PDA

View Full Version : FS : 1994 integra RS

boostless
12-02-2004, 01:09 AM
FS

1994 integra RS
black
5spd
blown motor (spun rod bearing...from the sounds of it at least?)
203 xxx
bodys in decent shape
selling for friend
hes asking 5250
perfect for projects!!!!!!!!!!!a

boostless
12-02-2004, 01:15 AM
kit is also available
system is also there, but for for an additional amount
kit is uninstalled, brand new
system is 2 15" kicker solo baric 15L7 in custom box
2 1000bd 100watt rms amps rockford fosgate
2 power caps i think also rf
pioneer 3d deck
blackwodow sides and rear, buddy club front is the kit
all together available for 6000
throw in anohter G for a new B18B, and uve got a wciekd car, fwd so good in winter too!

clean title as well

boostless
12-02-2004, 12:23 PM
will consider reasonable offers

djayz
12-02-2004, 12:57 PM
you have pm.

statick
12-02-2004, 12:59 PM
i have driven this car, and it is well worth it for 7 g's after new motor , etc. BUMP:thumbsup:

boostless
12-02-2004, 01:38 PM
all ppl interested should PM shortyshorty, hes the owner of the car itself

shortyshorty
12-02-2004, 04:53 PM
Sound:

Amps are 1000 watts rms EACH.

Subs are EACH rated to handle 1000 rms and 2000peak.

(so amps and subs match up nicely)

Will get head unit and cap specifics up later if I get the chance.

If I find the receipts I can scan em, system was bought from visions by previous owner, around $6, 800.00 with install, still on warranty for 8-10 months if I find the receipts.

Body condition:

Small semicircle of rust above left rear wheel well (about 1.5 inches), hasn't gone in that much.

8 " wide by 1" where paint peeled off on rear bumper just over plates offset to the side a bit, no dent, just the paint that peeled.

Front bumper has crack in lip near the middle, cant really see it that well. Neighbor reversed into car while it was parked, he can fix this if buyer really wants but its not a big deal.

Paint is average all around other than that peel, after a good buff paint will look much better.

Other stuff:

Clutch still good, gears were shifting smoothly right up until the motors last breath. Starter, ignition, all other components were great with no hesitation all through winter with no problems.

Battery will need a good trickle charge, cars been sitting for a while.

Has set of winter tires on steelies that have been used 3-4000k last winter. This is perfect for winter rather than spending like 6-700 bux on winter tires and steelies.

Interior is in great condition, aftermarket pedals and shifter are silver and black, good for 50 additional hp :poosie:

Alarm could use some fidgeting around with which can be done cheap at alarmtec off mcknight and 12st NE, he does great work for prices you couldn't even beat in africa....just a suggestion

Can't think of anything else for now, will try and get pics taken and posted, but I think the description is fair enough and those serious can arrange to check it out with boostless.

As you can see I tried to lay out as much little shit I could remember and would be glad to add to it.

shorty

Kobe
12-02-2004, 04:56 PM
ill take the antenna, if u want, :)

if u want to part that..

shortyshorty
12-03-2004, 12:16 AM
I forgot to add?:

all windows tinted except the front

it has coilovers and is lowered. Not sure how many inches or the brand though, its been a while.

And due to the numbers of random offers being thrown in the air, I will give priority to those that offer to buy with the system. I couldn't care less about the kit, maybe I'll make a makeshift picnic table out of it if it doesn't sell.

shortyshorty
12-05-2004, 12:34 AM
For the person who paid my house a visit earlier yesterday and returned in the evening I got the first 6 on your 318 ricers plates smartass, you know who you are;)

You didnt think all that stuff sitting out there was nicely giftwrapped and unprotected, now did you?

That strange bright whitish red light that came from the tree wasn't santa clause n his reindeers coming out early, it's called a wireless infrared camera buddy, yea the ghettos got gadgets too bitch, and finally it gets some action.

I may post a streaming video of this fool if thats allowed by mods, i swear i was laughin n i almost cried watching him try so hard to look through the limo tint at like 1:20am when it was so dark.
And to make it worse its along a main road accross the street from a police station...can you believe it??? godam halfway crook.
shorty

buh_buh
12-05-2004, 01:01 AM
haha! I wanna see this footage!

statick
12-05-2004, 01:03 AM
^:werd:

boostless
12-05-2004, 02:14 AM
:rofl: :rofl:
jus for reference, theres a police station across the road in the plaza w/ coffee time in it :devil:
u know, in case anyone thnks wow nice system
maybe i get off my fat lazy ass and move the system to my garage 2nite? :dunno:

shortyshorty
12-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by boostless
:rofl: :rofl:
jus for reference, theres a police station across the road in the plaza w/ coffee time in it :devil:
u know, in case anyone thnks wow nice system
maybe i get off my fat lazy ass and move the system to my garage 2nite? :dunno:

No worries, i called it in just in case,
I think it was a little kiddy (couldn't really see face) cuz no grown man would try that in popo's backyard.

shortyshorty
12-05-2004, 07:20 PM
Tentatively sold with kit, system, and winter tires for 6450.
I'll know if it comes through by wednesday, I have my doubts.

buh_buh
12-05-2004, 07:24 PM
haha what about the video?

Chester
12-05-2004, 07:45 PM
:werd: lets see the vid

GQNammer
12-05-2004, 09:53 PM
I don't get it

Someone tried jacking your car?

shortyshorty
12-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Dont know what they were trying to do, whatever it was it didnt work, unless they just came by to pet it at 1 in the morning.

As for video, I'm not gonna post it anymore. I made a warning and for whatever reason the person did not come back so I guess I owe him/them that much.

Although it would have been nice to see what the cops can do with 6 out of 7 alphanumerics on the plate.

sale is still tentative, person is tryin to use time as a negotiation tactic.

shorty

t-im
12-07-2004, 09:17 PM
come onnn..I wanna see vid!

Chadian22
12-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Car still for sale? 4500.00 ??

boostless
12-09-2004, 07:57 PM
PM him

shortyshorty
05-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Integra Traded for $1500 and 1992 honda prelude automatic 2.2L non v-tech.

Has a whopping 285,xxx highway kms from driving to Mount Royal from NW everyday but runs and shifts smooths with no leaks of any kind.
Pearl White, Pioneer dolphin deck of some kind and rockford amp/subs I believe, haven't opened the trunk yet :zzz:

Has a few rust spots here and there, nothing outrageous that cant easily be removed. Needs speed sensor behind speedometer (works but needle jumps around), small dent on left rear of bumper, 1.5ft crack in windshield that does not obstruct
vision too much.

A few cosmetic touch ups and you have a nice looking reliable car, I've had a prelude go for 380k+ running strong.

Will accept all reasonable and unreasonable offers, just post them here, I don't care, I just wanna get rid of the car, I drive it once a week and for the rest it is a street ornament.

Eternal89
05-26-2005, 05:08 PM
4500 firm i'll buy pm me

boostless
05-26-2005, 06:01 PM
for the lude? coz the integra was traded as stated above...

d-UNiT
05-26-2005, 06:10 PM
thats why you need to close this thread and make a new one about the lude

:drama: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: