PDA

View Full Version : a new look at life

Rikimaru
11-29-2004, 03:57 PM
tell me your idea how to make my '88 crown vic. look awsome.

like body kits, lighting, paint jobs, rims.........

Im not buying a new car I want to make mine better than what it is.

kanjus_paki
11-29-2004, 04:02 PM
get rid of the rust sell it and buy something worth making look good

or get ir dof the rest paint it some crazy candy color and hydros and some 10 inch wires :)

ZorroAMG
11-29-2004, 04:08 PM
STOP WHORING IN MULTIPLE THREADS ABOUT YOUR DAMN CROWN VIC.

Thanks.

George_Reyes
11-30-2004, 12:22 AM
how much money are you willing to put into it?

eeseen racing
11-30-2004, 01:20 AM
paint it clean the interior ake it one solid color put on some sick rims no sporty rims i mean blades tint the windows lower it its easy man it takes $$$$ detailing the car is not gonna do shit

so no point in posting this thread

Rikimaru
11-30-2004, 11:10 AM
as cheap as posible

this car is going to be a unique car of its own for nobody i know has made a crown vic. better than stock.:)

Fire_chickin
12-02-2004, 12:37 PM
I'm all for taking nothing cars and customizing them, but for a crown vic you'd have to spend some cash. The best thing for that would be to throw some hydraulics in it. The vic is going to be tacky no matter what you do but at least you could have some fun. Toss some limo tint on it and some solid rims and you got one uique ride.

eeseen racing
12-02-2004, 02:05 PM
na man if u r gonna waste $$ lower it on bags put on some BLADES tint the shoit out of it do the interior all solid color but complete custom tv and shit maybe and some crazy paint new grill chop the top man if u want to spend $$ thats your plan but u dont so......

Rikimaru
12-02-2004, 02:50 PM
fire_chikin thanks for the heads up the crown vic. is my first car so i want it to last you guys gave me some good ideas

thanks to you all

theken
12-02-2004, 04:47 PM
they dont make body kits for an 88 crown vic, are you willing to spend like 10g's to make that car look good??

M_Power
12-02-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Rikimaru
nobody i know has made a crown vic. better than stock.:)
there is a reason for this

;)

Rikimaru
12-07-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by M_Power

there is a reason for this

;)

how 'bout lowrider riding 4in. off the ground with a crown vic.

badseed
12-07-2004, 04:50 PM
PLZ stop posting about your crown vic, it will never be cool in my eyes. I'm pretty sure I speak for all.

quad_turbo
12-11-2004, 02:57 AM
who pimps out a crown victoria...why would you waste 10g's to make a 3grand car nice?

buh_buh
12-11-2004, 03:07 AM
make it look like a cop car

schurchill39
12-11-2004, 03:23 PM
:repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: Dude. Why do u insist on posting stupid ideas about your crown vitoria. THere are no body kits and like ever one else has said even with 10g it will still be a crown victoria. JUST GIVE IT UP

Rikimaru
12-16-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by schurchill39
Dude. Why do u insist on posting stupid ideas about your crown vitoria. THere are no body kits and like ever one else has said even with 10g it will still be a crown victoria. JUST GIVE IT UP [/B]

fuck you im still doing it any way so don't tell me to stop and get a new car!!!:whipped:

DEATH2000
12-18-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Rikimaru
as cheap as posible

this car is going to be a unique car of its own for nobody i know has made a crown vic. better than stock.:)

Rikimaru, theres a reason why nobody's made a crown vic better. They were really designed for one purpose, and getting pimped is sooo not the reason for em

cressida_pimpin
12-30-2004, 06:03 PM
yo guy, if ur gunna pimp a 4 door then at least get a import 4 door. that way u can actually get aftermarket support for them. (get a cressida) hahaha:D

digitalshogun
12-30-2004, 07:22 PM
Don't listen to these guys man ...

They don't know nuthin'. Follow your dreams, man. Follow your dreams.

Still waiting on photos of you and your car dude.

B2300mobile
12-31-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by badseed
PLZ stop posting about your crown vic, it will never be cool in my eyes. I'm pretty sure I speak for all.

I speak for myself Thanks.

What is up with the negative!? :donno: Its first car, what good is slamming him gonna do, lets be encouraging!

Dude you can make any car look good, but it will take a lot of time and for you, a Shit load of money, but don't dispare just take it one thing at a time. Start small: Cd Player, speakers, wolfers, fix basic flaws (jacked locks, or windows, etc), tint. Then if your still serious get some wheels, and a paint job, welding. I don't know what condition the car is in so i can't help you out in detail, but i'm sure if you looked around you'll find a lot of little things you can do yourself to make your car look decent.... ibut when if you find yourself not wantting to waste the time or money you can get another car, and while your working on the new car you can drive around the crown:bigpimp:

GTS Jeff
12-31-2004, 05:13 AM
ok heres what u do. go to the radio shack and buy a couple spinny red lights. duct tape them somewhere on the car. roof rack is good.

then roll down your windows and drive around screaming "wreee---ooohhh---wreeeee-ooohhh---wreeeee-ooohhh!!!"

three.eighteen.
12-31-2004, 05:18 AM
there's gotta be some kind of pimp oem special he can make it look like

digitalshogun
12-31-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
ok heres what u do. go to the radio shack and buy a couple spinny red lights. duct tape them somewhere on the car. roof rack is good.

then roll down your windows and drive around screaming "wreee---ooohhh---wreeeee-ooohhh---wreeeee-ooohhh!!!"

lol ... fucking hillarious

12-31-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

fucking gay

digitalshogun
12-31-2004, 04:39 PM
Dude ... do a search on this guys posts. The comment is more than warranted.

BMDUBS
01-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Use this for inspiration!:barf: :bigpimp:

digitalshogun
01-01-2005, 06:20 PM
That is fucking sweet. :thumbsup: lol

Rikimaru
01-01-2005, 08:45 PM
thats a cool car this is my peice of shitcar

Chinese_Legend
01-06-2005, 12:45 PM
somehow get your car on that show PIMP MY RIDE...that make it pimp

Rikimaru
01-07-2005, 12:04 PM
can you be anywhere or do you have to live in calafornia to enter for PIMP MY RIDE

Moe Man
01-14-2005, 12:14 AM
if he wants to pimp out his crown vic it takes alot less money than to buy a civic and spend enough money that people will accually look at it.......just put it this way if he lowers it and puts 20s on it he will probaly get every car guy out there looking at it, and on the other hand if he buys a civic and lowers it and puts rims no one will care. ya ok an 88 is old maybe if you went a bit newer it would look pertty pimped and you wouldnt have to spend that much money to get ppl looking at it.

why do you think i got a bonneville? simply cuz it is different and it takes a lot less money to look pimped out. :thumbsup:

shakalaka
01-14-2005, 12:18 AM
lol..go to MTV's website and checkout that Pimp My Ride Show. Get into the details. They ask you to make a video of your ride with you highlighting the problems with your car and sounding as desperate as you can, so that they feel pity on you and RICE your ride to the MAX!

RedHotGolf
01-20-2005, 05:43 PM
I know, we should pimp my 1984 Chevy Chevette, aka the chuv-it.

it cud be the shuvit mobile, tint, stretch slam bam... lol yea...