PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHAH this is for all the brown people..

kanjus_paki
11-30-2004, 11:36 PM
"Texas" called me yesterday about an amp im gonna buy and asked

"Hi, is kanjus there???"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Skyline_Addict
11-30-2004, 11:39 PM
lol, that's pretty funny.

statick
11-30-2004, 11:40 PM
not that funny, but is upose u'd have to hear to laugh at it:rolleyes:

Jynx
11-30-2004, 11:42 PM
:rofl:

EK 2.0
11-30-2004, 11:46 PM
meh...it's not so funny when its true...

Gondi Stylez
11-30-2004, 11:49 PM

Skyline_Addict
11-30-2004, 11:50 PM
just so i'm not on the wrong page, kanjus means dirty or something right? i remember cyclone posting it somewhere lol, that's how i remembered.

EK 2.0
11-30-2004, 11:58 PM
Kanjus means cheapskate my friend...

///M3
12-01-2004, 12:00 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

Skyline_Addict
12-01-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
Kanjus means cheapskate my friend...

ahhh i see, well i knew it wasn't something too nice :D

GTS Jeff
12-01-2004, 12:45 AM
at least he didnt ask for "mr. paki" haha

NiteRider
12-01-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
that would of been better

Davetronz
12-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Jeeeeesus...

kanjus_paki
12-01-2004, 01:37 AM

yea at least...:rolleyes: how i call you and ask for "Mr. youknow what..............how pleased would you be?

EK 2.0
12-01-2004, 09:31 AM

Originally posted by kanjus_paki

yea at least...:rolleyes: how i call you and ask for "Mr. youknow what..............how pleased would you be?

if he had asked for Mr. Paki...you would have brought that upon yourself...I mean he DID call you Kanjus right??...that's that the battle right there...let me tell you...

jdmakkord
12-01-2004, 09:32 AM

Look at your stupid user name first of all. Dont jump on Jeff for joking about it. If it offends you so much, change your name:rolleyes:

Texas
12-01-2004, 09:43 AM
Wow... what a riot.:nut:

EK 2.0
12-01-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord

Look at your stupid user name first of all. Dont jump on Jeff for joking about it. If it offends you so much, change your name:rolleyes:

yeah change it...back to one of the three user accounts you were banned under...

statick
12-01-2004, 09:46 AM
^:rofl: owned

/////AMG
12-01-2004, 09:51 AM
hahahahaha, btw im not laughin at your joke mate

:rofl: :rofl:

GTS Jeff
12-01-2004, 01:43 PM

mr. jeff?

bspot
12-01-2004, 02:50 PM

mr. jeff?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pwn3d. What a tard :rolleyes:

kanjus_paki
12-01-2004, 04:06 PM
yea so i guess we can assume everyone's screen name is their real name also:rolleyes:

ZorroAMG
12-01-2004, 04:08 PM
Um yeah, my name is Zorro, I think you've seen my work with the sword...

shakalaka
12-01-2004, 04:13 PM
lol...simple thread turns into a ownage thread.

nismodrifter
12-01-2004, 04:24 PM
hey kanju, drop the whole "paki is offensive" shit....NOW

You've brought it up unnecessarily many times in the past and ruined many threads over the whole thing...if you are offended by it then why the hell did you put the word in your username????

BHANJOT

Melinda
12-01-2004, 04:32 PM
yea so i guess we can assume everyone's screen name is their real name also:rolleyes:
If you're talking to people you dont know who you've met on here, be prepared for people to call you by your forum name...if it's so insulting, maybe figure out why you made it your username in the first place? Texas, I'm quite sure, doesn't know what kanjus means, I know I sure didnt before reading the thread and I probably would have done the same thing he did...It was your choice, no need to flog him in public for your dumb decisions. :rolleyes:

EK 2.0
12-01-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
hey kanju, drop the whole "paki is offensive" shit....NOW

You've brought it up unnecessarily many times in the past and ruined many threads over the whole thing...if you are offended by it then why the hell did you put the word in your username????

BHANJOT

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA you got called a bhen-chod...hahahah gunta thoja bosrijho...

nismodrifter
12-01-2004, 04:51 PM
^excuse my mis-spelling of the word...I knew my shit was wrong but don't really care since the paki gets the meaning anyways (oops..did I use that term again..oh but I guess its ok since I am brown ...)

MR PAKI PAKISTAN WENT TO AFGHANISTAN WHERE HE MET MAN WITH A TAN WHO WAS ALSO FROM PAKISTAN HE DROVE A VAN AND HE CONNECTED TO HIS LAN WHILE DRIVNG TO HINDUSTAN (don't even ask me why I made this rhyme....I have no idea as to why I did it either..but I thought it fit best in this thread)

bhenchod

ZorroAMG
12-01-2004, 05:21 PM
Chumcha!!! ulu kuhpata!!!

LOL

ninjak84
12-01-2004, 05:24 PM
So your username is literally: "Cheapskate Paki"?
I'm not sure why you'd do that. :confused:

I should change mine to "Sleazy Eurotrash".

haha Actually maybe I will. Kind of rolls off the tongue. :rofl:

B17a
12-01-2004, 05:25 PM
Translation people, we need translations for us less brown people.:)

nismodrifter
12-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Chumcha!!! ulu kuhpata!!!

LOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

iceburns288
12-01-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by B17a
Translation people, we need translations for us less brown people.:)

Amen brotha! (I'm not one of the more brown people lol)

kanjus_paki
12-01-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

If you're talking to people you dont know who you've met on here, be prepared for people to call you by your forum name...if it's so insulting, maybe figure out why you made it your username in the first place? Texas, I'm quite sure, doesn't know what kanjus means, I know I sure didnt before reading the thread and I probably would have done the same thing he did...It was your choice, no need to flog him in public for your dumb decisions. :rolleyes:

i never said it was insulting, i just said its pretty obvious when someones real name isnt what it is on here........i posted it cuz it was funny, not insulting

Singel
12-01-2004, 09:18 PM
well what did u expect him to say? "Hey, is amp guy there?"

Texas
12-01-2004, 09:28 PM
Hey Kanjus_Paki... Im flattered that you wanted to hear my voice... but I'm beginning to think you are wasting my time.

AcuraTl
12-01-2004, 09:41 PM
its also pronounced Kun-Juice

Kona9
12-01-2004, 09:47 PM
KIDDHA.....Listen up fella. Even some of the GORRAs dont wanna hear shit about how you APNAs dont like to be called PAKI this and WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU that................honestly it's really only funny to you and your surrounding APNAS not random un-met people that commonly wouldn't care anyways. It's a had to be there deal. So ....to you I say................NOT FUNNY.

PS RIDE THE MORGA!!!!

nismodrifter
12-01-2004, 09:52 PM
^BAHahahahhahaHAhhHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OMFG I NEARLY BLEW COKE ALL OVER MY GOD DAMN MONITOR
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bspot
12-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Shit.. times like this I wish I spoke brown :(

turbotrip
12-01-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

PS RIDE THE MORGA!!!!

wtf? lol so verry random yet brilliant at teh same time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kona9
12-01-2004, 10:07 PM
As for the meanings in my post.....Keep in mind this is coming from a GORRA and his memory of Surreys Culture. So they may be off!!

GORRA = white guy
APNA = Us in terms of eastindian males speaking about themselves
APNI = us in terms of east indian females speaking of themselves
MORGA = chicken

BerserkerCatSplat
12-01-2004, 10:27 PM
Er, what's KIDDHA?

Regardless, I'll take that MORGA for a ride!:rofl:

boostless
12-01-2004, 10:35 PM
its like
wassup

EK 2.0
12-01-2004, 11:40 PM
I believe I have already made Kona an official Apna in a previous E.I. thread on B.Ca

kanjus_paki
12-01-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Texas
Hey Kanjus_Paki... Im flattered that you wanted to hear my voice... but I'm beginning to think you are wasting my time.

no i was gonna buy it fro the stated price, not for a bidding war, this isnt ebay

Texas
12-02-2004, 12:15 AM

no i was gonna buy it fro the stated price, not for a bidding war, this isnt ebay Great.... I am in no shortage of buyers I am being raped with PMs.... so it doesnt bother me that I dont have to deal with you.

If you are giving me shit for calling you Kanjus... fuck yourself. Thats your fucking name on here roach.

NiteRider
12-02-2004, 12:22 AM
Great.... I am in no shortage of buyers I am being raped with PMs.... so it doesnt bother me that I dont have to deal with you.

If you are giving me shit for calling you Kanjus... fuck yourself. Thats your fucking name on here roach.
yo gangbanga,
take it easy yo
he was just sayn that it was funny
so fuckn relax playa
and who says roach? this is calgary not compton
u need to grow up, you're not tupac

[/ homie talk]

kanjus_paki
12-02-2004, 12:35 AM
Great.... I am in no shortage of buyers I am being raped with PMs.... so it doesnt bother me that I dont have to deal with you.

thats fine, if i were id sell it to them too, u just shouldnt expect me to bid for it after agreeing to sell it to me thats all!

yes i will go fuck myself thank you sir

Texas
12-02-2004, 12:40 AM

thats fine, if i were id sell it to them too, u just shouldnt expect me to bid for it after agreeing to sell it to me thats all!

yes i will go fuck myself thank you sir Uh.... are you new? We talk, I contact you the next day... give you the opportunity to take it...and you dont...then people start offering more.

Regardless.... Im not trying to make friends... people offer me money... what, am I supposed to say "no Kanjus_Paki from Beyond said he would take it but hasnt called me back"

Enjoy fucking yourself.

kanjus_paki
12-02-2004, 12:43 AM
Uh.... are you new? We talk, I contact you the next day... give you the opportunity to take it...and you dont...then people start offering more.

Regardless.... Im not trying to make friends... people offer me money... what, am I supposed to say "no Kanjus_Paki from Beyond said he would take it but hasnt called me back"

Enjoy fucking yourself.

according to you were waiting for it cuz ur car wa sin the sho or something

NiteRider
12-02-2004, 12:43 AM
take it PM
this isnt your very own soap opera

nismodrifter
12-02-2004, 01:36 AM
and unfortunately this is going nowhere......nice work bhenjod

:closed: