PDA

View Full Version : Semi Urgent Suggestions

JAYMEZ
12-01-2004, 01:50 AM
Well about 3 days ago , I was driving my RX-7 by C.O.P when some dude starts following really fast , so I try and just ignore it , then i go up Sarceee yada yada , then into my neighbourhood Strathcona. Well the guy gets out and says wow nice car blah blah , and sees whats in my car.. Ok thats fine..

Now today my friend went by my house at about 5pm and saw his car parked a block down and him walking towards my house... ok whatever , now about 20 mins ago , my friend went by my house again , and the kid was parked behind my car , car was running and he was getting out of his car. So my friend zoomed in to my cul-de-sac and the guy jetted.

What the hell should I do? I think this mofo wants to steal my shiat... Can I report this , or do I have to wait till my car is smashed up to do something about it?

Or should I just take this into my own hands.. The kid owns a blue older integra with euro lights...

davidI
12-01-2004, 01:54 AM
I'd be finding a safe place to park your car and hopefully get a picture of the kid and his license plate number. Sounds like you have good reason to be concerned!

cman
12-01-2004, 01:57 AM
time to pull the all nighter with a camera and some friends.

JAYMEZ
12-01-2004, 01:58 AM
Defiantly doin an all nighter , also put a peice of paper in side the car ..... It reads , "I see you fucker"

cman
12-01-2004, 02:03 AM
hahaha if he gets to the car before you get to him, he will probably see it and be like "holy shit what the fuck" turn around and you will be running at him.

BlackArcher101
12-01-2004, 02:10 AM
Tape some razor blades to some of your shit. That'll teach him.

finboy
12-01-2004, 02:24 AM
give me your car for safe keeping :thumbsup:

Hash_man
12-01-2004, 02:30 AM

Hahaha... thats a good idea.. he'd get Pwn3d good!

I'd just sit at the end of the street in a friends car or something waiting for the guy to come around, let him get near your car, box his ass in and catch him in the act of trying to jack your shit. Don't take shit into your own hands, just catch him and call the pigs.

InfiniteJoy
12-01-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101

The thing with this is that sure, your shit wont get stolen, but really put yourself in his shoes, you try to steal something, and get cut up BADLY. Honestly, if it were me, i'd wanna inflict as much damage on this car as i could to get back at this fucker. Im pretty sure 10 massive dents and broken window all around will be worht more than what he could have gotten away with.

davidI
12-01-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by InfiniteJoy

The thing with this is that sure, your shit wont get stolen, but really put yourself in his shoes, you try to steal something, and get cut up BADLY. Honestly, if it were me, i'd wanna inflict as much damage on this car as i could to get back at this fucker. Im pretty sure 10 massive dents and broken window all around will be worht more than what he could have gotten away with.

Not to mention having a blood stained interior and having to explain it to the cops if you ever do find him / charge him.

1-Bar
12-01-2004, 10:16 AM
you could put those motion sensor things with an for houses in your car and have the audiable receiver in your room, set a side a bat by the front door along with some slippers and I think your good to go...

Texas
12-01-2004, 10:32 AM
Get him, hold him... then phone me... Im The Wolf; aka The Problem Solver.... I solve problems. Gimme a call.

InfiniteJoy
12-01-2004, 10:44 AM
How long is the drive from Fort Worth? I dunno if I could hold the dude for like 5 days, might get bored ;)

QuasarCav
12-01-2004, 10:50 AM
Sit in the back (is there a back?) and wait until he gets nice and comfy in your drivers seat.

Then choke him to death with a phone cord. Tell the CPS that you were afriad he would harm your family.

JAYMEZ
12-01-2004, 11:06 AM
LOL , well i waited till 4am , but he never came back , So im thinking he will come back tonight... Time to get ready for him :guns:

EK 2.0
12-01-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
LOL , well i waited till 4am , but he never came back , So im thinking he will come back tonight... Time to get ready for him :guns:

get a friend to take pics...we beyonders need some new "OWNED" ones...

it would be more funny if he's on here...which is a fairly safe bet, and is reading all of this...

JAYMEZ
12-01-2004, 11:16 AM
Hrmm , so catch him red handed , knock him out , shaved his head and eye brows , and draw with perm marker , PWNED BEYOND STYLEZ :rofl:

QuasarCav
12-01-2004, 11:29 AM
Hrmm , so catch him red handed , knock him out , shaved his head and eye brows , and draw with perm marker , PWNED BEYOND STYLEZ :rofl:

Dont forget the mandatory penis going in to the mouth, or I love little boys on the forehead.

JAYMEZ
12-01-2004, 11:34 AM
lol

EnRich
12-01-2004, 11:43 AM
Is the Integra like a baby blue color, I think white rims? looks kinda riced? Pm me with info I think I might know who the kid is if so... If it is though you can expect your car to be broken into FOR SURE, and if you did beat him up, his older bro's friends will come down and fuck you... I've had a problem with this group of ppl in the past... coke heads.

To give you an example... 2 months ago my buddy, big guy like me, gets into a fight at a night club with one of the ppl in this group... He wins the fight... Later that night, they goto his house by driving around woodbine looking for his car to find him... Break into his house, at this time there are 4 of my own friends in the house... They break into the house hold knives to my buddies and the one guy who fought the night gets a straight up 3on1 bottle fight... Guess who won that fight...

JAYMEZ
12-01-2004, 11:46 AM
PM'd

B17a
12-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Damn EnRich that's a pretty wild story man, sounds like some pretty bad ass guys! Jaymez, when I lived in Woodbine, I had some punks do the same, I pulled up alongside them at a stop sign, they looked over, I turned left, they pulled from the right lane and started following me, I made a few turns to confirm this and sure enough they kept following. I sped up a bit, and pulled into a bay so I was facing back out onto the main street, when they came around the corner and saw me facing them in the bay they quickly realised the jig was up and bolted. I'm sure they were casing where I lived as my car had just been broken into months before (probably same guys looking to come back to see if I replaced everything). Be careful out there!

JAYMEZ
12-01-2004, 12:16 PM
Yup I will , thanks for the help guys , im actually going to find his car today and take a picture of his liscene plate. and car and his house

cycosis
12-01-2004, 12:31 PM
good luck. and protect your baby!

Kamen
12-01-2004, 12:35 PM
Wow, good luck with that man, hope it all turns out well. There are some messed up people out there...

max_boost
12-01-2004, 12:48 PM
What the hell is wrong with some people?!?!

Parking in the garage not an option? Or that probably won't help?:dunno:

ZorroAMG
12-01-2004, 12:49 PM
G2 or G3 teg?

JAYMEZ
12-01-2004, 12:52 PM
G2 teg , garage is full with other cars ... the cheap car stays outside.

ramminghard
12-01-2004, 01:34 PM
i will take care of the car for ya!

GTS Jeff
12-01-2004, 01:42 PM
what id probably do is pull an all-nighter with a couple buddies and some bb guns. aim for the eyes.

ramminghard
12-01-2004, 01:49 PM
drink some redbull and rye. THat way you will be up all night plus you'll be nice and angry if he comes back.

sabad66
12-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Do you have an alarm on your RX-7? I think a 500 dollar investment is worth it on a car like a 93 RX-7.

Primer_Drift
12-01-2004, 04:41 PM
Take a polaroid of his car, post it on your window.

ryder_23
12-01-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by sabad66
Do you have an alarm on your RX-7? I think a 500 dollar investment is worth it on a car like a 93 RX-7.

an alarm is only a deterrent, it doesnt stop people from breaking in. Yes there a wise investment, but in this case, it sounds like the guy wants something bad enough, he'll try anything, including following him home, and talking to him, just to find out where he lives.

We'll take care of him james :thumbsup:

EK 2.0
12-01-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
what id probably do is pull an all-nighter with a couple buddies and some bb guns. aim for the eyes.

and the strange this is...Jeff is dead serious...

JAYMEZ
12-01-2004, 04:54 PM
Im going hunting for a better alarm this week , ive been to damn busy with school and work to do anything for myself. right now im writing a damn 15 min Speech , yuck..

As for the pic of his car , thats a frickin crazy idea lol!

B17a
12-01-2004, 04:59 PM
So did you hear back from EnRich as to whether its the same cokeheads who jacked his buddy?

Kobe
12-01-2004, 05:12 PM
ummmmm... shitty man, hope u find him ;)

ryder_23
12-01-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

and the strange this is...Jeff is dead serious...

screw that, i got a 22, with some cleaning, should be semi accurate

*chappelle show* you see that, he shot him in the leg, that way he cant get charged with attempted murder, that n***a knows his shit

JAYMEZ
12-01-2004, 05:25 PM
lol jaret , na its not the baby blue integra , its some other chump .... as for guns , hell im a hunter , i have rifles , screw 22s LOL.. If we lived in texas.... HRMMM "DAMNIT BOY GRAB ME MAH SHUT GUN" :guns: :guns: :guns:

But anyways , im going to take some photos of his car and what not , and leave a picture on my window , he should like that. Thanks for all the help everyone is giving me!

Carfanman
12-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Go with most of these suggestions. Put the paper in the car that says I see you, camp out and take pictures, put an alarm on the car, and when you bust him, jump out, yell so the whole neighborhood wakes up, and hold out bb gns but only use it as self defence, and in the leg like ryder said.

R-Audi
12-01-2004, 05:42 PM
If you dont want to stay up al night, maybe consider setting up a few video cameras from different angles. Depending on your street set-up, you may be able to get a video fo their car as well.

Is it mostly the car, or what's inside that they would steal ?(Stereo etc) If its the car, you should look into MasterGuard Alarm from "My Automotive". The car will not be started without the key tag, and is wired to three different sources that disable your car, that are all black in color. I think it was around $300 or so. Sounded pretty reliable!

cman
12-01-2004, 06:00 PM
post his car pics on here too, so other people can watch out for this fucker.

finboy
12-01-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by cman
post his car pics on here too, so other people can watch out for this fucker. :werd:

DUBBED
12-01-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by cman
post his car pics on here too, so other people can watch out for this fucker.

What if he's on here? Don't you think he'd be a little pissed.

Afterall you don't know his intentions for sure, although they are pretty obvious.

Team_Mclaren
12-01-2004, 06:12 PM
then he'll know whats comming to him and piss off!!

DUBBED
12-01-2004, 06:20 PM
True enough. But Jaymez might also get a brick through the window when he's not looking. Try blaming someone for that.

GTS Jeff
12-01-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

and the strange this is...Jeff is dead serious... well yea bb guns are a lot quieter than real guns and wont really kill anyone....just teach them a lesson. and theyll have a tough time finding the source.

CelicaST-162
12-01-2004, 10:04 PM
Hmm, isnt there a fucker on beyond....his avatar is of a blue integra....altezzas....cant remember the username.....

cman
12-01-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by CelicaST-162
Hmm, isnt there a fucker on beyond....his avatar is of a blue integra....altezzas....cant remember the username.....

i believe you are referring to teg_racer, who is now banned.

t-im
12-01-2004, 10:23 PM
you would think after you saw him clearly and know the description of his car that he wouldn't be stupid enough to return..

anyways

IF these are the same guys as a previous poster mentioned, I woudln't wanna get too fiesty on him and let the cops handle it (after he does something stupid)

just my 2 cents

Singel
12-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Defiantly doin an all nighter , also put a peice of paper in side the car ..... It reads , "I see you fucker"

Bust a laser pointer on his forehead when this happens, and he'll likely shit his pants when he sees his reflection in the window.

Have you called the cops? No guarantees, but there's a chance they'd consider setting up a ting or something lol, although I can see that happening more on COPS. If you could identify them as the cokeheads, they might do it if it sounded likely that it was happening tonite. Calling the 5-0 can't hurt, they might have some good advice

B17a
12-02-2004, 08:58 AM
well yea bb guns are a lot quieter than real guns and wont really kill anyone....just teach them a lesson. and theyll have a tough time finding the source.

Thanks for the tip there Lee Harvey!:D

Book depository or grassy knoll?

JAYMEZ
12-02-2004, 12:16 PM
Well he didnt come by last night , and no its not baby blue integra lol

ryder_23
12-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by B17a

Book depository or grassy knoll?

Neither, i believe he came outa a manhole cover.

cycosis
12-02-2004, 01:19 PM
i had a similar experience in august. i was down at Chinook mall picking up my photoshop prize from Mentel when some russin guy pulled up beside me and started askin me a whole bunch of questions about my car. i"its very, very nice! Is it for sale? what have u done to it?" i thought those were pretty normal questions but then he asked where i live.... walked away and drove around up north for a hour top make sure he wasnt following.

B17a
12-02-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by cycosis
i had a similar experience in august. i was down at Chinook mall picking up my photoshop prize from Mentel when some russin guy pulled up beside me and started askin me a whole bunch of questions about my car. i"its very, very nice! Is it for sale? what have u done to it?" i thought those were pretty normal questions but then he asked where i live.... walked away and drove around up north for a hour top make sure he wasnt following.

Oh shit, the Russians are coming!!:D Although less likely could he have been crusin' the mall looking for ass? Your ass to be specific? Sounds like some pretty standard ice breaker type questions, then he hits you with the "where do you live line". Perhaps it wasn't the car he was interested in....

Texas
12-02-2004, 02:18 PM
Regardless of whether or not those clowns might come back at you.... fuck them up regardless, and fuck them up so they can't come back at you or don't want to come back at you. If I knocked some goof at a nightclub and he followed me to my house, I would likely stab them or beat them silly with a bat. If I was down south... the story would be over at the door...

Hey EnRich, PM me the goofs name... cokehead... blue integra... Im just trying to see if you are thinking of the same people I am.

GTS Jeff
12-02-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by B17a

Book depository or grassy knoll? haha were talking about some ricer theif not jfk.

id probably hide behind a 2 fents and 4 bushes and a crub tho

dave101
12-02-2004, 07:03 PM
post some pics of this nukka so people know who he is. give us an update on this

blueripper6
12-02-2004, 10:54 PM
haha were talking about some ricer theif not jfk.

LOL.. give me load cam knoc

5.9 R/T
12-03-2004, 12:49 AM
haha were talking about some ricer theif not jfk.

And pray that someone doesn't come drifting around a corner in a minivan???;)

finboy
12-03-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

And pray that someone doesn't come drifting around a corner in a minivan???;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

"mad driving skills kick in here"

GC84ever
12-03-2004, 01:12 AM
lol jaret , na its not the baby blue integra , its some other chump .... as for guns , hell im a hunter , i have rifles , screw 22s LOL.. If we lived in texas.... HRMMM "DAMNIT BOY GRAB ME MAH SHUT GUN" :guns: :guns: :guns:

Don't forget, Bush re-legalized the ability to own semi auto (if not full auto) guns like the AK-47.