PDA

View Full Version : blew his cover

choweyt3t4
12-03-2002, 08:23 PM
so im driving down crowchild in my girlfriends civic, i start to make a lane change so i can get on the off ramp.i do the usual,check the mirrors and then shoulder check. now when i looked in my mirror i saw a white sedan about 4 car lengths behind.so i make my lane change into the next lane. by the time i was in the lane i could see that the sedan was right on my ass. then he starts to high beam me. i look at my speedo and im already about 15kms above the limit. wtf!either this guy has to get to a toliet cause he's about to blow chunks inhis car or he's trying to set the land speed record for a domestic sedan. so i get on the off ramp and i start to do about 40 really slow up the off ramp,see if i can get a rise from this guy. then i start to gas it to merge as i merge the farthest lane is clear. now i know he's gonna go for the far lane and he does. he starts hauling for it. temptation took over me i just couldnt resist. i start for the outside lane too and just barely beat him to it. then i see that the lights up ahead are turning red. uh oh something is gonna happen now im thinking. he pulls up next to me in a turning lane,rolls down his window and flashes a badge on me:eek: :eek: :eek: ok right now im shitting bricks! he's swearing at me blah blah blah, but wait hes not driving the usual crown victoria ghost car and he's in plain clothes. so right away i know he's either a detective or off duty cop. then he starts to threaten me with a ticket and says "NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD FUCKING DO A SHOULDER CHECK!" the light turns green and as i gas it i yell out the window "I DID DO A FUCKING SHOULDER CHECK SIR!" he starts to follow me again. im thinking great now wtf have i done, im gonna be on the front page tomorow and the headline is gonna read "POLICE BRUTALITY CAUGHT ON FILM"what the fuck was i thinking?? he turns off and i go straight at the next set of lights pheeewwww!

cocoabrova
12-03-2002, 08:32 PM
That's hillarious man:rofl: Although I problably would took off as soon as I saw the badge:werd:

James
12-03-2002, 08:34 PM
lol...thats pretty funny

lammer
12-03-2002, 08:45 PM
hahahaha shitting bricks? hahahahahahaha

Zephyr
12-03-2002, 09:11 PM
haha u go man! lol

i had a similar situation once, my friend riding in my car with a video tape running and we see a cop car infront of us and we follow it, it was going 55 at a 40 zone area, so we kept up, and my friend taped the entire thing along, and then the cop sees us behind and pulls us over and says i was speeding. so i told him, "well u were exactly following the rules either." and he replied, "well u can't prove that", so my buddy smiles to him gives him a wave and shows him the camera with the lil screen showing the film we caught of him speeding for 3 minutes or so. so he let me off as long as i didn't rat him out.

SpoonEK9@STRD
12-03-2002, 09:20 PM
no worries chowey, should have called up a few peeps..drove to some ones house and shanked the off duty officer.

:D

mwmhong
12-03-2002, 10:26 PM
Was it a white Chevrolet Lumina Sedan? I might know, he's a detective :)
Or maybe it was just someone pretending to be a cop?
You should get a fake badge too! Haha! Whoever has the most badges wins!

If you want to deal with off-duty police officers, have them follow you into the Palace.
The staff there know how to treat them.
(just kidding!):nut:

Hakkola
12-03-2002, 10:31 PM
Here!!! U want badges!!!!!!! 1 dolla!!!!!!!

hahaha, u guys seen Bad Boys?

max_boost
12-03-2002, 11:16 PM
How do you know his badge is real? haha I don't know

Non cop car
Non cop uniform

haha oh well interesting experience dude!

choweyt3t4
12-03-2002, 11:24 PM
i didnt know if it was real or not but he had me going for a second until i realized that either he was a detective or off duty - which would mean that he wouldnt have his ticket book with him so thats why i gave him lip. plus i think it was a cop cause he was power tripping man swearing and threating me trying to break me or something - but i was too cool for school to breakdown in front if him (yeah right almost shit myself when i saw his badge)

sexualbanana
12-03-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Here!!! U want badges!!!!!!! 1 dolla!!!!!!!

hahaha, u guys seen Bad Boys?

correction. its. . . .

"U want badges mother-bitch!?!?! 99 cents here. I sell u some. "

I watch that movie too damn much

edit: spelling errors

LaughingTiger
12-03-2002, 11:54 PM
One time I was driving my car on deerfoot and this jetta on my ass, I'm already doing a fair 125km/h..so F**k him ...I tap my breaks enough for him to kinda swerve.....Hehe that will teach him....Pulls up beside me and shows me his badge...At first I was shitting, then I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders...What can he do, I could of said I thought a dog ran out on the road....

Some cops abuse there power....:thumbsdow

[GaGe]
12-03-2002, 11:55 PM
hahaha.. you should've said: "I have the Need for Speed!!" and took off. :rofl:

choweyt3t4
12-04-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by SpoonEK9
no worries chowey, should have called up a few peeps..drove to some ones house and shanked the off duty officer.

:D

leave it to Mike for some good advice on how to handle situations:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dope Dealer
12-04-2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by choweyt3t4

leave it to jeeves for some good advice on how to handle situations:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good ole' Jee-Locc Mega. :rofl:

If he were to try to pull you over, would you have to? Since he was off-duty and not in a company issued vehicle?

Dope Dealer
12-04-2002, 01:18 AM
There was a story back (Not sure if I read it on here), but some kids thought it would be funny to imitate police. So they were hooked up these blue and red strobe lights to their car and pulled people over giving them fake tickets. However, one of the people they pulled over was an off-duty police cheif and they were in big trouble! :rofl:

Hakkola
12-04-2002, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

correction. its. . . .

Ahah, that's it, one of my favorite movies, I haven't seen it in like 3 years

James
12-04-2002, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

correction. its. . . .

:rofl: i knew you were gonna post the correction...youve seen that movie atleast 50 times

sillyd
12-04-2002, 12:48 PM
just because the off duty cop can't really pull you over and ticket you on the spot doesn't mean he can't write down your # and harass you with his buddies later. Trust me, don't piss off cops, just be a good boy until they go away.

CLiVE
12-04-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by LaughingTiger
One time I was driving my car on deerfoot and this jetta on my ass, I'm already doing a fair 125km/h..so F**k him ...I tap my breaks enough for him to kinda swerve.....Hehe that will teach him....Pulls up beside me and shows me his badge...At first I was shitting, then I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders...What can he do, I could of said I thought a dog ran out on the road....

Some cops abuse there power....:thumbsdow

What colour was the jetta. My uncle is a cop...and drives a jetta.

Hollywood
12-04-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
There was a story back (Not sure if I read it on here), but some kids thought it would be funny to imitate police. So they were hooked up these blue and red strobe lights to their car and pulled people over giving them fake tickets. However, one of the people they pulled over was an off-duty police cheif and they were in big trouble! :rofl:

This one time at band camp......

SmelltheRubber
12-04-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by sillyd
just because the off duty cop can't really pull you over and ticket you on the spot doesn't mean he can't write down your # and harass you with his buddies later. Trust me, don't piss off cops, just be a good boy until they go away.

Thats EXACTLY what i was gonna say. When he said that the cop followed him for a little bit before turning off, it means the cop was probably writing down the plate #. Im going to laugh if every cop who runs his plate thru the system gives him a ticket for something.

choweyt3t4
12-04-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by SmelltheRubber

Thats EXACTLY what i was gonna say. When he said that the cop followed him for a little bit before turning off, it means the cop was probably writing down the plate #. Im going to laugh if every cop who runs his plate thru the system gives him a ticket for something.

I don't think my GIRLFRIEND will be laughing if they send her a ticket, besides, the person who will be laughing is me. When the cop gets to a computer, and runs the plates on the car, he will shit himself---The name the car is registered to is a white girls' name---my girlfriend. He'll think I stole the car, and he missed the chance to bust my ass driving it. and if you know me well enough,which you obviously do not, my complection is far from white.

LaughingTiger
12-05-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by memystealthandi

What colour was the jetta. My uncle is a cop...and drives a jetta.

SILVER..........

CLiVE
12-05-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by LaughingTiger

SILVER..........

ha ha..it might be him then. Was he about 35ish and balding..