11-23-2004, 10:41 AM
Take the test.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5930412964040605221

My score

QuasarCav
11-23-2004, 10:56 AM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -16%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

Is that good?

EK 2.0
11-23-2004, 11:30 AM
Racer X
You scored -30%

Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

Melinda
11-23-2004, 11:32 AM
Not bad since I dont actually have a tuneable car :dunno:

Gran Turismorator
You scored -22%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

EK 2.0
11-23-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Melinda
Not bad since I dont actually have a tuneable car :dunno:

Gran Turismorator
You scored -22%

you hang out with Rolllliiiieeeeee too much Mel...:D

403Gemini
11-23-2004, 11:53 AM
woo hoo

http://is1.okcupid.com/mt_pics/715/7156595762825618703/5930412964040605221-1.jpg

86max
11-23-2004, 12:02 PM
16%! WTF!

Fine....back to gran turismo

googe
11-23-2004, 01:13 PM
hm -27%

haha -32% if i lie about my car :(

lam-boy
11-23-2004, 01:34 PM
yeah 19%!:rofl:

statick
11-23-2004, 01:42 PM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -15%

rage2
11-23-2004, 01:48 PM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -22%

haha, I'm a newbie!

seer_claw
11-23-2004, 02:36 PM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -16%

Not too bad, but some of the questions were interesting. Although I suspect that some of the questions about my car led to a low score. :dunno:

shakalaka
11-23-2004, 02:44 PM
I got 3%, still not a ricer :dunno:

SwitchBlade
11-23-2004, 03:00 PM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -12%

Melinda
11-23-2004, 03:04 PM
Wow these results are shocking. How come no one can get over 30? :dunno: Is this an impossible test?

s dime
11-23-2004, 03:12 PM
nice, i got a -19

Aleks
11-23-2004, 03:16 PM
16%

cboyspimp
11-23-2004, 03:17 PM
You scored -27%

Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

this test is bullshit

HillBilly
11-23-2004, 03:49 PM
Racer X
You scored -33%

iceburns288
11-23-2004, 04:35 PM
24 and a Gran Turismonator. :confused:

crazydave
11-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -21%

habsfan
11-23-2004, 05:16 PM
granturismorator -17%

CryoCarnage
11-23-2004, 06:52 PM
-26%

googe
11-23-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
Wow these results are shocking. How come no one can get over 30? :dunno: Is this an impossible test?

i think its supposed to be the % of ricer you are? most people are getting negative numbers, yourself included

i dunno weird scoring, but lower is better

GTS Jeff
11-23-2004, 07:07 PM
Racer X
You scored -30%

ex1z7
11-23-2004, 07:55 PM
APC Whore
You scored 11%

You are dangerously close to falling to the dark side. Chances are you have a couple things like a Short Ram intake or maybe some lightened pulleys. Snd you've probably hung around some genuine tuners, so you know the lingo. But most of you money has likely gone into a large erector set wing, or body kit....but at least it's painted. You are a quasi ricer.

I even tried to make it sound bad.. Gah ! Last time I took it I got the Grand Turismo one..

euro_racer
11-23-2004, 08:00 PM
fuck, its hard to be a ricer, i tryed to do as bad as possible and only got 16% APC Whore

but when i tryed the first i got -granturismorator -17%:dunno:

5.9 R/T
11-23-2004, 08:06 PM
Racer X
You scored -32%

It would be nice to see the answers at the end...

PGTze
11-23-2004, 08:08 PM
^^^ :werd:

I got an 18, meh

Skylinelover
11-23-2004, 08:43 PM
You scored -11%

googe
11-23-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
Racer X
You scored -32%

It would be nice to see the answers at the end...

You picked the caprice with the plasma over the 3 hondas didnt you? :rofl:

Marsh
11-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -12%

How did they know I play THAT much GT3?
hahaha

theken
11-23-2004, 08:54 PM
turismorator

GTS Jeff
11-23-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by ex1z7
APC Whore
You scored 11%

You are dangerously close to falling to the dark side. Chances are you have a couple things like a Short Ram intake or maybe some lightened pulleys. Snd you've probably hung around some genuine tuners, so you know the lingo. But most of you money has likely gone into a large erector set wing, or body kit....but at least it's painted. You are a quasi ricer.

I even tried to make it sound bad.. Gah ! Last time I took it I got the Grand Turismo one.. haha my gf scored better than you.

nismodrifter
11-23-2004, 10:59 PM
20% yo, granturismonator

wildrice
11-23-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by googe

i think its supposed to be the % of ricer you are? most people are getting negative numbers, yourself included

i dunno weird scoring, but lower is better

i don't think it's a negative percentage, i think it's just a dash and not a negative sign

89coupe
11-23-2004, 11:22 PM
Am I the only one who has attached real proof of their score:dunno:

I call :bullshit: on everyone who hasn't shown proof.:D

crazydriver
11-23-2004, 11:23 PM
24% Gran Turismorator :D

Kamen
11-24-2004, 01:27 AM
21%

H4LFY2nR
11-24-2004, 01:51 AM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -22%

three.eighteen.
11-24-2004, 01:59 AM
that intake, compression, exhaust, power question is dumb...the actual order (that i think it should be) isnt there
intake (suck), compression (squish), bang (power), exhaust (blow)

H4LFY2nR
11-24-2004, 02:02 AM
its tricky they have, power, exhast, intake, compression

which is the most correct answer.

JAYMEZ
11-24-2004, 02:13 AM
With a bit of random guessing to see the results i got

1%!
You must be someone that knows a lot about either mechanics or racing, but jack about the other subject....or you're just guessing. Either way, congratulations....you're mediocre...but still not a ricer, for which you should be thankful

5.9 R/T
11-24-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by googe

You picked the caprice with the plasma over the 3 hondas didnt you? :rofl:

Sadly, no. :rofl:

Originally posted by 89coupe
Am I the only one who has attached real proof of their score:dunno:

I call :bullshit: on everyone who hasn't shown proof.:D

Maybe if I drove a sports car my score would be higher? :dunno:

googe
11-24-2004, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

Sadly, no. :rofl:

TRAITOR!

aZnBlooD
11-24-2004, 02:58 AM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -15%

http://is1.okcupid.com/mt_pics/715/7156595762825618703/5930412964040605221-1.jpg

haha, looked a bit further down the page and saw this...

The "Racer or Ricer" car mod Test Statz
Of the users who took the test and are male and in your age group, 64% scored lower than you.
Users aged 35 to 39 scored highest.
Users aged 30 to 34 scored lowest.

saiyajin
11-24-2004, 03:09 AM
hahahah sweeeet

The Non-Racer
You scored 5%

One of two things happened if you received this rating. Either you know absolutely nothing about tuner culture and chose "no idea" often. In this case, i guess i could say congratulations, but really you wasted your time taking this test...actually this test is a waste of time for everyone. The second option is a little rarer. You must be someone that knows a lot about either mechanics or racing, but jack about the other subject....or you're just guessing. Either way, congratulations....you're mediocre...but still not a ricer, for which you should be thankful

The "Racer or Ricer" car mod Test Statz
Of the users who took the test and are male and in your age group, 100% scored lower than you. :eek: hahah
Users aged 35 to 39 scored highest.
Users aged 30 to 34 scored lowest.