PDA

View Full Version : What if......?

Redlyne_mr2
06-17-2002, 04:28 PM
Say that one day I was in the MR2 doing 170 in a 100 on a 2 lane highway and coming towards me in the opposite lane was a police car. What if I saw him hit the brakes and pull over to the shoulder so he could turn around to come after me and instead of slowing down I floored it. If he was to somehow catch me what would I be charged with?

LUDELVR
06-17-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Say that one day I was in the MR2 doing 170 in a 100 on a 2 lane highway and coming towards me in the opposite lane was a police car. What if I saw him hit the brakes and pull over to the shoulder so he could turn around to come after me and instead of slowing down I floored it. If he was to somehow catch me what would I be charged with?

I've done that twice man!! haha. The first time I was in my slow ass 86 carb lude and I saw him bust a u turn and I floored it. The fastest I was able to get was like 180 or so, but then I saw him catching up and so I slowed down and eventually I pulled over. He came up to me non chalantly and did the whole routine about how fast I was going. the funny part was he asked how fast I was going when I passed that car, and my reply was "which one?" haha. I was like duh!!! Oh well, I got a ticket and that was about it. This was coming to calgary from lethbidge.
The second time I was with my gf and we were coming back from banff. I was doind like 160 or so and then I see a cop turn on his lights as he passed me going the other way. This is in my current car by the way, and so I freaked and floored it! Ended up doing a bit over 220 then ducked into calaway park and turned the car off got out and came up with a story if we got pulled over. We waited like 30 minutes or so and then left. As we were driving we drove by an accident and guess who we saw there? The cop who turned on his lights as he passed by me!! haha. The way I tell it though is that we were in a high speed pursuit!!! haha