PDA

View Full Version : Going in for tuning - Uberdata v. Hondata question

Weapon_R
11-30-2004, 06:13 PM
Brad at Speedtech is going to tune my car for me this Friday. I am running a JRSC @ 6psi.

They have booked me in for 3 hours tuning and will be using a wideband to adjust the af curve.

Brad has not used uberdata before from what I understand. Is it exactly the same as Hondata?

Will he need anything to tune uberdata that is different from hondata?

Right now, I have my ecu modded and dsm 450cc's if that helps.

Weapon_R
11-30-2004, 10:02 PM
:dunno:

Hash_man
12-01-2004, 01:39 AM
I would send a PM to rage2... I have heard he has tuned with uberdata before, and may be able to help you... I could be wrong though.

Weapon_R
12-01-2004, 05:37 PM
What happened to all the uberdata guys?? I know someone here knows this answer!

blizare
12-02-2004, 01:01 PM
why'd you choose uberdata over hondata? :dunno:

They use different maps i think and the uberdata doesn't come with any map to start the car . i think.

BTW: your car should be sick. :bigpimp:

rage2
12-02-2004, 01:38 PM
It does the same job as Hondata but the interface is different. Quirky. Once you get used to it, it'll do everything hondata can do and more. Once you learn how to tune one standalone, you can tune 'em all.

Just play with uberdata on your computer to get used to it before friday.

rage2
12-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by blizare
why'd you choose uberdata over hondata? :dunno:

They use different maps i think and the uberdata doesn't come with any map to start the car . i think.

BTW: your car should be sick. :bigpimp:
Uberdata comes with a stock b18b and a b18c maps. If you know what you're doing, you can guess the basemap for ANY car.

I've done about 20 uberdata tunes, and my guessed basemaps are 80% optimum. It's all about the math.

h22aseller
12-21-2004, 11:52 PM
hey rage, you never did get back to me about tuning my car