PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Woman cuts the arms off her infant daughter.

izzoblitzo
11-23-2004, 02:13 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20041123/ap_on_re_us/baby_death

jesus, people are messed up.

badseed
11-23-2004, 02:20 AM
Crazy Ho :nut:

Majestic12
11-23-2004, 04:11 AM
damn.
crazy biatch.

But I've heard of mothers doing some crazy stuff when they're suffering from post-partum depression. My friend's mom almost tossed her off a bridge because of it.

statick
11-23-2004, 06:54 AM
:eek: what is that ladies problem:eek:

toyboy88
11-23-2004, 08:59 AM
holy crap! theres been so much of this family crisis stuff lately...with those 2 house fires...:dunno:

Def_3
11-23-2004, 09:02 AM
I hope someone cuts her arms off with a dull blade!

hexified
11-23-2004, 09:55 AM
Only in texas i guess.....:rolleyes:

She should get her legs and arms cut off for doing crap like that....wtf could she have been possibly thinking to even possibly consider that was a good idea at the time??
:guns:

nismodrifter
11-23-2004, 11:34 AM
post partum depression is a really serious issue.....alot of crazy stuff happens because of it, can't imagine what exactly they feel and stuff but it must be really bad for something like this to happen

EK 2.0
11-23-2004, 11:34 AM
My God...I mean we are really in no pisition to judge, as we were not in that lady's position and mindset...but as a society...

WOW...just...wow...

GTS Jeff
11-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
post partum depression is a really serious issue.....alot of crazy stuff happens because of it, can't imagine what exactly they feel and stuff but it must be really bad for something like this to happen :werd: its totally ridiculous that people are so quick to make judgements when theres a mental affliction involved.

civicrider
11-23-2004, 05:07 PM
people like this just need to be watched over.

DonJuan
11-23-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
:werd: its totally ridiculous that people are so quick to make judgements when theres a mental affliction involved.
Dude, if it isn't a mental problem then what is it? Is she just CRAZY? (oh wait that's a mental problem)

Texas
11-23-2004, 05:17 PM
Only in Texas... yeah true.

Thats fuckin sick either way you look at it. I think there needs to be some more qualified people making assessments as to the stability of new mothers. Indeed a repulsive act... and capital murder is the highest charge that can be received in the US (I believe) odds are if the charge sticks...she will see the chair.

Z_Fan
11-23-2004, 06:01 PM
This is just sick.

Texas has the death penalty right? So that's a good thing. Fry the bitch.

The Dad can take the kids - good enough for me. Strap the bitch to the chair and flip the switch.

Oh, but wait, clearly she is insane. Let her go. Let her go...

GTS Jeff
11-23-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan

Dude, if it isn't a mental problem then what is it? Is she just CRAZY? (oh wait that's a mental problem) well im not really qualified to judge...same goes for everyone posting here.

treg50
11-23-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan

Dude, if it isn't a mental problem then what is it? Is she just CRAZY? (oh wait that's a mental problem)

It's not a psychological issue so she is not 'crazy.' Post-partum sydrome sometimes happens to women (not every woman experiences it) and it's caused by hormonal imbalance during a period of time after childbirth when her body is returning to a 'normal' state. Hormones are seriously hardcore things as we see in the case of this woman in Texas with post-partum syndrome.

What women really need is support and help with the care-taking duties of their newborn. It sure as hell isn't easy, especially while she's still recovering. To have to do all the work of taking care of a newborn AND take care of yourself --- it's got to be exhausting AND stressful. It's a sad situation but it can be helped and prevented easily. We should all be a bit more sensitive to women's issues. Women rule.

Read a bit more about it here:
1. Post-Partum Syndrome (http://www.askdrgayle.com/recent8.htm)
2. Post-partum depression, is a serious life-threatening condition (http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/kzgazette/index.ssf?/base/features-1/1100726401125550.xml)

CalgarySS
11-24-2004, 06:01 PM
Post partum depression is a real thing. It effects many women in brutal ways.

However. In my opinion, this women should suffer for her actions.

I am glad that Texas has the death penalty.

blueripper6
11-24-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Texas
Only in Texas... yeah true.

Thats fuckin sick either way you look at it. I think there needs to be some more qualified people making assessments as to the stability of new mothers. Indeed a repulsive act... and capital murder is the highest charge that can be received in the US (I believe) odds are if the charge sticks...she will see the chair.

She deserves it, but think of the children.. loose there sister, and then there mother?

I would probably kill my mom if she killed my younger brother/sister...

AcuraTl
11-24-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by blueripper6

She deserves it, but think of the children.. loose there sister, and then there mother?

I would probably kill my mom if she killed my younger brother/sister...

^ ok....

Is she facing the death penalty??? Texas has the highest State Executions in the states...

blueripper6
11-24-2004, 06:22 PM
^.....ok??????

Bloodline INC
11-24-2004, 07:37 PM
the bitch needs death. only death can cure that crazy shit.