PDA

View Full Version : got jacked

choweyt3t4
12-03-2002, 11:54 PM
with all the freaking theft lately there should be a category for things getting jacked.

[GaGe]
12-03-2002, 11:58 PM
i think that's a good idea.. then nobody can miss the important threads.

Blue Devil 2
12-04-2002, 12:05 AM
:thumbsup:

that's an excellent idea! (kinda like the Amber alert...)

hjr
12-04-2002, 12:30 AM
props to chowey. great idea. i just hope it wont get to full. gettingshit jack from you sucks. My friend bought a stolen spoiler, and i almost smashed it late one night. I know what it feels like to get my stuff mcstolen, and i hated that he acctually supported it.

Dope Dealer
12-04-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by choweyt3t4
with all the freaking theft lately there should be a category for things getting jacked.

:werd:

Good Idea chowey :)

ecstasy_civic
12-04-2002, 01:12 AM
thats an awesome idea:thumbsup: i hope they consider it.

szw
12-04-2002, 10:29 AM
OH man...kinda sad we have to make a forum for stolen stuff...

choweyt3t4
12-04-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by szw
OH man...kinda sad we have to make a forum for stolen stuff...

its sad yes but its the reality of this growing city. cant just let thieves get away with shit right??? you never know when your gonna get jacked for shit, and it sucks cause especially when youve worked so hard and long just to get your parts etc...and then have them taken away from you in a heartbeat.

Redlyne_mr2
12-04-2002, 04:36 PM
good idea..theres been at least one new thread a week with regards to theft

1 PHAT VW
12-10-2002, 10:35 PM
No doubt, the administrators should get on that A.S.A.P. Good look'n out Chowey

kenny
12-11-2002, 07:32 AM
IF there is a specific section just for reporting theft, then the posts in that section would actually become LOWER profile as not everyone is going to go into that section to read about the latest theft. Currently, with the sticky thread in the heaviest traffic section on the forum, those posts get really good exposure.

So, needless to say, we most likely will not be creating a section for that.

choweyt3t4
12-11-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by kenny
IF there is a specific section just for reporting theft, then the posts in that section would actually become LOWER profile as not everyone is going to go into that section to read about the latest theft. Currently, with the sticky thread in the heaviest traffic section on the forum, those posts get really good exposure.

So, needless to say, we most likely will not be creating a section for that.

:( :( then can you put my post on sticky please kenny?