PDA

View Full Version : UC Hockey League: Season2

Pages : [1] 2

Team_Mclaren
11-22-2004, 07:32 PM
Season 1 was great and everyone had tons of fun, most players are to return but we would like a few more dedicated players to come out so we won't be short any games.

Info:

- Price: 50 - 60 a person for 7 games, depends on how many players we get, the entire team cost around 630. Top 4 gets to playoff.
- You DO NOT need to be a UC student in order to join
- Start Date: Jan 17,2005
- End Date: Mar 27,2005

*** full equipment is a must... full helmet+cage, but if you're crazy like schaabz, you dont HAVE to put on those shoulder pads***

Photos from the game will be posted here http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63058

Players: Here are the rulez, plz READ THEM ALL !!!:

1. All players MUST sign in with picture ID to the supervisor at the top of the stairs before entering the tunnel to the ice.
2. All games are on the south ice.
3. All games will consist of two 20- min periods.
4. Intermissions will be no longer than 5 mins.
5. It will be no-touch icing.
6. 2 line passess across the red line WILL be allowed.
7. A full CSA approved face shield and helmet much be worn at all times on the ice.
8. Goalie cat eye masks are not allowed.
9. All helmets must have face masks.
10.Any punch thrown will result in immediate suspension.
11. All teams must have 6 players checked in by game time in order not to default.
12. Minor penalties are three minutes long / major penalties are seven minutes long.
13. There is no skating on the oval ice.
14. If a player has not played a minimum of 50% of the games with your team,. that player will not be permitted to play in the play off games.

Participant Conduct:

- Any unsprtsmanlike conduct by participants will result in their suspension from that game and possible further suspension. Captains may also be suspended for the actions of their team.
- Deliberate injury or a deliberate attempt to injure other participants will result in an automatic suspension.
- Harassment and verbal abuse of officials, staff or other participants will result in an ejection from the game.
- Striking an official will result in an automatic LIFE - SUSPENSION!!!
- Figting will result in an automatic year suspension. Instigating an altercation will be considered fighting.
- The involvement in 2 or more team members in an altercation will result in a TEAM suspension.
- An entire team may be disqualified from play of the following infractions:
- Harassment of IMS staff by more than one of its players
- Flagrant unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Departing the field of play before the completion of the game.
- Playing with an ineligible player.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the playing area. This includes dressing rooms, spectator stands and team benches.
- Officials reserve the right to have a player or team removed if he/she deems it necessary
- All participants are to be prepared to show photo ID at all intramural events.
- Ejection from an intramural sports game will result in an automatic one game suspension to be served at the teams next game immidiately following the ejection.

Jerseys

- Teams are to wear the color they are assigned by the supervisor, Red or White, No Exceptions, unles a compete set of team jerseys are provided.

Playing RULES

- max 16 skaters per game including goalie
- Must have at least 6 players in order to play.
- Penalties: Minor -- 3 mins
Major -- 7 mins
Misconduct: 10 mins
Any player receiving 3 minor penalties in one game shall be ejected from that game

Players:
- Team_Mclaren
- ryder_23
- RedBull (aka.TenzoLude)
- ShOwOfF
- Yohan_4ws
- schaabz
- Jiggaz
- Max
- sexualbanana
- Marsh
- shtock99
- DUBBED
- luigi
- Interlude

Schedule
(Schedule is NOT final YET, But It will be by this SAT! I could mail him and change a game but highly unlikely, I know the schedule is pretty shitty, but try to work with it thx.)

If you cant make it to a game please let me know in advance.

- Sat, Jan 22, 8:05PM -- VS Individuals
- Sun, Jan30, 10:35PM -- VS Kronik Cowboys
- Sun, Feb13 9:30PM -- VS The Chiefs
- Mon, Feb14, 11:55PM -- VS Cleveland Steamers
- Sat, Mar 5, 7:00PM -- VS Fulmar
- Wed, Mar 9, 10:30PM -- VS Individuals
- March 12 at 7pm -- VS Kronik Cowboys

NOTE They seem to be ALOT more strict with rules regarding team roaster / waiver forms / ID and such this semster, please take the time to read the rules over. If there is any questions please call or pm me... or post. I wont know if you dont tell me. THX

FULL HELMET AND FULL CAGE IS A MUST, DONT FORGET!!!!!

update:

NOV 24: There you have it, roaster is done!!!
Jan 12th: Pending Schedule and rules up.

Team_Mclaren
11-22-2004, 07:33 PM
and I need to know pretty much by next Monday, registration is on Dec 1

shtock99
11-22-2004, 07:40 PM
i will play how do i get you the money

Marsh
11-22-2004, 10:54 PM
I am in all the way

Skyline_Addict
11-22-2004, 11:21 PM
i'm out for this season...have more courses next semester as well as intramural soccer. i will definetely come out to watch you guys sometimes....good season all in all.

Team_Mclaren
11-22-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by shtock99
i will play how do i get you the money

pm'd

Team_Mclaren
11-24-2004, 01:04 AM
2 spots left! come on hockey players!

schaabz
11-24-2004, 02:21 AM
YOU BETTER BE GOOD OR I''LL HIT YOU JUST LIKE I HIT THE OTHER PLAYERS ON MY TEAM

Team_Mclaren
11-24-2004, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by schaabz
YOU BETTER BE GOOD OR I''LL HIT YOU JUST LIKE I HIT THE OTHER PLAYERS ON MY TEAM

Gavin your in trouble!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: j/k
jared i think if we have good enough replacement D, you should go up on forward!!!

note: i think the overall skill is going up!!! we can do it!

Team_Mclaren
11-24-2004, 02:33 AM
I'll keep looking for an ice time before the season starts to get things going before our first game, so everyone would be ready and lines can be somewhat set!;)

cboyspimp
11-24-2004, 03:25 AM
im in.. hopefully:dunno:

Jiggaz
11-24-2004, 03:21 PM
Vince,
having a practice beforehand would be a good idea. I definitely agree that if we can find capable defenseman (like Jason, Andrew, Andrew or Troy) then Jared should play forward - we could use his skill up front.

BerserkerCatSplat
11-24-2004, 05:25 PM
I'm not sure how good/bad my course load will be this coming semester (ENGG has ths bad habit of throwing terrible courses at me 2nd semester), but i'd love to sub in if players are needed.

Plus, a pre-registration practise is a great idea. Let's all get out there and play some shinney.

Note: I've played D for most my hockey years, but I played F the last couple, so I'm OK anywhere you'd want me.

shtock99
11-24-2004, 07:36 PM
are we playing contact or non-contact???

DUBBED
11-24-2004, 10:34 PM
I can play D, I used to be pretty good I don't know how useful I will be to you now. Let me know how desperate you are!!

Team_Mclaren
11-24-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED
I can play D, I used to be pretty good I don't know how useful I will be to you now. Let me know how desperate you are!!

I can use some D haha, pm me

note: havent seem you for a while dude.. haha

we're in Contact D

ShOwOfF
11-24-2004, 11:55 PM
D? Are you serious Vince?

Team_Mclaren
11-25-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by ShOwOfF
D? Are you serious Vince?

what u mean? we're thinking may be move jason or jared or both up and be a line with you, that would be a killer!!! thats why im looking for Ds to replace them, they did a killer job on D, but probably far more effective forward:eek:

or did u mean the league? there is only one contact league, and thast D

civicrider
11-25-2004, 12:05 AM
pmed

ShOwOfF
11-25-2004, 12:07 AM
yea i meant the league. So the league we were playing in, i though that it was contact - A?

Team_Mclaren
11-25-2004, 12:09 AM
yea i meant the league. So the league we were playing in, i though that it was contact - A?

they dont really have a name for it, but since there are non-contact A, B, C, they call contact ( D ), which we were coded team D2

ShOwOfF
11-25-2004, 12:19 AM
Oh i see, okay cool.

DUBBED
11-25-2004, 01:20 AM
I'm in.

I'm big enough that I can just get in the way and be a pretty good defenceman. :whipped:

Team_Mclaren
11-25-2004, 01:23 AM
I'm in.

I'm big enough that I can just get in the way and be a pretty good defenceman. :whipped:

haha, damn you better know how to skate too, some of those guys are FAST!!!!

anyway... pm'd back, your in!

DUBBED
11-25-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
some of those guys are FAST!!!!

I'll work on that. :thumbsup: :banghead:

Team_Mclaren
11-25-2004, 02:14 AM
should we go with a new name? or just beyond? anyone wanna get some jerseys done? any ideas??anything?

cboyspimp
11-25-2004, 03:43 AM
rather play with me then against me.. since youwont return my pm i cant wait to play against you.. can you say open ice hits??? hope that you weigh 200+ or else its gona hurt

DUBBED
11-25-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by cboyspimp
rather play with me then against me.. since youwont return my pm i cant wait to play against you.. can you say open ice hits??? hope that you weigh 200+ or else its gona hurt

226 :thumbsup:

Team_Mclaren
11-25-2004, 11:31 AM

and u wonder why i dont want you to be on my team, its you attitute. grow up dude, and get the hell out of my thread before i ban you, this is your warning.

ryder_23
11-25-2004, 05:26 PM

hahahaha, your such a joke, grow up man. Sounds like some personal threats towards a moderator. BTW, you going to the bar tonight? Maybe i'll stop by to see you "pimpin" hahahahaha.

and u wonder why i dont want you to be on my team, its you attitute. grow up dude, and get the hell out of my thread before i ban you, this is your warning.

Bout time he gets a warning

Jiggaz
11-25-2004, 05:59 PM
Vince, change the name.....Beyond didn't work for us last semester. Jerseys would be good too, depending on how much they cost...

Excited for next season, gonna be a good one.

civicrider
11-25-2004, 06:06 PM

200+?
wasnt your old av you, and it looked like some 120lbs kids body?

Team_Mclaren
11-25-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Jiggaz
Vince, change the name.....Beyond didn't work for us last semester. Jerseys would be good too, depending on how much they cost...

Excited for next season, gonna be a good one.

lol, what should we change the name to? team brutal?? lol jokes.

DUBBED
11-25-2004, 10:02 PM
We should all get a black jersey and use hockey tape to make a logo on it. It would look kinda funny and be reasonably cheap since I'm sure most people have a black jersey.

No ideas for a name from me, I lack creativity. :thumbsup:

cboyspimp
11-26-2004, 01:58 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

cboyspimp
11-26-2004, 02:01 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

SI-vic
11-26-2004, 02:07 AM
! ahaha..i didnt score on him though:banghead:

sucks to suck doesnt it

colinderksen
11-26-2004, 02:53 AM
So I'm too late to play point??

Skyline_Addict
11-26-2004, 05:39 AM
the team is looking pretty good!
hopefully everyone shows up to the games, unlike the last session ;).

ryder_23
11-26-2004, 05:47 AM
its not a threat i just say we have some fun... i havent played full euipment hockey since summer.. some of the guy si played with were crazy the backup goalie from chicago played cause he was here for summer he had some huge ass rimz!! ahaha..i didnt score on him though:banghead:

you realy shouldnt post when your drunk...that makes no sense.

All i get from it, is some backup goalie from chicago...and you cant score.. :dunno:

Its not hard for anyone who cant even shoot to score on an nhl goalie, all it takes is a good pass, and lucky placement. One of the beyond hockey games (back in april-ish), i scored plenty of times, on a goalie, who is now one of the best in the AJ, who is well on his way to possibly make the nhl...if we ever see the nhl again :banghead:

Team_Mclaren
11-26-2004, 01:04 PM
cboypimp:
you had your warning, and this is your last chance in this thread. Dont make me ban you under the annoying rule.!!!

Jiggaz
11-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Change the name to something cool, I am not very creative in thinking of names, but if someone else is creative then maybe they can think of something cool.....What did that guy say? I couldn't read his posts....

Skyline_Addict
11-26-2004, 07:08 PM
^^^lol, he said something about how much of a hot shot hockey player he is, and that he can take out anyone under 200 pounds (even though he seems to tiptoe around questions about how much HE weighs). just let it go cboyspimp, you said you're looking forward to playing against this team, so why are you trying to argue your way to get on the team? if you're trying to prove you're a better hockey player, the internet might not be a good place to do it...maybe an ice hockey rink would be better, yeah? you're just wasting your time and looking incredibly stupid telling stories about how you scored 10 goals on a nhl prospect goalie.:rolleyes:

schaabz
11-27-2004, 06:44 PM
who is that cboy guy, maybe we should have him on our team so i can hit him instead of everyone else

hahahahah :drama:

DUBBED
11-27-2004, 09:16 PM
When do we have to pay by?

Team_Mclaren
11-27-2004, 09:56 PM
When do we have to pay by?

I'll pay it all in advance for everyone. I do trust you all that i'll get the money. Some didnt pay till like the third game, but im rather flexable, as long as i get them
:thumbsup:

schaabz
11-28-2004, 04:41 AM
yo vince do we need any more guys cause i found like 4ish guys with jr b experience that are interested. lemmme know so i can call them

sexualbanana
11-29-2004, 11:22 AM
Yeah same. I have a buddy that'd like to play. You've played with him before

Team_Mclaren
11-29-2004, 03:10 PM
from the look of it i dont think we need anymore players right now.. I'm sure none of you wanna get jew on ice-times... Games are only 2 20 periods in length/...

schaabz
11-29-2004, 04:14 PM
Ok i didn't know quite where we were at for players. To bad he was really anxious to play too:thumbsdow

Team_Mclaren
11-29-2004, 05:50 PM
Ok i didn't know quite where we were at for players. To bad he was really anxious to play too:thumbsdow

well 3 full foward and 2 D lines is all we need right? if u guys want a huge huge bench... let me know.. but imo the line up right now is perfect (size wise)

schaabz
11-29-2004, 10:18 PM
yeah naw thats cool. How many of these guys are gonna show up every game is the real question, maybe we could put their names on for subs :devil:

Team_Mclaren
11-29-2004, 11:05 PM
yeah naw thats cool. How many of these guys are gonna show up every game is the real question, maybe we could put their names on for subs :devil:

hah, i think this time will be better, since all the guys have to pay up front for all the games in advance. but ya let me know their info and i'll add to line up online later

Jiggaz
11-30-2004, 02:44 PM
Man I'm glad that Schaab is on our team....that fucker hit me the other day, my neck still hurts....I think you gave me whiplash you fucker!!!! He hits HARD....and he doesn't even wear shoulder pads....although he did hit me with his hip and not his shoulders.....damn you Schaaab!!!! I'm going to get you!!!!

ryder_23
11-30-2004, 02:45 PM
his hip owned my knee :thumbsdow :rofl: it seems he cant go a game without nailing a teamate :D

Team_Mclaren
12-01-2004, 12:14 PM
so heres a little update... i went to the office at 830 and appearly contact was already full.... (i lined up in the middle of the pack...) so i guess we're in non-contact A now... this is hella stupid... and huh... we better own this fucking league since now the level has dropped...

DUBBED
12-01-2004, 01:33 PM
^^^ So we can't hit people? stupid. Do we still have to wear full gear?

civicrider
12-01-2004, 01:38 PM
let me know if any of your players decide to back out now that your in non contact.

Team_Mclaren
12-01-2004, 01:38 PM
^^^ So we can't hit people? stupid. Do we still have to wear full gear?

i know that is fucking stupid.... but hmm theres always your teammates.. and i really dont give a shit if u get a penalty or w.e... it sucks.. but we will probably take it.

anyone has a problem gimme a pm.. hopefully no one will drop out.. sorry guys... i woke up early for this and stilll.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ryder_23
12-01-2004, 02:48 PM
Last semester non contact was full, this semester contact full :rofl: we shoudl always do the opposite

ex: we want contact, u go with mentality to get non contact, but they will be full :D vice versa

DUBBED
12-01-2004, 03:07 PM
hahaha either way you're not disapointed.

I'm still in though!!

Team_Mclaren
12-01-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
Last semester non contact was full, this semester contact full :rofl: we shoudl always do the opposite

ex: we want contact, u go with mentality to get non contact, but they will be full :D vice versa

shit man totally. she was having problems puttin the mastercard number in and told me to repeat it again.. then secs later she was like "oh, contact is just full while im trying to put you in, sorry":banghead: :banghead:

mcshow
12-01-2004, 03:36 PM
yeah if anybody decides to drop out, i will play for sure, just tried to register cuz i just remember that registration was today and shit was all full, so if anybody decides to back out from team Beyond, i come play with you boyz

but this is dumb how fast it filled up

Skyline_Addict
12-01-2004, 07:53 PM
oooOoooo, non-contact...interesting!

shtock99
12-01-2004, 11:11 PM
awww i was really looking forward to drop somebody with there head down at centre ice.....and what color of jerseys do we have to wear or does it matter??

Team_Mclaren
12-01-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by shtock99
awww i was really looking forward to drop somebody with there head down at centre ice.....and what color of jerseys do we have to wear or does it matter??

u can still do it.. lol on jared that is...

they provide jerserys...

schaabz
12-02-2004, 12:55 PM
pfffffffft hit me with my head down at center ice..........we all know who the master of disaster is on team beyond....and thats me:hitit:

ShOwOfF
12-02-2004, 02:03 PM
So who is everybody. I know Vince in Team Mclaren, but who's who?

Team_Mclaren
12-02-2004, 02:22 PM
Players:
- Team_Mclaren (vince)
- ryder_23 (jaret)
- RedBull (aka.TenzoLude) (mats)
- ShOwOfF (james)
- Yohan_4ws (andrew)
- schaabz (jared)
- Jiggaz (boyshorts)
- Max (max)
- sexualbanana (gavin) (new)
- Marsh (Gurinder) (new)
- shtock99 (cory) (new)
- DUBBED (some dude.. forgot his name)
- luigi (jason)
- interlude (Alfie)

DUBBED
12-02-2004, 05:04 PM
hahaha... I choose to remain anonymous. I will be known on the ice as Das Goon.

hahaha I guess you can call me Chris if you want. :thumbsup:

sexualbanana
12-02-2004, 06:15 PM
How is the skill level in non-contact a? Remember, I suck

Skyline_Addict
12-02-2004, 09:17 PM
Players:
- Team_Mclaren (vince)
- ryder_23 (jaret)
- RedBull (aka.TenzoLude) (mats)
- ShOwOfF (james)
- Yohan_4ws (andrew)
- schaabz (jared)
- Jiggaz (boyshorts)
- Max (max)
- sexualbanana (gavin) (new)
- Marsh (Gurinder) (new)
- shtock99 (cory) (new)
- DUBBED (some dude.. forgot his name)
- luigi (jason)
- interlude (Alfie)

lol, boy shorts.

if i remember correctly, in the full contact league we played in, there were about 2 teams who were pretty much unstoppable by our standards. i think in this league, there will be at most 1 team like that, and it should be you guys!
you better win this league!

shtock99
12-02-2004, 09:37 PM
so what position does everybody play?...im a forward

DUBBED
12-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Left defense, I own the corners.:whipped:

Team_Mclaren
12-02-2004, 10:15 PM
we will have a pratice before our first game, we'll figure out from there, since some Ds wanna move up and may be some ex-forward will play the point

Left defense, I own the corners.:whipped:

good shit!!! just wondering, can u shoot hard from the point? haha:D

DUBBED
12-02-2004, 10:18 PM
good shit!!! just wondering, can u shoot hard from the point? haha:D

I've been known to through a good wrist shot through now and then. :bigpimp:

ShOwOfF
12-04-2004, 05:34 PM
That was fun playing against you yesterday Vince :tongue:

Team_Mclaren
12-04-2004, 05:57 PM
man i hate you!!! if it wasnt for you (who got 5 goals on me...) we would've won!

i'm just happy that you're on my team for the games that actually matters..

schaabz
12-05-2004, 05:30 PM
Yo vince think we have room for one more guy.....my cousin wouldn't mind playin and hes really good and hes a forward.

shtock99
12-11-2004, 12:30 PM
is there a schedule yet??

Team_Mclaren
12-11-2004, 01:42 PM
nope, theres a meeting on 13th of jan, until then there isnt much

ShOwOfF
12-12-2004, 06:52 PM
5 more goals...:poosie:

ryder_23
12-12-2004, 09:42 PM
5 more goals...:poosie:

james 5 vince 0 :rofl:

Team_Mclaren
12-12-2004, 09:43 PM

james 5 vince 0 :rofl:

fuck i wish, its more likle
james 10 vince 2... <--- for the two breakaways i stopped...
:rofl:

ryder_23
12-13-2004, 11:39 AM
btw james, didnt know u could shoot that hard. My foot still f-ing kills from that one i decided to get infront of...but i guess someone had to stop the pucks..:rolleyes: :D

ShOwOfF
12-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Lol, sorry bout that by the way. Did i get you on the ankle?

ryder_23
12-13-2004, 11:49 AM
hahaha, not ur fault, i was one who got in the way...it hit top of foot (seems to be where i always get it) and theres nice black puck imprint on my skate laces :rofl:

the one i got in the second period from i think number 10 on ur team, hit inside of pants, where i dont have padding, left a nice welt as well...

Team_Mclaren
12-13-2004, 12:14 PM
hahaha, not ur fault, i was one who got in the way...it hit top of foot (seems to be where i always get it) and theres nice black puck imprint on my skate laces :rofl:

the one i got in the second period from i think number 10 on ur team, hit inside of pants, where i dont have padding, left a nice welt as well...

I was the one who got nailed during warmup...:rolleyes: still hurts like a bitch when I walk up and down the stairs:guns:

ShOwOfF
12-13-2004, 12:59 PM
Good to know that i left my mark though. Keep it as a token for your losses :poosie:

ryder_23
12-13-2004, 01:09 PM

I was the one who got nailed during warmup...:rolleyes: still hurts like a bitch when I walk up and down the stairs:guns:

hahahaha...its warmup, so i shoot it at u...i had my patented 1/10 slap shot connections :rofl: just too bad your a wuss and cant take it :poosie:

ya james, defintly left ur mark, foot is still red :rofl: good times. But atleast with my d line, we sorta forced you to shoot :D and dont bring u were tired of dangling into this :rofl:

ShOwOfF
12-15-2004, 12:27 AM
What i was tired...j/k

yea you guys definetly need some help being 2 and 10. You should recruit me to be on your team.

Team_Mclaren
12-15-2004, 12:30 AM
do u want to? i suggested to bring up jared or jason to play against you... (probably not jared cause then you'll be hurt and wont play for us).... but the "team-organizer "wont let me:guns:

ShOwOfF
12-15-2004, 12:06 PM
Whatever I'll still eat you guys. Tell Jared i said that too!!! :)

schaabz
12-19-2004, 11:05 PM
OMG i'll keel you.......I'LL CUT YOU ROUND EYE hahaha

where are you fawkers playing and why wasn't i invited?!?!

sexualbanana
12-20-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Jiggaz
Change the name to something cool, I am not very creative in thinking of names, but if someone else is creative then maybe they can think of something cool.....

We should call ourselves the Purple Cobras. :rofl:

Team_Mclaren
12-20-2004, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

We should call ourselves the Purple Cobras. :rofl:

lol, should we?? :rofl: :rofl: its set at beyond right now, but im sure i can email the guy to change it... guys let me know soon

btw: i like Purple Cobras:rofl: :rofl:

sexualbanana
12-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Or
"Skillz That Killz"
or
"Average Joes Gym"

That's right. I just saw Dodgeball.

interlude
12-20-2004, 05:02 PM
AVERAGE JOE!

Skyline_Addict
12-21-2004, 01:14 AM
you guys have to do the purple cobras dance when u come onto the ice!

Team_Mclaren
12-23-2004, 05:23 PM
pratice times:

Dec-29
Wed
Gold
10:00pm
open

Dec-29
Wed
Blue
10:45pm
open

Dec-30
Thurs
Gold
10:30pm
open

Dec-30
Thurs
Blue
10:45pm
open

those are the ones for centennial arenas. I called around to around 8 places and they are all booked to hell...
GUYS LET ME KNOW ASAP WHICH ONES YOU CAN MAKE OR IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH ANY OF THEM>