PDA

View Full Version : if americans were exposed to the truth in iraq*new*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

civicrider
11-27-2004, 05:18 PM
okay since the other thread got closed due to the huge amount of usless posting im opeing up the discussoin again, this time keep it on topic, only people who have something to say thats useful, if you wanna insualt people and e thugg please stay out of this thread.
thanks

1 - sure, jus leave, if bush pulls out and leaves tem all alone, no1 will want to attack bush, these attacks are expensive, and cost men, no1s gonna randomly wanna waste it if bush leaves them alone

2- fair enough, but still they should leave

3- israel isnt being attacke dby a stornger enemy, palestine doesnt even hav a proper army, jus ppl that want their land back that was taken from them

so then u see my points tho?

yes i totaly see where you are comming from.

but if bush leaves they will still hate america, even if they never went into iraq, the muslims would still want to ruin the USA's strong economy. that hate has been there for so long it will be impossible to turn around. Money wouldnt be a concorn for a millionair terrorist group, look at bin laden that guy has endless supply of money, and finding people to kill themselves for their god who they so strongly belive in is easy, they are raised to belive that if they kill themselves they will be great in the eyes of allah. for them its not a waste, blowing up the trade centers was a huge victory for them, and doing another similar attack will be just as great regardless of the money spend and the lives lost.

as for israel i think its important the UN helps out here and anywhere there are wars. innocent people are being killed in these areas as well, and whoever wins will kill anyone who is againt them, with weapons or not. sure it isnt really anyone elses business but would you stand back and watch someone kill innocent people?

boostless
11-27-2004, 05:27 PM
innocent ppl? if the iraqi ppl ur bush is "helping" or take any other race that bush has "helped" and we took half of the state u lived in...how would u like it???

and osama? did u hear his last msg? those that dont support bush wont b harmed, even individual states...i bet all the states that didnt vote bush wont b attacked
its coz of bush, not a hate for the US, hate for wat ur leaders hav done
leave them alone, and they wont strike at the US, thas wat ALL of them hav said

boostless
11-27-2004, 05:32 PM
and no, the 9/11 ppl that commit knowingly suicide will not be seen as great, suicide is a sin for whch u go straight to hell, no waiting for judgement, coz u cant repent it, coz ur dead
martyrdom is wat u are referring to, ppl that die defending islam, their homes, or family or country wil get that, not attacking innocents
our "vatinca" if u will in mecca has even denounced the 9/11 actions, and said anyone who partakes in those actions will not be given passage to heaven

AcuraTl
11-27-2004, 05:36 PM
^^

:werd: its all been denounced again and again, yet America still attacks muslims countries for no apparent reason. Im telling ya civic, just watch, in the next few months terrorist attacks would have risen 2-3 times, if not more...

civicrider
11-27-2004, 05:43 PM
^
well im pretty sure bush has stirred everthing up but terrorism has been around for ever, you think everyone in those trade centers supported bush? thats just like the US saying they will leave the people alone who are against saddam, they still get killed. Bush is what the US stands for though, so basicaly what he is implying is that if you like living in the US and live under bush's power your considered a target. They hate bush because he runs the country they have so much hate for, it doesnt matter who is in power they will always have a gruge against the US.

im not sure what to take of your first paragraph, are you saying that if bush came in and helped my state but in return took half of the land? honestly if it was ither i lose it all the the people who were going to kill everyone or bush comming in and taking half but saving the other i think i would allow bush to help.

civicrider
11-27-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by AcuraTl
^^

:werd: its all been denounced again and again, yet America still attacks muslims countries for no apparent reason. Im telling ya civic, just watch, in the next few months terrorist attacks would have risen 2-3 times, if not more...

but i think thats what bush is hoping for, let the terrorists into iraq so they can attempt to track where they are comming from and maybe they can reduce the number of camps spread around the globe. I totaly agree that the terrorist attacks will rise, the muslims are furious with the US right now and they are not going to stand down while they walk all over their nation.

boostless
11-27-2004, 05:48 PM
hmm, dono bout such a huge jump, but anti US sentiment is on the rise, nothing against the ppl, wat it stands for, othing like that, nobody really cares, but when it begins affecting them, then it will make a difference to how the feel
place urself in their shoes

the happy states are all there, some dissention amongst the states, nothing major, now, lets say the US hates brits, lets say this is around 1800 AD, and then u place a group of war hardened red coats smack dab in california, and its handed to them,native californians will hav nowhere to go, wats gonna happen now?

and then iraq keeps putting troops in states, and invades texas, coz it has oil, but theyre sayin coz every1 there has a gun that theyre a threat, even tho a few farmers with shotguns cant touch iraq, and watever their governor has said about having big missles was a lie, iraq stays there and siphons there oil and beef, how would u feel???

and then iraq keeps helpinh the brits in their californian state, and putting more troops all voer the place...

boostless
11-27-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by civicrider
^
well im pretty sure bush has stirred everthing up but terrorism has been around for ever, you think everyone in those trade centers supported bush? thats just like the US saying they will leave the people alone who are against saddam, they still get killed. Bush is what the US stands for though, so basicaly what he is implying is that if you like living in the US and live under bush's power your considered a target. They hate bush because he runs the country they have so much hate for, it doesnt matter who is in power they will always have a gruge against the US.

im not sure what to take of your first paragraph, are you saying that if bush came in and helped my state but in return took half of the land? honestly if it was ither i lose it all the the people who were going to kill everyone or bush comming in and taking half but saving the other i think i would allow bush to help.

no man, trust me, anti US sentiment was MUCH lower w/ clinton, he didnt annoy anyone! and there were like 2 rnadom OFF shore attakcs during his reign, saying get out of our land man, its BUSH his fatehr fucked them and now he is, thas another reason, they hate HIM more, not the US, clinton wasnt hated at all

civicrider
11-27-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by boostless
hmm, dono bout such a huge jump, but anti US sentiment is on the rise, nothing against the ppl, wat it stands for, othing like that, nobody really cares, but when it begins affecting them, then it will make a difference to how the feel
place urself in their shoes

the happy states are all there, some dissention amongst the states, nothing major, now, lets say the US hates brits, lets say this is around 1800 AD, and then u place a group of war hardened red coats smack dab in california, and its handed to them,native californians will hav nowhere to go, wats gonna happen now?

and then iraq keeps putting troops in states, and invades texas, coz it has oil, but theyre sayin coz every1 there has a gun that theyre a threat, even tho a few farmers with shotguns cant touch iraq, and watever their governor has said about having big missles was a lie, iraq stays there and siphons there oil and beef, how would u feel???

and then iraq keeps helpinh the brits in their californian state, and putting more troops all voer the place...

but not only was iraq a threat but saddam was an evil man and killed many of his own people, your example with texas lacks that if the leader of texas was killing his people and raping them of their money then there would be more of a reason to go in. But if they could prove 100% that bush only picked Iraq for its oil then i would agree that its pure shit that they invaded Iraq. It may seem that oil is a reason but there probably is more that we do not know as of right now.

so you would be okay if israel was left alone and eventualy all its people were killed and israel dissapreared? maybe it wasnt a good idea to give them the land but its too late now, if the UN leaves eventualy one side will defeate the other with a mass ethnic clensing.

boostless
11-27-2004, 05:59 PM
ur point is valid
IF the ppl were better off! theyre getting fuvked even mroe! 58 times more likely to die violent death! not better off IMO!
if u HELPED then itd b awesome, but u invaded, took controll, will place in a govt w/ ur "supervised election" and let ur army run amok killin old men and wedgieing (sp?) prisoners!

boostless
11-27-2004, 06:00 PM
the iraqis arent dumb, they can manage themselves, when theres a cry for help, then intervene, i didnt see any iraqi SOSs?

civicrider
11-27-2004, 06:02 PM

no man, trust me, anti US sentiment was MUCH lower w/ clinton, he didnt annoy anyone! and there were like 2 rnadom OFF shore attakcs during his reign, saying get out of our land man, its BUSH his fatehr fucked them and now he is, thas another reason, they hate HIM more, not the US, clinton wasnt hated at all

why would they hate clinton, he kept giving them chance after chance to work out treaties and each one was broken, but instead of realizing they were never going to stick with what they agreed upon clinton just ignored the fact that the terrorist groups were growing. sure they might not attack right away, but dont you think if they grew so large and strong that they wouldnt want to destroy and take over the US? just because clinton isnt invading them doesnt mean the presidents before or the ones to come arnt, im pretty sure terrorist groups would take the chance to invade america if and when they get it. they will always want revenge, putting someone like kerry in power might be okay for short term, but up the road i could see it causing problems.

charizard
11-27-2004, 06:07 PM
civic, put yourself in the Iraqi's shoes

if the US had decided to invade Canada for whatever reason, would you be one of the people who patiently sit back and watch the US run your country the way THEY like or would you be one of the people who are so conveniently labeled "insurgents" who would do anything to fight for their country and fight to live life they way you want without an invading force ruling you and making decisions for you. (if that makes any sense, iono i kinda lost myself somewhere in there too)

civicrider
11-27-2004, 06:07 PM
ur point is valid
IF the ppl were better off! theyre getting fuvked even mroe! 58 times more likely to die violent death! not better off IMO!
if u HELPED then itd b awesome, but u invaded, took controll, will place in a govt w/ ur "supervised election" and let ur army run amok killin old men and wedgieing (sp?) prisoners!

yes as of right now they awould have been better off.okay so go back to before the US came into iraq. up the road when saddams sons come to power, you know of crooked those two are, think about how shitty life would be for them under saddams sons. i bet they would kill anyone who seemed to disagree with them and they would keep all the money from the oil to themselves and their people would be poor and starving. Now with the US in they are being killed alot more then with saddam but dont think short term think up the road.

and also maybe saddam was smart enough not to build nuclear weapons to threaten the US but his sons would build them in a heartbeat.

civicrider
11-27-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by charizard
civic, put yourself in the Iraqi's shoes

if the US had decided to invade Canada for whatever reason, would you be one of the people who patiently sit back and watch the US run your country the way THEY like or would you be one of the people who are so conveniently labeled "insurgents" who would do anything to fight for their country and fight to live life they way you want without an invading force ruling you and making decisions for you. (if that makes any sense, iono i kinda lost myself somewhere in there too)

read my last post, i would be glad they came in, because without them saddams sons would take over and i would know that my kids and anyone else would be living in a country ran by two crazy men with alot of power and money.

charizard
11-27-2004, 06:11 PM
and on that israel topic, no israel definately should not be wiped out, but, if every time there is a suicide bombing (which everyone condems (sp?)) in which 10 innocent people are killed the israeli army goes in and takes out a whole palestinian town containing hundreds of innocent men, children and women, how does that make them any better than the terrorists? the way i see it they are WORSE than the suicide bombers, they are doing what the suicide bombers are doing to them, back to palestine but 10 times worse...(hah kinda confused myself on that one too)

boostless
11-27-2004, 06:12 PM
ur not wrong bout saddams offpsring, but wat makes u think bush has made anythibng better???
a puppet gov't in place, hnading all the oil thre to bush thatll stay in power, and be more or less a legitimized dictatorship.
anything said to challenge them will be assumed a "terrorist rebellion" even legitimate causes, end of stroy, jus like u assume thas wat saddams dead sons wouldve done, ill assume thas wat bush will do, and will openly wager on this forum money that that is wat will occur

charizard
11-27-2004, 06:14 PM

read my last post, i would be glad they came in, because without them saddams sons would take over and i would know that my kids and anyone else would be living in a country ran by two crazy men with alot of power and money.

but once the Saddam family is removed, what is the reason for still occupying?? their goal is achieved..., however, they make up a new reason "we must eliminate the terrorists and insurgents" which is COMPLETELY impossible, and therefore since this cannot be done which the US knows, they have a convenient reason to remain in Iraq and run it the way they feel, for as long as they feel

civicrider
11-27-2004, 06:14 PM
and on that israel topic, no israel definately should not be wiped out, but, if every time there is a suicide bombing (which everyone condems (sp?)) in which 10 innocent people are killed the israeli army goes in and takes out a whole palestinian town containing hundreds of innocent men, children and women, how does that make them any better than the terrorists? the way i see it they are WORSE than the suicide bombers, they are doing what the suicide bombers are doing to them, back to palestine but 10 times worse...(hah kinda confused myself on that one too)

true they are not any better for doing so, but maybe the palestinians should think about their own people before they go and bomb in israel. they are the ones pushing the war on. It was a huge mistake giving them that land, but so would leaving them to blow eachother apart.

charizard
11-27-2004, 06:16 PM
hah i see your point but your talking about it as if all palestinians support the suicide bombings, how are the innocent people who end up getting killed on both sides responsible for the actions of a few brainwashed people?

civicrider
11-27-2004, 06:17 PM
ur not wrong bout saddams offpsring, but wat makes u think bush has made anythibng better???
a puppet gov't in place, hnading all the oil thre to bush thatll stay in power, and be more or less a legitimized dictatorship.
anything said to challenge them will be assumed a "terrorist rebellion" even legitimate causes, end of stroy, jus like u assume thas wat saddams dead sons wouldve done, ill assume thas wat bush will do, and will openly wager on this forum money that that is wat will occur

say thats exactaly what bush does, but he is still better as he will not shoot people who protest, or someone who doesnt pay taxes, saddams sons would and they would also take every penny they could get and not share any of it. Im guessing bush would give alot of aid to the people once it is in control, they would st least supply food and first aid.

boostless
11-27-2004, 06:17 PM
dude, maybe if bush stopped funding israel they wouldnt b afford to blow each other up?

civicrider
11-27-2004, 06:19 PM

but once the Saddam family is removed, what is the reason for still occupying?? their goal is achieved..., however, they make up a new reason "we must eliminate the terrorists and insurgents" which is COMPLETELY impossible, and therefore since this cannot be done which the US knows, they have a convenient reason to remain in Iraq and run it the way they feel, for as long as they feel

do you think the rebels who come in and run iraq will be any better then saddam and his family? they have to stay now or the rebels will take over.

boostless
11-27-2004, 06:19 PM
bush will give zero aid to any of the ppl that need it, only to his govt hes gonna set up and their supporters, and we all know that

boostless
11-27-2004, 06:21 PM
hmm, about rebels taking voer
look at pakistan
military coup, "dictators" right? im from there, and have tonneos of family ther,e and hav visted almost every summer
things are looking a LOT better
when a nations left to itself, things will eventually sort itself out
bush js happnes to be war happy, and oil seeking

civicrider
11-27-2004, 06:21 PM
hah i see your point but your talking about it as if all palestinians support the suicide bombings, how are the innocent people who end up getting killed on both sides responsible for the actions of a few brainwashed people?

so they only have their own people to blame for their innocent people getting killed, israel has to do something, if they dont stick up for themselves they will be overtaken, think about a bully at school, he punches you and you just take it, you lose he wins and therefore he has the power over you, you become a slave to him.

boostless
11-27-2004, 06:25 PM
israel isnt as simple as schoolyard bullies

use my california example, if trodden down brits were given caifornia, and californian natives hav nowhere to go
wat would u sggest?
UN fucked up big time, are the ppl jus supposed to sit there and take it up the ass for being robbed of their land?
id say dissolve israel, giv them another piec eof land, but, that wont happen, and not many ppl will agree, but, remember, if california was given to england wat would u do?
-u need to read the whle thread to get the analogy for anyone jus looking at this post

civicrider
11-27-2004, 06:26 PM
dude, maybe if bush stopped funding israel they wouldnt b afford to blow each other up?
yah but whats gonna stop the palestinians from blowing up Israel?

hmm, about rebels taking voer
look at pakistan
military coup, "dictators" right? im from there, and have tonneos of family ther,e and hav visted almost every summer
things are looking a LOT better
when a nations left to itself, things will eventually sort itself out
bush js happnes to be war happy, and oil seeking

sure sometimes it will inprove, but the risk of it going back to how it was is too large and then all the lives lost will have gone to waste. Maybe they should have just gone in took out the saddam family and left, but since its gotten deeper backing out is no longer an option.

civicrider
11-27-2004, 06:30 PM
israel isnt as simple as schoolyard bullies

use my california example, if trodden down brits were given caifornia, and californian natives hav nowhere to go
wat would u sggest?
UN fucked up big time, are the ppl jus supposed to sit there and take it up the ass for being robbed of their land?
id say dissolve israel, giv them another piec eof land, but, that wont happen, and not many ppl will agree, but, remember, if california was given to england wat would u do?
-u need to read the whle thread to get the analogy for anyone jus looking at this post
but who would be willing to give up their land for the israel people? i already agreed that taking the land from the palestine people was a mistake. but its too late to say that they shouldnt have because they did now it has to be delt with, the UN fucked up and letting the israel people get brutaly destroyed would make means worse, i have no idea what they could do to fix that problem, we will just have to watch and see what happens over time.
your right its not as simple as school yard bullies i was just trying to put it into a simpler perspective.

boostless
11-27-2004, 06:37 PM
theyll end up killing each pther, plain n simple, and more that it drags out, the more hate for the US amounts
all im saying is, i wouldnt blame palestinians for their acitons, ud do it too wouldnt u??

civicrider
11-27-2004, 06:38 PM
yes the palestine people have a perfect reason for what they are doing, but since the UN is responsible they wouldnt look too good if they stepped back and watched a mass killing happen.

boostless
11-27-2004, 06:42 PM
well, they r killing ppl regardless, the brits are mainly to blame tho, sadly (im a british citizen, bron n raised :D ),
but we went off on a tangent, and reached a common conclusion

bush isnt helping, and wont really help too much for the ppl, only the oil

AcuraTl
11-27-2004, 09:28 PM
Amen :closed:

civicrider
11-27-2004, 10:16 PM
a common conclusion in some areas, i still belive bush is helping for the future, and my thoughts about what is going on in iraq are the same, as far as isreal we agree, as well with other side issues on iraq.

boostless
11-27-2004, 10:56 PM
i guess
haha, since theres no new points look like we'll agree to disagree, i still domt think terrorists are being pulled into iraq to fight trained marines, and that bush will fuck things up even more for tha ppl, but, only time can tell whos right on this right?

Primer_Drift
11-27-2004, 11:37 PM
3- israel isnt being attacked by a stornger enemy, palestine doesnt even hav a proper army, jus ppl that want their land back that was taken from them

The US is not helping Israel fight palestine, infact they discourage any incursion into palestinian towns. The US backing the arab world is so upset about is the constant arms deals Israel gets from the states (including nuclear weapons). As for fighting a stronger enemy, look up Israel-Arab wars on google. Hows Egypt, Syria, Transjordan, Iran, Iraq and Lebanon combined for a stronger enemy? Israel has fought bloody wars since its creation in 1948, infact it was at war immediately upon its creation. Its current size is much larger than when it was first created because it pushed back arab armies, that wanted it annihilated. This annexing of land has left bitter wounds in that area. The Arab world has had very little tolerance for Israel, but with work this has been changing slowly.

Primer_Drift
11-27-2004, 11:42 PM
i guess
haha, since theres no new points look like we'll agree to disagree, i still domt think terrorists are being pulled into iraq to fight trained marines, and that bush will fuck things up even more for tha ppl, but, only time can tell whos right on this right?

Mujahideen will go where their fatwah dictates, and would be against their convictions not to go fight. It would be ignorant IMO to believe otherwise, due to the recent capture or killing of many foriegn insurgents in Falluja.

boostless
11-27-2004, 11:58 PM
yea but if and once bush would withdraw, upon whom is jihad being fought?
theyll still fight sharon's men, thas a given, but no1 else really comes to mind

civicrider
11-28-2004, 12:06 AM
i guess

well at least now we both know where each of us are comming from and understand why we think what we do

boostless
11-28-2004, 12:40 AM
:werd: good end to the arguement, now, beers on me :D

AcuraTl
11-28-2004, 10:37 AM

bwahahahahhahaha:rofl: :rofl: i hope its de-alcholorized or im out :barf:

civicrider
11-28-2004, 12:42 PM
sounds good:thumbsup:

boostless
11-28-2004, 12:53 PM
de-alcoholized? haha its ok man, ill buy u some club soda, or a sprite for your troubles :nut:

Tru_leb4life
11-29-2004, 01:57 PM
Yo CivicRider, i think everybody would be happy if u would Shut the fuck up,, cuz u dont know wats goin on in the world, and u aint gonna never know cuz it clearly shows that ur retarded. so how bout u go to Sleep Biatch.....

tahts all i have to say for now.....

civicrider
11-29-2004, 02:10 PM
^
umm yah you already said that, and im pretty sure no one cares what you think so yah it would be great if you stopped posting here.
thanks

you would be an awsome leader, dictaotorship all the way:thumbsup: , what a differnt opinion shut up....:rolleyes:

trust me i do know what is going on, and it doesnt change my opinion.

maybe instead of telling me just to STFU you should actualy point out something ive said that you dont agree with and explain why.
otherwise im asuming you have nothing against me and are just mad becuase im right:rofl:

Tru_leb4life
11-29-2004, 11:15 PM
Biatch i run this city, ill have niggaas at uz house,, coming 4 your momma, my six inch blade will leave holes in your gut. bitch i don play games,, do i look like a foo to u.. pm me ur number if u wanna FInish this sheit..the next time beyond will see u is on the front page of the herald under homocide..

aiight,,

benyl
11-29-2004, 11:56 PM
civicrider, that was such a nice dialog, but I will give you my 2 cents.

Bush is only helping himself and the US economy. It doesn't really matter anymore as he has been reelected.

Since Bush has been in power, the US economy has gone in the toilet, there are more homeless people, more unemployed people, and the disparity between rich and poor has increased. Recently, the currency is going in the toilet too.

Since Bush has been in power, the average fuel economy of vehicles on the road has gone down. The american people are consumers. That is all they do. consume, consume, consume.

So what can Bush do to fix the problem? Start a War. Why? Because it takes the attention away from the astronomical debt (think Trillions), the unemployed and the bad economy.

Civicrider, why doesn't Bush help the African people that are being slaughtered everyday? Genocide is actually happening in Africa, why doesn't he stop that before he stops the dictatorship in Iraq? Why hasn't bush invaded Cuba, gotten rid of Castro and helped all the poor starving people there? Why hasn't bush gone into North Korean and overthrown the dictatorship there? The people are suffering there too.

Simple answer. Nothing to gain in those places. No oil, no money, no real resources.

Civicrider, why is there so much hate for the US? Is it their way of life? That doesn't make sense because Canadians are not hated as much as the Americans. Nor is any european country that practices capitalism.

Simple answer. The US foreign policy. What you probably don't know is that he US has it's dirty fingers everywhere. There are arms deals going down all over the place, there are militants that are backed by the US, etc... there is so much clandestine shit that never makes CNN.

You do know your history and the fact that the US once backed Saddam Hussein right?

Funny how easy it was for them to find Saddam, but Osama is still on the loose....

Ok, my blabbering is over.

Weapon_R
11-30-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Tru_leb4life
Biatch i run this city, ill have niggaas at uz house,, coming 4 your momma, my six inch blade will leave holes in your gut. bitch i don play games,, do i look like a foo to u.. pm me ur number if u wanna FInish this sheit..the next time beyond will see u is on the front page of the herald under homocide..

aiight,,

Biatch i run this forum, ill have moderatos at uz house, coming 4 your poppa, my 6 foot ban stick will leave holes in your ass. bitch i don play games, do i look like a foo to u...pm me ur number if u wanna FInish this shiet...the next time u post stupid shit like this beyond will see u on the front page of the ban board under owned....

ninjak84
11-30-2004, 12:10 AM
Hahaha
That was good

Texas
11-30-2004, 12:16 AM
They can denounce all they want.....does that mean that the muzlim extremists are going to stop? :rolleyes:

Hey Leb, shut the fuck up or get cleansed from the beyond.ca forums

Primer_Drift
11-30-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by benyl
Why hasn't bush invaded Cuba, gotten rid of Castro and helped all the poor starving people there? Why hasn't bush gone into North Korean and overthrown the dictatorship there? The people are suffering there too.

I agree with most of your points, but bush is not the be all end all of US foriegn policy... its been like this for years and years.. maybe the world has had enough of this and is starting to change? They do not invade cuba because it is a symbol of both US victory over the soviet union, US might to control a country through imperialism and subversion of global governing bodies (UN/NATO), and Castro's wide popular support despite the desparity; rightfully so because most of the desparity has externally enforced since the cuban missle crisis.

Biatch i run this city, ill have niggaas at uz house..
aiight,,

I thought u were lebanese not black? My uncle is Lebanese and if he heard you tryin to 'represent' like that, he'd laugh you back to grade school. Where you you could learn phonics instead of ebonics.

ramminghard
11-30-2004, 12:52 AM
Yo CivicRider, i think everybody would be happy if u would Shut the fuck up,, cuz u dont know wats goin on in the world, and u aint gonna never know cuz it clearly shows that ur retarded. so how bout u go to Sleep Biatch.....

aiight,,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NiteRider
11-30-2004, 12:54 AM

aiight,,
sounds like a classy fellow:rofl:

AcuraTl
11-30-2004, 09:06 AM
I vote on IP ban for Tru Leb 4 Life...Because anyone who drives a PinK Girlies Bike isent welcome on this forum :D :D ANd Wicked Arguments Posted Above, somebody actually SHUT-UP Civic Ride and Texas, My Hats off 2 ya!!!!!!

civicrider
11-30-2004, 09:25 AM

aiight,,
:rolleyes:

people just dont listen, but thanks for proving my point.

I vote on IP ban for Tru Leb 4 Life...Because anyone who drives a PinK Girlies Bike isent welcome on this forum :D :D ANd Wicked Arguments Posted Above, somebody actually SHUT-UP Civic Ride and Texas, My Hats off 2 ya!!!!!!

how did someone shut me up? because we came to an agreement? no one proved me wrong:dunno:

civicrider, that was such a nice dialog, but I will give you my 2 cents.

Bush is only helping himself and the US economy. It doesn't really matter anymore as he has been reelected.

Since Bush has been in power, the US economy has gone in the toilet, there are more homeless people, more unemployed people, and the disparity between rich and poor has increased. Recently, the currency is going in the toilet too.

Since Bush has been in power, the average fuel economy of vehicles on the road has gone down. The american people are consumers. That is all they do. consume, consume, consume.

So what can Bush do to fix the problem? Start a War. Why? Because it takes the attention away from the astronomical debt (think Trillions), the unemployed and the bad economy.

Civicrider, why doesn't Bush help the African people that are being slaughtered everyday? Genocide is actually happening in Africa, why doesn't he stop that before he stops the dictatorship in Iraq? Why hasn't bush invaded Cuba, gotten rid of Castro and helped all the poor starving people there? Why hasn't bush gone into North Korean and overthrown the dictatorship there? The people are suffering there too.

Simple answer. Nothing to gain in those places. No oil, no money, no real resources.

Civicrider, why is there so much hate for the US? Is it their way of life? That doesn't make sense because Canadians are not hated as much as the Americans. Nor is any european country that practices capitalism.

Simple answer. The US foreign policy. What you probably don't know is that he US has it's dirty fingers everywhere. There are arms deals going down all over the place, there are militants that are backed by the US, etc... there is so much clandestine shit that never makes CNN.

You do know your history and the fact that the US once backed Saddam Hussein right?

Funny how easy it was for them to find Saddam, but Osama is still on the loose....

Ok, my blabbering is over.

hmm let me adress this
the economy has been going down because of the war not because bush is in power, it was never to take attention away from the falling economy because it was not a problem until the high spending in Iraq.

bush doesnt go into any of those other countries because he is not looking to save the people, your right he is there for other reasons, to get at the terrorists, thats what this is all about, if we didnt get hit on 9/11 iraq would have never been invaded. Sure theres no link with Iraq and Al Qaeda. I bet there is alot of the other terrorist groups stationed in Iraq and they are showing their faces since the US stepped into Iraq.

I was just stating above that when the US takes control of Iraq the people will benefit from it by not having to live under saddams sons.

They probably do hate canada and places in europe, but the US has ultimate power and out of all the christian democracy's, hitting the US would be the best victory for them.
yes i am aware we helped saddam and bin laden.

saddam was easy to catch because hes not as smart as bin laden who is very smart and knows how to hide from the americans.

boi-alien
11-30-2004, 10:50 AM

people just dont listen, but thanks for proving my point.

how did someone shut me up? because we came to an agreement? no one proved me wrong:dunno:

hmm let me adress this
the economy has been going down because of the war not because bush is in power, it was never to take attention away from the war because it was not a problem until the high spending in Iraq.

bush doesnt go into any of those other countries because he is not looking to save the people, your right he is there for other reasons, to get at the terrorists, thats what this is all about, if we didnt get hit on 9/11 iraq would have never been invaded. Sure theres no link with Iraq and Al Qaeda. I bet there is alot of the other terrorist groups stationed in Iraq and they are showing their faces since the US stepped into Iraq.

I was just stating above that when the US takes control of Iraq the people will benefit from it by not having to live under saddams sons.

They probably do hate canada and places in europe, but the US has ultimate power and out of all the christian democracy's, hitting the US would be the best victory for them.
yes i am aware we helped saddam and bin laden.

saddam was easy to catch because hes not as smart as bin laden who is very smart and knows how to hide from the americans.

benyl never once said that the declining economy was to take attention away from the war, so I have no clue what you're talking about. The US economy went down the hole the moment Bush stepped up to the plate 4 years ago, it wasn't because of the war.

Bush is not in Iraq because of terrorists. He's there because of the oil plain and simple. He lied to the entire world and claimed that he was going there because Saddam had WMD, but to this day, they haven't found anything to back up that claim. Yet you seem to think that he has this noble cause of going after terrorists. Terrorists will not flock to Iraq because they can't afford to fight the US head on, that's why they're terrorists. Iraq isn't going to be some magical battleground where all the terrorists will accumulate so that the US can kill them all. By your argument the US could've just stayed in Afganistan, would THAT not be as suitable place as any for terrorists to "flock" to? He didn't need to go into Iraq to create a "battleground" for the terrorists.

How are the people benefiting from any of this? Ultimately the "people" who control the oil will be the winners and have the biggest to gain from this mess. What right does the US have to go into Iraq? None, that's like if I came into your house and kicked your ass because I don't like the way you eat your dinner. What gives me the right to do that? I agree the people may be suffering but here's the thing, they never asked for help. It's none of the US' business what happens inside someone else's country.

I think the reason benyl was pointing out the fact that Saddam was easy to catch but Bin Laden is still loose is that you keep saying that Bush is after terrorists. If he was after terrorists he would've concentrated on going after Bin Laden first seeing as how him and his Al Quada group took responsability for 9/11.

civicrider
11-30-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by boi-alien

benyl never once said that the declining economy was to take attention away from the war, so I have no clue what you're talking about. The US economy went down the hole the moment Bush stepped up to the plate 4 years ago, it wasn't because of the war.
yes my bad i miss worded my sentence i ment taking attention away from the falling economy i fixed that

Bush is not in Iraq because of terrorists. He's there because of the oil plain and simple. He lied to the entire world and claimed that he was going there because Saddam had WMD, but to this day, they haven't found anything to back up that claim. Yet you seem to think that he has this noble cause of going after terrorists. Terrorists will not flock to Iraq because they can't afford to fight the US head on, that's why they're terrorists. Iraq isn't going to be some magical battleground where all the terrorists will accumulate so that the US can kill them all. By your argument the US could've just stayed in Afganistan, would THAT not be as suitable place as any for terrorists to "flock" to? He didn't need to go into Iraq to create a "battleground" for the terrorists.

prove that he is there only for the oil? thats all assumptions, if theres some proof then you have a valid point. Afganistan would have been a good battleground but for some reason terrorists didnt attack there, but in Iraq look at how many terrorist attacks happen daily, i dont know why but its working. They arnt fighting the US head on, they send in a guy blow something up, over and over, those are terrorist tacktics. terrorist attacks = terrorists DAILY so they must be flocking into Iraq to keep these attacks going. Bush claimed the WMD so he could go into Iraq and have the support of his people. I think he knew there would be no WMD but he does have another plan to remove threats to america but this plan could not be relesed to the public. I have no proof of this of course but its my thoughts just like you think bush is there only for the oil.

How are the people benefiting from any of this? Ultimately the "people" who control the oil will be the winners and have the biggest to gain from this mess. What right does the US have to go into Iraq? None, that's like if I came into your house and kicked your ass because I don't like the way you eat your dinner. What gives me the right to do that? I agree the people may be suffering but here's the thing, they never asked for help. It's none of the US' business what happens inside someone else's country.

I think the reason benyl was pointing out the fact that Saddam was easy to catch but Bin Laden is still loose is that you keep saying that Bush is after terrorists. If he was after terrorists he would've concentrated on going after Bin Laden first seeing as how him and his Al Quada group took responsability for 9/11.

no it would be more like you comming into my house and kicking my cooks ass because you dont like what they are cooking, im just there eating the food, i may be eating it but i would like to have something that i would like. It might not be any of your business but i would be happy if you kicked his ass and cooked up something good. And if i did ask for help my cook would chop off my head, just like iraq you disagree or take support from the US you get killed, so the people shut up and do what saddam tells them.

benyl
11-30-2004, 12:26 PM
Civicrider, did your mom discipline you when you were growing up?

This isn't a flame.

The reason I ask is that when your mom took away your allowance, did you cry for help to the police? Did they come to your rescue? Take your mom to jail?

Bush is like a bad cop. He has come into your home, taken your mom to jail when you didn't ask for it.

And who made the US the world cop anyway? Isn't that supposed to be the UN?

Why is he there? He wants a strong presence in the Middle east to protect the precious black gold. Have you seen Farenheit 911? Not that I believe everything in that movie, but there is a lot of stuff in there that will open your eyes to Bush and Bush Sr. dealings in the middle east.

US foreign policy has been bad for many many years. Primer_drift, you are right it isn't all Bush's fault, but he hasn't helped the cause.

Speaking of the UN, Koffi Annan's son has just been implicating in taking bribes in the Oil for food program in Iraq. CivicRider, please tell me again how this war has nothing to do with oil.

http://www.nysun.com/article/5372

civicrider
11-30-2004, 01:13 PM
Civicrider, did your mom discipline you when you were growing up?

This isn't a flame.

The reason I ask is that when your mom took away your allowance, did you cry for help to the police? Did they come to your rescue? Take your mom to jail?

Bush is like a bad cop. He has come into your home, taken your mom to jail when you didn't ask for it.

this is a poor example, first off Saddam did more then take his peoples money, which as a leader you are suppose to help your people. The people of iraq could never ask for help because it would rsult in the govenment slaughtering all of the people who wanted him taken out. its indoctrination, put fear into your people and they will do what you say with no complaints. its a tacktic used by most dictatorships.

And who made the US the world cop anyway? Isn't that supposed to be the UN?

Why is he there? He wants a strong presence in the Middle east to protect the precious black gold. Have you seen Farenheit 911? Not that I believe everything in that movie, but there is a lot of stuff in there that will open your eyes to Bush and Bush Sr. dealings in the middle east.

US foreign policy has been bad for many many years. Primer_drift, you are right it isn't all Bush's fault, but he hasn't helped the cause.

Speaking of the UN, Koffi Annan's son has just been implicating in taking bribes in the Oil for food program in Iraq. CivicRider, please tell me again how this war has nothing to do with oil.

http://www.nysun.com/article/5372

even if it has to do with oil, would you rather let someone who hates the US control what we pay for our oil or have the US have it. With the amount of oil the middle east controls they have the power to do whatever they want with it. its his son if it was actualy koffi then you could possibly relate this to the US government. At leat the US is giving them supplies ect, they could just take the oil and say its for the cost to have their army fighting. moores movie may look like there are connections and makes it seem like there is a valid point, but that it just to make you think thats all it is.

if its for the oil the people will benefit regardless because no matter who runs iraq they wont get any money from the oil, ither the US or saddam and his family, at least with the US they get some supplies and maybe a better future.

benyl
11-30-2004, 01:20 PM

even if it has to do with oil, would you rather let someone who hates the US control what we pay for our oil or have the US have it. With the amount of oil the middle east controls they have the power to do whatever they want with it.

You just hit the nail on the head.

civicrider
11-30-2004, 01:25 PM

You just hit the nail on the head.

exactaly, this puts the US in a bad position as of now as well because now that they have Iraq if they leave it as is and some rebels or a terrorist group comes to control they now have that oil and they wont be allowing the US to have it. so now the US has another reason to stay in iraq.

Primer_Drift
11-30-2004, 02:12 PM
I think the biggest idea that both sides can agree on is that the US foriegn policy differs from its pronounced intentions.
I believe the US to be seeking to change that part of the world, not just for economic reasons. When they come right out and say "Theocracy scares us, because their god isnt our god" they will be closer to their foriegn policy. Its the basic fear of the unknown, they want control over their own social and economic futures.
I believe some parts of what the US is doing to be necessary, this is not to be confused with what is right. It is now necessary for the US to continue to fight terrorists, force changes in foriegn governments only for the 'fact' that they have no choice if they wish to survive. Their foriegn policy for the last 100 years has created a tumor, of zealots and extremists. Now they have cut into that tumor, if they don't get rid of the entire thing it will spread and eventually consume them.

Texas
11-30-2004, 02:22 PM
I vote on IP ban for Tru Leb 4 Life...Because anyone who drives a PinK Girlies Bike isent welcome on this forum :D :D ANd Wicked Arguments Posted Above, somebody actually SHUT-UP Civic Ride and Texas, My Hats off 2 ya!!!!!! Oh wow.... roachuleese hath Reigned upon all.. Shut up kid, your attempts at trying to sound cool has once again; Failed. Argueing and participating in a battle of wits with you and the many other un-armed opponents has become boring.

civicrider
11-30-2004, 02:26 PM
^
yah thats one thing that anoys me, people who cut down what i say yet they have no reply to it other then shut the fuck up you dont know anything, wow they must know alot more then me. and then they try to make an argument and its copy and pasted from someone else...:rolleyes:

boostless
11-30-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by boi-alien

well put :thumbsup: ive stated that in both of the threads on this topic many times over, civic rider and texas just are convinced bush has "just" reasons to go, its all coming to a matter of opinion

IMO the tumor primer drift speaks off doesnt need to be cut out as a whole tho...if i went to bob's house, took bobs car, gave it Jon who has no car, and then am sitting in bobs house to 'protect" him from the nasty parents and eating all his cookies, am i right?
wouldnt it be better for me to take the car i gave to jon back to bob, leave his cookies alone and if he so choses to, supoort him and help him once hes alerted authorities? wouldnt that set things right?

Primer_Drift
11-30-2004, 05:07 PM
^^ My point being they've stirred up the hornets nest, you can't put the hornets back in, walk away and hope for the best. You'll get stung either way. The difference being if they continue at least the nest will be gone..
Setting things right, is relative to who's side you sympathize with.
You see the jon and bob conflict has gone on for longer than you believe, supremacy on the side of Jon is rather new thanks to "you"(N) support in the 1950's. That "car" has not been fundamentally anyones for a long looonnngg time, since before columbus landed in north america.. so blaming the US for handing over palestine-bob's land to the jon-israelis (hebrews) is ignorant. The two cultures have coexisted and fought for centuries. Blaming the US for fueling for global conflict, taking sides to benifet themselves, now that I'd completely agree with. You should keep your hands off bobs cookies, hes not that sorta man to take it lightly.. but would it be so bad for him to share and be when you are hungry?

iceburns288
11-30-2004, 05:29 PM
About the WMDs...

WHY AND HOW THE **** IS IRAQ GONNA BOMB US?

civicrider
11-30-2004, 05:31 PM
^
umm you dont need WMD to bomb america...

depends on who your takling about when you say Iraq. The terrorists? they will just do damage much like 9/11 if/when they decide to attempt an attack again.

boostless
11-30-2004, 07:18 PM
hmm i guess ur right, but then if why would bob share for the hell of it? ive done dick all for bob, been quite an ass to him, if i was bob, id jus boot me in the face :dunno: , as for the car, well, i guess theyve both been fighting over it, and tis not all Bush's fault, but, bush does stick his ass in there and giv jon a lot more support than bob, maybe thas y bob has so much hate for me? i take his cookies and aid the guy hes stuck figting for his car with? if i left his cookies alone (coz i aint done shit for him, y help me?), and then stop helphig jon whos annoying bob, maybe bob wont hav such animosity for me?

civicrider
11-30-2004, 10:34 PM
^
this whole bob thing.... im lost

Primer_Drift
11-30-2004, 11:17 PM
^
this whole bob thing.... im lost
Bob is the muslim/arab world or palestine
Jon is the israelis..
I was just working off his metaphor

hmm i guess ur right, but then if why would bob share for the hell of it? ive done dick all for bob, been quite an ass to him, if i was bob, id jus boot me in the face :dunno: , as for the car, well, i guess theyve both been fighting over it, and tis not all Bush's fault, but, bush does stick his ass in there and giv jon a lot more support than bob, maybe thas y bob has so much hate for me? i take his cookies and aid the guy hes stuck figting for his car with? if i left his cookies alone (coz i aint done shit for him, y help me?), and then stop helphig jon whos annoying bob, maybe bob wont hav such animosity for me?

:thumbsup: Totally agree with you. Something needs to be done to benefit both sides, with the US getting dick all out of the deal, as it should be. The only problem is where can the global community allow that to go? If the US cut all arms deals with israel, stopped supporting thier actions, pulled all foreign armies out of the middle east.. all of a sudden its 1948 all over again with 4 arab nations attacking israel. What then? That area needs to learn a lot about tolerance, and coexistance.. We seem to have learned it well enough in Canada, so what is stopping them?
What really bugs me is that the 3 main religions in conflict there share so much in common in their teachings (even historical figures), yet there is so much intolerance of eachothers beliefs.. Its like a 7th day adventist going to church on saturday... and being beaten up roman catholic because he took the wrong day off...

boostless
11-30-2004, 11:27 PM
very tru, canada all the ppl that moved there had a common goal tho, build a well run strong nation, which has succeeded id say :thumbsup: , palestinians and israelies dont get that i guess?
the religion things really tru too, but i havent seen that much hate for christians from muslims, for bush and america, yes, not christians in general, but i guess theyre a lot more similar than judaism and islam.

Primer_Drift
11-30-2004, 11:46 PM
Just in reference to the religious similarities:
Abraham (Ibrahim) is the patriach of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam religions
All 3 believe in one God
All 3 have close ties to literary legacy of their religions; Quran, christian and hebrew bibles.

hotleb403
12-01-2004, 12:05 AM
you all see how u feel sorry for the ppl that died on 9/11 that did no harm to no one? now u should feel how i do and all the other muslims and arabs feel when the US comes in and kills ppl that didnt have nothing to do with the things that are going on and the US and everyone else doesnt feel bad for these ppl from iraq
but when they hit on 9/11 everyone was cryin and shit but i dont see no one cry for the ppl in iraq and i think thats just a lot of :bullshit: and i bet ur sayin who gives a fukk about what i say but you guys all should think about this..

thanks

hotleb403
12-01-2004, 12:06 AM

bro who cares what they all say or think allah knows all and he will deal with it in the end so who gives what this loser civicrider says hes just to stupid to understand

Texas
12-01-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by hotleb403

bro who cares what they all say or think allah knows all and he will deal with it in the end so who gives what this loser civicrider says hes just to stupid to understand Who's allah?:rofl:

boostless
12-01-2004, 12:12 AM
Allah's one of the names for the god of muslims, much like u hav i think its jehovah as the name of ur god?

civicrider
12-01-2004, 12:17 AM

bro who cares what they all say or think allah knows all and he will deal with it in the end so who gives what this loser civicrider says hes just to stupid to understand

yeah im stupid:rolleyes:

you say this because i stand up for what i belive in yet it should be okay for you to do the same? so if im stupid you must be just as stupid if not dumber :dunno:
think about it buddy

and people cared about the people that died in 9/11 because its their people, exactaly how the iraq people react when their people die. im pretty sure they didnt have any simpathy when 9/11 happend so why would you expect the US citizens to care about their people, even though alot of americans do feel sorry for the iraq people.

civicrider
12-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift

Bob is the muslim/arab world or palestine
Jon is the israelis..
I was just working off his metaphor

oh okay me and boostless already went over this topic so i feel no need to get into it again

ramminghard
12-01-2004, 12:27 AM
you all see how u feel sorry for the ppl that died on 9/11 that did no harm to no one? now u should feel how i do and all the other muslims and arabs feel when the US comes in and kills ppl that didnt have nothing to do with the things that are going on and the US and everyone else doesnt feel bad for these ppl from iraq
but when they hit on 9/11 everyone was cryin and shit but i dont see no one cry for the ppl in iraq and i think thats just a lot of :bullshit: and i bet ur sayin who gives a fukk about what i say but you guys all should think about this..

thanks

People were dying before the US was in Iraq.

Weapon_R
12-01-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by ramminghard

And now, thanks to U.S. aid and assistance, deaths have tripled.

Weapon_R
12-01-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift
Just in reference to the religious similarities:
Abraham (Ibrahim) is the patriach of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam religions
All 3 believe in one God
All 3 have close ties to literary legacy of their religions; Quran, christian and hebrew bibles.

To expand a little more:

Islam reveres Jesus as a holy person and recognizes his contributions immensely, just as Christians do. Muslims do not recognize Jesus, however, as the son of god - they contend that god has no offspring and that Jesus was protected by god and never crucified.

People are truly afraid of what they dont know. If some of you guys took a religious studies course, you'd realize that Christians and Muslims (and even jews) believe in a single and very similar lineage.

Texas
12-01-2004, 09:06 AM
Allah's one of the names for the god of muslims, much like u hav i think its jehovah as the name of ur god? :rofl: LOL not here chief hahaha :rofl:

hotleb403
12-01-2004, 04:59 PM
yo civic rider i wanna fight u will u meet up with me? cuz ur being a fukkin loser so if u want to just pm me bro k

BerserkerCatSplat
12-01-2004, 05:10 PM
Enough with the e-thugging already!!!

civicrider
12-01-2004, 05:12 PM
^
yeah thanks
whats wrong you cant prove me wrong?
you know im right so you threaten me... pathetic

AcuraTl
12-01-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

To expand a little more:

Islam reveres Jesus as a holy person and recognizes his contributions immensely, just as Christians do. Muslims do not recognize Jesus, however, as the son of god - they contend that god has no offspring and that Jesus was protected by god and never crucified.

People are truly afraid of what they dont know. If some of you guys took a religious studies course, you'd realize that Christians and Muslims (and even jews) believe in a single and very similar lineage.

beautiful, perhaps the most relevent thing posted on this thread YET!

hotleb403
12-01-2004, 08:23 PM
^
yeah thanks
whats wrong you cant prove me wrong?
you know im right so you threaten me... pathetic

I PROVED U WRONG LIKE 7000000 TIMES U LOSER SO STFU

hotleb403
12-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by ramminghard

ya but not as much as now

method
12-01-2004, 09:00 PM
in Islam, Jesus is a prophet - not the son of god.

obviously there are many prophets in Islam, but according to their faith, mohammed and jesus were the only two from 'that time period' that spoke to the jews...

muslims refute a lot of the apostles, and christians refute some of the prophets...

hotleb403
12-01-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by method
in Islam, Jesus is a prophet - not the son of god.

obviously there are many prophets in Islam, but mohammed and jesus were the only two from 'that time period' that spoke to the jews...

muslims refute a lot of the apostles, and christians refute some of the prophets...

1st smart thing uve ever said

Carfanman
12-01-2004, 11:31 PM
Hotleb, can I ask you a question? If your going to ethug like this then how come when you were threatening texas in the original exposed to the truth thread, you never came for him even though he told you where he would be? Wuss....

civicrider
12-02-2004, 12:22 AM

I PROVED U WRONG LIKE 7000000 TIMES U LOSER SO STFU

haha really... the only reply ive gotten from you was STFU you never post anything to back up your reasoning much like what you just posted.

charizard
12-02-2004, 12:29 AM

HAHAHHA, strange how not a single terrorist in 9/11 was from Iraq, matter of fact, i think the majority of them were from Saudi Arabia, so why wasnt Saudi Arabia attacked??? simple, caz the U.S. already owns 90% of the oil companies in that country! why was Iraq the next victim of US? 2 reasons, the son wanted to finish what the father started, and greed and the need for Oil. If he wants to attack terrorism he would have to go after almost every single country in the whole world to even try to get rid of terrorism, hell what do you think all the gang bullshit in the US is?? gangs = the same damn thing as terrorists, so why didnt he decide to rid the US of terrorist before going out to rid the rest of the world of em??

civicrider
12-02-2004, 12:37 AM

HAHAHHA, strange how not a single terrorist in 9/11 was from Iraq, matter of fact, i think the majority of them were from Saudi Arabia, so why wasnt Saudi Arabia attacked??? simple, caz the U.S. already owns 90% of the oil companies in that country! why was Iraq the next victim of US? 2 reasons, the son wanted to finish what the father started, and greed and the need for Oil. If he wants to attack terrorism he would have to go after almost every single country in the whole world to even try to get rid of terrorism, hell what do you think all the gang bullshit in the US is?? gangs = the same damn thing as terrorists, so why didnt he decide to rid the US of terrorist before going out to rid the rest of the world of em??

again the whole oil idea is just an assumption, no proof thats why they picked iraq, sure there might be hints at it bu that doesnt mean anything. they wouldnt attack the saudi's just because a couple nuts attacked america, if your brother kills someone should your whole family get thrown in jail? no. Yes to get at every terrorist group they would have to invade alot of countries, but why not take over one middle east country and let them come to you? Why Iraq who knows, maybe because there were alot of things that would be made better after it is taken over. why would you mention 9/11 they attacked Afganistan for that, because the terrorist group who planned it were harbored there as well as the govenment running the country has their hand in it. Iraq is just expanding on taking out terrorism, they were never trying to link iraq to 9/11.

Weapon_R
12-02-2004, 12:45 AM

Sure theres no link with Iraq and Al Qaeda. I bet there is alot of the other terrorist groups stationed in Iraq and they are showing their faces since the US stepped into Iraq.

The thing that you don't seem to get is, those "terrorists" that are attacking the Americans are none other than Iraqi citizens who dispise the presence of American presence in the country. They are not organized armed militaries, but groups of loosely tied militias that have had enough.

Iraq is seriously becoming another vietnam. During the 70s, the U.S. had 5 times the military strength situated in Vietnam and had 5 times the monthly casualties of Iraq today. Watch for the problem to escalate.

The U.S. is fucking stupid - they still haven't learned that no matter how strong you are, society will always prevail. It happened in Chechnya, where a group of fighters beat what was considered the most powerful military in the world - bitch as you like, but Russia still possess a massive military arsenal, the largest nuclear arsenal in the world, and a 100+ million person citizen base to recruit from.

You can never win a guerilla war, and everyone will soon realize this, if you haven't already. So far, the U.S. has taken Baghdad, Fallujah, Najaf, and most other large Iraqi cities, yet deaths do not decrease; in fact, it has been quite the opposite. Any indication to the rising movement against American presence? I think so.

And yet you still maintain that these people are terrorists...sorry bud, but the real terrorists are those who invade a country against the will of the entire world (minus the economic and military powerhouses like Albania, Poland, and Romania of course), bomb your cities day and night, invade your country under false pretenses, and impose their own government and makeshift democratic leadership. That's terrorism.

charizard
12-02-2004, 12:47 AM
you said "if we didnt get hit on 9/11 iraq would have never been invaded." in an earlier post, so somehow you are relating Iraq to 9/11

"they wouldnt attack the saudi's just because a couple nuts attacked america, if your brother kills someone should your whole family get thrown in jail? no. Yes to get at every terrorist group they would have to invade alot of countries, but why not take over one middle east country and let them come to you? Why Iraq who knows, maybe because there were alot of things that would be made better after it is taken over. why would you mention 9/11 they attacked Afganistan for that, because the terrorist group who planned it were harbored there as well as the govenment running the country has their hand in it. Iraq is just expanding on taking out terrorism, they were never trying to link iraq to 9/11."
well, strange how they just magically picked the country which has as much oil as Saudi Arabia, if not more, and one of the few countries that they get absolutely no support from and that they do not control one way or another in the middle east. AND, you said that US should take over one middle eastern country and attract all the terrorists there to fight, what gives them the right to decide which country gets annhialated by war? (how would they feel if some country decides to wage war against gangs and starts bombing america crazy trying to rid the world of gangs??) you dont see the terrorists fueling up their copters and jets and bombing cities so bad that people who lived there cannot tell their homes apart?? If the US is "helping" Iraq why are people all over the globe hating them so much, not just the middle eastern countries...hmm??

charizard
12-02-2004, 12:49 AM
shit, wish i had Weapon_R's arguing skills........:thumbsup:
cant never seem to get my point across clearly

Weapon_R
12-02-2004, 12:55 AM
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."
-President Dwight D. Eisenhower
April 16, 1953

Perhaps one of the greatest quotes of any American president who ever lived. Terrorism today exists only in the United States, where U.S. citizens have been robbed of over $140 billion dollars to finance the murder of people in Iraq. To the Americans: think about that when you need medical treatment for your family or money for post secondary education, and get your priorities straight. Attacking Iraq and Afghanistan will NEVER reduce your threat, but only increase it, and somehow, I think that everyone in the U.S. can see what I mean by that.

civicrider
12-02-2004, 09:43 AM
you said "if we didnt get hit on 9/11 iraq would have never been invaded." in an earlier post, so somehow you are relating Iraq to 9/11

yeah but not in the sense that they are responsible for 9/11, they invaded Iraq based on removing threats ect. but 9/11 set off the huge war on terrorism so by triggering that it lead to invading Iraq, i am just saying no one is saying iraq is responsible for 9/11 much like what you were trying to say.