PDA

View Full Version : San Diego

incubus
11-30-2004, 05:13 PM
Hey im From SD Cali and its rare to find even a decent ricer down here but i know where to go to see them

any ways me and my friend were walking back home from K-mart and out of nowear A Damn F 40 comes dow the street hallin ass at what i estimated at 80mph

P.S. post a pick of a badass Lincoln Navigator plz

TypeS
11-30-2004, 11:33 PM
man cali must be so rich with automotive hotness:drool:
only F40 we've got here in cow town sits in the ZR auto garage all day, when it's not off at some car show!

hockeybronx
12-01-2004, 02:46 AM
Hey Playa...

I remember going down to Anaheim and Los Angeles for a hockey tournament.

All the cars were so clean and in such good shape... yes all of them. There were no rust buckets, no damaged rides, just pure crusinmobiles.

Our team van pulled up to a stop light and all of a sudden we heard a pissing sound, we looked out our windows and there was a pimped out Chevy Astro with hydraulics on it. Not that uncommon I know, but it was the first time I saw hydraulics in real life.:drool:

nismodrifter
12-01-2004, 02:24 PM
killa cali

hockeybronx
12-01-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
killa cali

Hey Playa...

What's that all about?

I remember telling you some good stories from that trip. Like the 5 year old Spanish kid who walks up to me and my friends at McDonalds and says "you guys are idiots" because we were the only white people in the neighborhood.

City of Norwalk... can't beat it!

nismodrifter
12-01-2004, 06:07 PM
^HAHAHAHAHAH

what about the burning tree?? hahahahahaha

mini Forest fire in the middle of south central...now thats when you KNOW its ghetto hah

Go4Long
12-01-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by TypeS
man cali must be so rich with automotive hotness:drool:
only F40 we've got here in cow town sits in the ZR auto garage all day, when it's not off at some car show!

uh, the owner of ZR drives the F40(which from what I understand is actually his car) once in a while during the summer...and the GT40's get an occasional rotation too...he lives somewhere off the south end of the deerfoot so I used to see him all the time when I was headin home.

hockeybronx
12-02-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
^HAHAHAHAHAH

what about the burning tree?? hahahahahaha

mini Forest fire in the middle of south central...now thats when you KNOW its ghetto hah

Hey Playa...

Oh yeah I remember that, a huge spruce tree absolutely engulfed in flames. There was also the street Security Officer who we walked up to outside a movie theatre. His exact words were:

"What are you guys doing here? Go back to your hotels, I don't want to see you guys on the streets.":rofl: