PDA

View Full Version : Need help from the Chinese buffs out there!

Melinda
11-23-2004, 12:42 PM
We have a problem here at work. We've got a print job that we need to do that is supposed to be all in mandarin chinese but the artwork they sent us is SO dark and SO bad that we cant redraw it or do much with it at all.

I'm asking a HUGE favor from ANYONE who can help! I need 5 words typed out in Mandarin. The 5 words are:

China 2005 Canada Alberta Ballet

PLEASE let me know if you can help! It would be greatly appreciated! We're hoping for a vector or eps file but a high res jpeg or something like that would be awesome as well!

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Mel

Kamen
11-23-2004, 12:47 PM
I hope this helps. I used my Japanese IME for these.

Melinda
11-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Kamen can you make that like super huge and email it to me? [email protected] is my email, the BIGGER we can get it, the better!!!

Kamen
11-23-2004, 12:56 PM
OK I just emailed it to you, I hope size 72 is big enough :)

Melinda
11-23-2004, 12:58 PM
Thanks Kamen, that's awesome...all the words look the same except for Alberta, the first character is one we dont have but since the rest of them are the same, we will assume yours is right!

Kamen
11-23-2004, 01:01 PM
OK no problem but if you could double check just incase for your sake I don't want to screw you over for your work.
Speaking of which, I'm off to!:burnout:

EVOI
11-24-2004, 03:15 AM
yeah, alberta is wrong in Kamen's.
only the last character is wrong if they want 3 characters for Alberta but if they want 2 then that would be different story.

but other than that look pretty good.