PDA

View Full Version : What Vince Carter Needs

hexified
11-24-2004, 08:57 AM
Get Him To Stop Being A Pout (http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1004/nosports.html)

DUBBED
11-24-2004, 09:01 AM
Carter is indeed a sissy boy. :werd:

davidI
11-24-2004, 09:10 AM
Fuck he's useless. Toronto should have traded him a few years ago when he was 'injured' but still managed to make it out for the All-Star game.

hexified
11-24-2004, 09:17 AM
4. Here is a quick and easy way to de-sissify your child. This advice works under almost any circumstance, and we've given it out on several other occasions. Make a sandwich-board sign that says, "I'm a Sissy Gay Boy Who Is Afraid of Sports." Put this around your child's neck and have him sit in a public place, like a professional football game, the local basketball courts, or even out at the end of your driveway.

:rofl: maybe the raptors should take this articles advice after all...im sure vince would play alot harder if there was a big billboard in the stadium saying "Vince Carter Is A Sissy Gay Boy, Who Is Afraid To Dunk Now, and Play For This Team"

hockeybronx
11-24-2004, 03:29 PM
Hey Playa...

Does anybody know if he dunked the other night?

Yeah it's overrated, then so should all those millions of dollars the fans gave him too.

It reminds me of Mario Lemieux not playing on the road and only at home... friggin useless.:guns:

hyperwhite
11-24-2004, 04:02 PM
he dunked a couple times last night and actually played a decent game. the only problem was that no one else did :thumbsdow

saiyajin
11-24-2004, 04:04 PM
^ ya on sportscenter they said he retracted his statement of not wanting to dunk anymore and that it was all just a joke so he did a bunch of dunks in last nites game and i think he actually did play pretty good last night

Singel
11-24-2004, 04:39 PM
Dunks are low percentage shots, he shouldn't take them. better to launch double teamed 3's. He wouldn't be anybody without the dunk, he'd be a fucking ball-hog sissy boy who sat on the bench all game cuz he can't pass, and is average at best at any offence that doesn't involve wide open dunks

What a fucking pussy, anybody else enjoy it when he didn't know how to play D, and reached in with his face and took a little shoulder to the dome? Seeing him on the ground I thought he'd been shot, I bet he was actually crying.

PGTze
11-24-2004, 05:42 PM
"2. If your boy approaches you in a contemplative manner about giving up sports (that is, he hasn't quite made up his mind, but is just coming to you for advice), hold your hand up with the backside toward his face and smack him firmly across his cheeks repeatedly until he cries like a little sissy. This is called, "bitch slapping." It is a humiliating and extremely effective way of showing your boy that he is embarrassing you by acting like a little girl"

Thats gold!:rofl:

hexified
11-25-2004, 12:07 PM
His game didnt compare anywhere near to LeBron James (43 Points!!!) :eek: that was just sick...the rest of the team scores 44 points to his 43 by the time they pulled him out of the game LOL..:rofl:

5hift
12-05-2004, 11:31 AM
The problem with Vince is just that he plays with no heart and doesnt care if he wins or loses. I've seen games where the Raptors are down by 15 points or so (quite common this year) and the game is obviously done, and Vince will be smiling and joking with the opposing teams players while a guy like Rafer Alston will just look very pissed off and embarassed. He doesnt care if he wins or loses, either way he'll take his paycheck and go home to mommy. Also, am I the only one who finds it weird that a grown man who obviously has tons of money still lives with his mom and needs her for every major decision he makes?

And its not that vince doesnt have the talent, its just he doesnt have any heart what so ever. Last night when his team was already short 2 starters, Vince sat out because his stomach was upset from the hotel room service the night before. What kind of crap is that? When I was a kid I remember MJ playing in the playoffs when he had a really bad fever and salmonela poisoning. Between every play MJ was throwing up and breating from a oxygen mask and he still played the whole game and won that game for his team. Vince doesnt need a trade to wake him up he needs a bitch slap.

As someone who plays ball all out and hard, it makes me sick to see someone with that kind of talent settling for off balance jumpers every time he has the ball just because he doesnt like getting fouled when he drives. Theres a reason that red head guy Matt Bonner who came from no where and has no talent is more popular than Vince in TO now.

Johnny@CustomAuto
12-10-2004, 11:39 AM
Can someone say Tracy McGrady??

A_3
12-10-2004, 01:28 PM
^ Well they are cousins... coincidence... I think not :rolleyes:

DEREK57
12-11-2004, 07:39 PM
:rofl: Vince is out again. Apparently multi-million $ athletes dont have to know how to run with out tearing something.

HeckelZ
12-17-2004, 12:24 AM
Vince is a joke

zoorocz
01-03-2005, 06:20 PM
vince is a joke i agree hope he breaks his legs so we wont hear about him again

90Tegra
01-03-2005, 08:52 PM
i wish we could trade vince rose marshall for nash

97IntegraRS
01-03-2005, 09:14 PM
vince needs a smack in the face