PDA

View Full Version : Nexus-s: For Watching Satellite TV

mswat
11-30-2004, 02:09 AM
I have one "Nexus-s" brand new in retail package to sell. It is a hardware tuner card that fits in ur pc and lets you watch satellite from multiple satellites and output to ur PC or TV independently (so you can still do stuff on ur pc when outputting to TV). Bought 2 on eBay and only used one. $250 obo. Local in Calgary only.

Item is 100% legal as long as you don't use it with any illegal decryption software for Bell/Dish found from the internet.

e-mail me: [email protected]

mswat
12-01-2004, 02:00 AM
Included is everything in a sealed new box:

- Nexus-S PCI Card for your PC
- Wireless Remote
- Wireless Remote Controller
- Component(Video), Audio, & S/PDIF digital audio-output Cable
- Install Software CD
- Quick Start Guide

You put it in ur pc, connect to a standard satellite dish (Dish Network, ExpressVu). You can get all the free channels on other satellites in the sky using the Dish/ExpressVu sat dish.

There is lots of 3rd party software for special things you can do in building a PVR, recording, program guides, etc. Really neat - it records in the same quality as the original sat signal since it is a hardware decoder - doesn't rely on CPU resources - so, I can record 160 hours on 160GB hard drive in original quality. Just schedule like a TIVO and it handles the rest. Playback in same quality to TV and still use PC for your regular stuff.

Hope that answers all the questions asked - if anything else, just e-mail me or msg me. ([email protected]).