PDA

View Full Version : Biker boyz.. F&F on bike....

Superesc
12-04-2002, 07:54 PM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/biker_boyz/

hope its not too much like F&F......

atleast Laurence Fishburn is in it....

Toms-Celica
12-04-2002, 08:01 PM
BBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

three.eighteen.
12-04-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Toms-Celica
BBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
:werd:

Zephyr
12-04-2002, 09:16 PM
main character is shaved head again, but black. side kick looks goofy again. another white dude steps in with messed up hair. tons of unecessary hot women there. stupid drag races lined up with ppl on each side watching. more stupid fight scenes. another singer acting, this time a rock star.

its Fast and the Furious revised.

"I live my life a wheelie at a time."

mwmhong
12-04-2002, 10:12 PM
Hahaha!

They start off saying "got enough heart, I got enough heart, you ain't got the heart."
Next, you got some lady who says bikers in the ER are called organ donors. Got heart?

Then you get one guys saying "I'm calling you out cause you talk like a MAN, let's see if can you ride like one."
Right after that the guy shouts "BIKER BOYZ!!!"
Not men? Boys!!

Originally posted by Zephyr

its Fast and the Furious revised.

It DOES look like F&F revised.
It's funny how they got that music in the background playing "makes you believe I'm one of a kind."

F&F Copycats :thumbsdow
I'll probably go see it though :D

Zephyr
12-04-2002, 10:21 PM
just like fast and the furious i watched the movie because i knew the asian chick dressed in the school girl out, i might watch this movie because of the chicks again...

Impreza
12-04-2002, 10:34 PM
OMG...haha, thats so funny, kid rocks in it!! hahaah...

MYKN
12-05-2002, 05:03 AM
Oh god here comes all the wanna be bikers now!!! Fast and Furious on 2 wheels!

got M
12-05-2002, 06:29 AM
bike shops $$$$:bigpimp: