PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Hungry?

3G
11-28-2004, 03:30 PM
Heres the deal, I am always eating like a pig, I mean I eat LOTS, but when im not eating I almost always feel hungry. Why would this be? Guess the DR gets a visit tomorrow :dunno:

kaput
11-28-2004, 03:31 PM

3G
11-28-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by kaput
Your pregnant :drama:

:rofl:

seriously though

marq-jt
11-28-2004, 03:34 PM
hahah i think im going through the same thign u are...
im always hungry and even thogh im full i would still feel hungry
is weird
my sister said i was liek eating for the both of us.. since she got her wisdom teeth pulled out she couldn't really eat...
but i check my weight and everything i ether gain 2 pounds and the nlose it over night /...hmmm pretty weird...

and im always craving for some food just don knwo what
i think today im craving beef jerkey.... LOL

ApexDrift
11-28-2004, 03:48 PM
honestly i say who cares and eat! eat till that empty void is full, as long as you healthy balenced meals, and work out regularly its ok!... if you wanna build mass eat whatever you want, if you wanna cut and lean out eat a high protien, low carb, no fat diet. only crappy thing bout the low carb diet is that your always tired, i slept 10-12 hours everyday when i was on that diet!

3G
11-28-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by ApexDrift
honestly i say who cares and eat! eat till that empty void is full, as long as you healthy balenced meals, and work out regularly its ok!... if you wanna build mass eat whatever you want, if you wanna cut and lean out eat a high protien, low carb, no fat diet. only crappy thing bout the low carb diet is that your always tired, i slept 10-12 hours everyday when i was on that diet!

yah i sleep 12 hours and im still tired

t-im
11-28-2004, 03:52 PM
holy crap 12 hrs?

wish I could sleep that much

i sleep 5-7 hours a day tops..

Marsh
11-28-2004, 04:08 PM
I Think you just might have a very hish metabolism, so your body always needs food to maintain itself but i might be wrong

DJ Lazy
11-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Marsh
I Think you just might have a very hish metabolism, so your body always needs food to maintain itself but i might be wrong

You could be right.. I know I have a super high metabolism, I can eat whatever I want, surgar candy crap, chips, steaks, chicken, KD, Fast Food to feed an army, etc... and I don't gain or loose weight.. and I am a small guy...

badseed
11-28-2004, 04:43 PM
Alot ot the time people feel hungry after they eat because their just thirsty. It may sound stupid but alot of the time it's true. Try drinkin more water.:dunno: