandarin music...but. isn't H.O.T korean?

Skyline_Addict
11-24-2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by crazyning
Mostly punk rock, the likes of Avril Lavigne, and Linkin Park.

:D

that's pop music, no punk rock.

ex1z7
11-24-2004, 04:02 AM
H.O.T might be Korean, I don't know alot about them - Actually I think my friend told me they were Korean..it's like "high five of teenagers" or something weird ? I'm not sure .. I have 170 songs downloading, or, waiting to be downloaded when I open Kazaa ;)

Boo yah to thievery !

Skyline_Addict
11-24-2004, 04:08 AM
^^^ you have to be the most yellow-washed white person ever :D jkjkjkjk.
;)

A_3
11-24-2004, 01:31 PM
Everything. I go in stages of certain types of music. Wasn't at all into country up until the summer, now i'm all about it. I think we'll see some REALLY good music coming from state side in the next four years or so here... just wait :thumbsup:

daniel12
11-24-2004, 04:46 PM
Metal,Metalcore,Hardcore.

DJ Lazy
11-24-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by DannyO
I listen to Trance, Hard Trance, House, Hard House, Breaks, Psytrance mainly, but when going boarding some good Rock music is nice, I also like Rock from say the mid eighties, the classics, but 99.99% of the time its those varieties of EDM, I respect most genres aslong as it isn't so pumped up commercial crap for the masses, that has no depth to it.

:werd: :D

PH1PH1
11-25-2004, 01:58 AM
most of the time .. old skool, RnB, a lil house sometimes, jungle once in awhile .. can't think of nething else right now ..

Fusion
11-25-2004, 02:29 AM
i have 120 gig hardtrance and trance..0 gig R&B so u know ;)

ex1z7
11-25-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
^^^ you have to be the most yellow-washed white person ever :D jkjkjkjk.
;)

Come on man, Asian pride yo.

Wait for it..wait for it.........oh..oh.....o yeah, AZN Pride..
Its the A-Z-N N!gga fuck the rest, dial S to new york jigga we the best, vietnam to japan to mongolia, phillipines to taiwan to cambodia, korea, Ah ah, home town china, who you got huh - you got shit n!gga feel the size its the A-Z-N better recognize, got rice bitch, got rice, got food got soup got spice, got brains like us, got skills like us, got cars got clothes got girls like us, whats up we the shit and we'll kill yall fools, we got money in the bank from our family jewels, can't help it if we reign and corrupt the schools it don't matter fuck the law shit we break the rules...

Ah anymore and I'll get banned..

Good ol' AZN Pride.. ' Got Rice pt. 1 ' - the other parts suck.

I'm so white..oh my god..

Skyline_Addict
11-26-2004, 05:41 AM
^^^ omg, you're really oriental!

ex1z7
11-26-2004, 08:26 PM
Lol :) Not to be offensive or anything to asians, that song is just hilarious. :) But yeah, this S.H.E. stuff is getting more and more addictive, its like..rappish sometimes, other times poppy, bah it's just cool. I was blairing all my asian music..8 hours worth, last night at a going away party I had - everyone enjoyed it, and everyone who hasn't gotten cd's of jpop off me already wanted some :D

Spreadin' the love !

Oh, also, Keisuke, that T.M.Revolution music vid - I've gotten like 20 people to watch it.. I've even made a point to invite people over just to watch it. Everyone thinks its sweet :) Thanks to Aquamarine for showing me what I've been missing out on :thumbsup:

gnarkill
12-15-2004, 12:54 AM
anything but that religous crap "gospel" idk its crap

red_ae92
12-19-2004, 09:20 PM
- Rap
- Bass / Drums
- Classical stuff

Seanith
12-19-2004, 11:25 PM
Punk Rock:

Bad Religion, Lagwagon, Nofx, Pennywise, Good Riddance, Operation Ivy, Guttermouth, Millencolin, Goldfinger, Mad Caddies, Face to Face, No Use For a (fucking) Name, Propagandhi, Fat Wreck Chords/ Epitaph bands, etc :)

Skylinelover
12-19-2004, 11:27 PM
All depends on how I am feeling. I will listen to anything.

Davetronz
12-19-2004, 11:37 PM
Anti flag, afi, RAncid, NOFX, The misfits, Suicide machines, The casualties, The unseen, Blink 182, ect...

You hit it right on the head. Good taste man. Mine is exact.

Shoebox//Racer
12-19-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by ex1z7

_Jpop !
-Ayumi Hamasaki
-Utada Hikori
-Toshiro Masuda
-Akeboshi
-Flow
-Raico
-Siam Shade
-T.M.Revolution
-The Pillows

_Cpop! !
-F.I.R
-S.H.E
-H.O.T
-S.H.O.K.K

_Rap/Hip Hop
-Frankie J
-Usher
-2pac
-Everlast
-Bone Thugs N' Harmony
-TQ

_Classical
-Shostakovich
-Dvorak
-Suk

_Techno/Trance
-Vangelis
-Ministry of Sound
-Crystal Method
-Massive Attack
-KMFDM
-Lords of Acid
-DJ Sammy
-BT
-Lil Troy

_Pop
-Jojo

_Rock/Metal
-Linkin Park
-Tool
-A Perfect Circle
-Bush/X
-P.O.D.
-Eric Clapton
-Santana
-Rolling Stones
-Rush
-Stone Temple Pilots

_Country/Other
-Alan Jackson
-Brooks and Dunn
-Tim McGraw
-Gordon Lightfoot

OMFG you bastardized hikki's name! ahhhh

Hikaru!! hehehe im just being an ass.

Anything they play on BBC Radio 1 Top40 BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix and BBC Radio 1 Dance Anthems i will listen too.

BBC Radio 1 Pwns any radio station in the world!! w00t!

Skylinelover
12-20-2004, 12:02 AM
BBC? Bible Bitching Christians? :rofl:

JordanLotoski
12-20-2004, 12:04 AM

ok no offense, but u write not the posers like avril and linkin park (which are not at all punk rock) then u type a bunch of more non mainstream punk bands and u unclude blink 182? iam sorry i like blink 182 but i wouldnt call them punk!!

Shoebox//Racer
12-20-2004, 12:28 AM
rofl oioioi..

*shakes head*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/

:rofl:

Kirbs17
12-20-2004, 03:33 AM
I like everything from Slipknot and Mudvayne, to Ludacris and Ciara, to Gretchen Wilson and Lonestar.

preludeprincess
12-20-2004, 05:13 PM
techno / hard techno / trance / vocal trance / hard trance =]]

DJ Lazy
12-20-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by preludeprincess
techno / hard techno / trance / vocal trance / hard trance =]]

:clap: :clap: :clap: WHOO another EDM fan... :thumbsup: