PDA

View Full Version : FS: 91 Cavalier Z24 (Black)

Bigwave
11-22-2004, 08:41 PM
We're putting up for sale My wifes 1991 Cavalier Z24. (210,000 KM)

It has a 3.1L V6, Automatic Transmission, and a Sunroof. Car is well kept for a 91 Cavalier and has had recent premium Brakes on all four corners, Alternator replaced, Water pump replaced, Coil packs and Module replaced, Belt tensioner and Belt also replaced recently. Car also has 4 good Toyo Observe winter tires on it with 80% tread life remaining.

The car has always been well maintained with regular oil changes etc all its life.

The reason we're selling the car is because 3 weeks ago the timing chain broke on it and we had it replaced with a new chain etc. only to find out that 2 cylinders (One on each side) Have no compression due to the chain breaking and more than likely slightly bendng a couple of valves in the heads.

This is a good car if someone wants a Cavalier and has the desire\ abilty to fix the engine.

The car is in pretty nice shape with almost no rust at all (Very slight rust at one windshield corner). Interior has wear and tear that's to be expected for its age. It has been owned by my Wife since new.

Car was originally in Saskatchewan until we moved here 2 years ago. The car of course went through the Full out of province inspection when we moved here and passed easily.

Selling for $1000 obo. Don't hessitate to PM me if you have any questions.

Bigwave
11-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Bump....Make us an offer. Tires alone cost $500 new.