11-24-2004, 12:49 AM
Sorry no longer on the market

5abi
11-24-2004, 01:00 AM
pm'd

gpomp
11-24-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by BigH

If you have wireless laptop you can use this as a modem to get internet anywhere in the world.
not really, unless your laptop has bluetooth.

5abi
11-24-2004, 01:41 AM
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ur an idiot

if u dont' wanna buy dont' post!

BigH
11-24-2004, 01:48 AM
Actually, if you have wireless capabilities (which is hardware), like a wireless G card for example, all you would need is the software (which comes with the phone) and this phone will communicate without problems, I'm sure if you did any actual real research (as opposed to searching things up on the internet and making up your own opinions) you would understand that this is the case.

Pihsiak
11-24-2004, 02:16 AM
3 changeable faceplates/keypads

I know they come in black and white
what's the 3rd color?

dragonone
11-24-2004, 08:46 AM
does the realplayer play rmvb?
or does it only play rm?

i'm asking because lots of shows i watch are rmvb
also how's the battery life? how long if u watch video non-stop

and what program do u need for the wireless G connection w/ a pc

roopi
11-24-2004, 05:41 PM
$750 (CND) [brand new in box]

Top of the line Nokia phone. Released 4 months ago.
Has absolutely eveything you need in a phone.

1.28 Megapixel camera, Mpeg4 Mpeg2 and MP3 recording/playback/edit

10mb internal memory
64mb rs-mmc card
(you can upgrade the memory just buy any mmc card so this phone could be used as a mp3 player if you buy 512mb mmc card or something)

this phone is tizzight.

XHTML browsing
EDGE capabilites
Bluetooth
Triband also with 3G capabilites (up to 322kb/sec download 227kb/sec upload)
InfraRed
65000 colours Active matrix TFT screen

has Realplayer, Windows Media Player, Symbian 60 7.0 operating system (which means you can play NGage games)

comes with earphones
comes with USB cable
3 changeable faceplates/keypads
Lion battery
Charger

If you have wireless laptop you can use this as a modem to get internet anywhere in the world.

This is phone is definately off the hook (pun very much intended)

You might want to edit your post so it isn't full of BS features. Here are the real specs to this phone:

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,54676,00.html

I know I'm not supposed to post if I'm not interested in buying but this person is clearly not being honest about the features of this phone. (And its overpriced by more than $100)

gpomp
11-24-2004, 05:52 PM
Actually, if you have wireless capabilities (which is hardware), like a wireless G card for example, all you would need is the software (which comes with the phone) and this phone will communicate without problems, I'm sure if you did any actual real research (as opposed to searching things up on the internet and making up your own opinions) you would understand that this is the case.
last time i checked 802.11g was a hardware standard, i dont understand how using software with the phone will give magical access to wireless networks. also, the phone does not have EDGE or 3G, so why dont YOU do some research.

t-im
11-24-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by roopi

You might want to edit your post so it isn't full of BS features. Here are the real specs to this phone:

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,54676,00.html

I know I'm not supposed to post if I'm not interested in buying but this person is clearly not being honest about the features of this phone. (And its overpriced by more than $100)

Totally - I agree

AcuraTl
11-24-2004, 05:58 PM
www.omegacell.com has it for 660, just a heads up...