PDA

View Full Version : stupid teens in bronco

talonboi
11-25-2004, 12:01 AM
these guyz were idiotz, i was riding with my friend, going east on glenmore, stopped at the lightz on 45th, stopped beside 2 guyz in a bronco, then they started revving their motor...i looked at my friend and started laughing, light turned green they took off while still looking at us, i was like, i hope u hit a curb....well they were far ahead, they took the exit to crowchild, on the way up...they ran off the road...they had to drive down the hill to get bakk on the road...dumbass'

i mean thats whut u get for being soo stupid on the road...:guns:

civicrider
11-25-2004, 12:03 AM
bunch of rookie 16 year olds that think they have super driving skillz. they are everywhere...:rolleyes:

-KiTtY- boo
11-25-2004, 12:28 AM
it was prolly dadies car... we once had a bunch of 16 year olds do that to us... and wuts worse.. they tried to star a fight wit us!

hockeybronx
11-25-2004, 12:40 AM
Hey Playa...

What color of Bronco was it? If it was a light gray/ tanish color I might know who it was!

hotleb403
11-25-2004, 01:01 AM
lol i would have got out and killed the kids lol

hockeybronx
11-25-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by talonboi
these guyz were idiotz, i was riding with my friend, going east on glenmore, stopped at the lightz on 45th, stopped beside 2 guyz in a bronco, then they started revving their motor...i looked at my friend and started laughing, light turned green they took off while still looking at us, i was like, i hope u hit a curb....well they were far ahead, they took the exit to crowchild, on the way up...they ran off the road...they had to drive down the hill to get bakk on the road...dumbass'

i mean thats whut u get for being soo stupid on the road...:guns:

Hey Playa...

Regardless I don't see what the big deal is. They ran themselves off the road and fortunately didn't hurt anybody. They probably damaged a vehicle that can take quite a beating (I know from experience), and now they are probably telling all their friends that their Bronco beat a Talon!:poosie:

PH1PH1
11-25-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by civicrider
bunch of rookie 16 year olds that think they have super driving skillz. they are everywhere...:rolleyes:

^^I can't agree more .. i dont think i was ever that bad when i was 16 ..

-KiTtY- boo
11-25-2004, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by hockeybronx

Hey Playa...

Regardless I don't see what the big deal is. They ran themselves off the road and fortunately didn't hurt anybody. They probably damaged a vehicle that can take quite a beating (I know from experience), and now they are probably telling all their friends that their Bronco beat a Talon!:poosie:

Hey Playa...

i dont think hes trying to make it a big deal.. hes juss saying wut a bunch of stupid little kids in mommy's car try to do on the streets... and if u ask me, i thought it was funkin funny readin that shit, and i think all he intended was for it to be funny :english:
apparently their ur friends.. so do us all a favour and slap them a few times... it might teach them a lesson....not drive like idiots and embarrass them selves again!:thumbsup:

digitalshogun
11-25-2004, 04:16 AM
Saw in another forum a quote sig that has always stuck with me (and reminded me of being an ass once ... okay still):

"Some say we were not racing, I say ... I SMOKED HIM!!!"

talonboi
11-25-2004, 11:27 AM

...now they are probably telling all their friends that their Bronco beat a Talon!:poosie:

i wasnt driving my talon haha, it was my friends car :D

SilverBoost
11-25-2004, 12:16 PM
I don't know if it's just teh way my car looks or what, but it seems like everyone has got something to prove when they are next to me at a light. I have women in mini-vans, old men in lexus', beater trucks with gun racks in the back... you name it, pulling off the light like it's the 1/4 mile. I almost dread when I have to stop first at a red light.

Thankfully, I haven't had anyone beat me yet. :) j/k.... I usually just pull away extra slow to make them look like a bigger idiot.

I mean come on, it's not my fault you went out and bought a minivan to cart around the kids. Stop trying to prove it's a race car and get off the mid-life crisis.

EK 2.0
11-25-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
I don't know if it's just teh way my car looks or what, but it seems like everyone has got something to prove when they are next to me at a light. I have women in mini-vans, old men in lexus', beater trucks with gun racks in the back... you name it, pulling off the light like it's the 1/4 mile. I almost dread when I have to stop first at a red light.

Thankfully, I haven't had anyone beat me yet. :) j/k.... I usually just pull away extra slow to make them look like a bigger idiot.

I mean come on, it's not my fault you went out and bought a minivan to cart around the kids. Stop trying to prove it's a race car and get off the mid-life crisis.

I LOVE doing that...or revving up...making them think I am going to race...they launch like a bat outta hell and I let out like I am driving Miss Daisy...thats sooooo fun...

-KiTtY- boo
11-25-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

I LOVE doing that...or revving up...making them think I am going to race...they launch like a bat outta hell and I let out like I am driving Miss Daisy...thats sooooo fun...

lol it does sound like fun...

Skylinelover
11-25-2004, 04:42 PM
Hey Playa...

What color of Bronco was it? If it was a light gray/ tanish color I might know who it was!
Is it you by anychance?

Strider
11-25-2004, 05:01 PM
Hey Playa...

Hey Playa

Weren't you trying to sell a bronco on here a little while back?

hockeybronx
11-25-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Skylinelover

Is it you by anychance?

Originally posted by Strider

Hey Playa

Weren't you trying to sell a bronco on here a little while back?

Hey Playa...

Yo guys... yes I'm still trying to sell my Bronco. However unfortunately for your suspicions I don't drive it anymore... If it were mine then why would I be asking if it were a tan/gray color when mine is dark blue?

You guys do know that there is a difference between Coca Cola and Crack Cocaine right? The word "Coke" isn't always a good thing.

-KiTtY- boo
11-25-2004, 09:18 PM
Hey Playa.....

dont need to get soo mad... and wuts crack cocaine?... geesss didnt know there was a new drug on the market

Skylinelover
11-26-2004, 05:08 PM
Hey Playa,

Maybe you painted it who knows.

S14maniac
11-27-2004, 02:51 AM
joyride

7thgenvic
11-27-2004, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by S14maniac
joyride

god the posts get more useless and more useless, ps, i hate those little bastards that fuckin drive like assholes to get noticed, and for what, to show that their little pricks! honeslty why can't we be more like texas!! easy solution:guns: tires, and they can sit there and call their parents to come pick them up.

jk about the guns thing!