PDA

View Full Version : Encore

Sorath
11-29-2004, 12:10 AM
Encore, Who`s bought it? Is it Good??!?!

EK 2.0
11-29-2004, 12:16 AM
Eminem thread can be found here...

Next time search a lil... (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64823)

Sorath
11-29-2004, 12:18 AM
sorry my bad

EK 2.0
11-29-2004, 12:49 AM
no worries...didnt mean for it to come off like an asshole, if it did...but some people on the forums aren't as nice...and they will ride you harder for lil things...

dsmer
11-29-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
no worries...didnt mean for it to come off like an asshole, if it did...but some people on the forums aren't as nice...and they will ride you harder for lil things...

:werd:

most people here are mean because they are skinny little bastards hiding behind the internet - talking tuff to get the "tough" sensation. :rofl:

GingeRRRBeef
11-29-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by dsmer

:werd:

most people here are mean because they are skinny little bastards hiding behind the internet - talking tuff to get the "tough" sensation. :rofl:

There y'alls go assuming everyone's a skinny little bastard that has nothing better to do with their time than spend their waking hours trolling the internet :rofl:

dsmer
11-29-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV

There y'alls go assuming everyone's a skinny little bastard that has nothing better to do with their time than spend their waking hours trolling the internet :rofl:

its true, at most. I passed by a meet a few weeks back and i was like damn! looked over and 90% of the people were either skinny nerds or just skinny as hell in general. dont even get me started ...... :rofl:

i mean some of you are probably alright but then the ones with the big mouths are hilarious. talking shit like "oh ya good to see cps pulling people over" ahahaa ok buddy. ahhahaha. "we should get some cps on the boards" bwhahahaha......

nismodrifter
11-29-2004, 06:25 PM
:closed: