PDA

View Full Version : A BIG F U to the driver of an old orange BMW

sxtasy
12-03-2004, 06:24 PM
The car: An old, beat up late 80's BMW, with cheezy orange paint, fartcan exhaust tip and tinted windows all around Plate # DGE-277

The driver: Nearly caused an accident on highway 8 passing on a double solid on a bridge with oncoming traffic already on the bridge. After having to slam on my brakes to let this fuckin moron in so he doesnt cause an accident, he tailgates several other vehicles, and attempts to make several more extremely dangerous passes.

My message to you: Learn how to drive moron. Thanks for the high insurance rates. Grow up before you kill someone on the roads. If anybody knows this kid, smack some sense into him.

statick
12-03-2004, 06:25 PM
sorry to hear bout that...always guna be stupid drivers out there

ryder_23
12-03-2004, 06:27 PM
Thats a very dangerous bridge, and i cant believe after all the accidents, people still try to do this :thumbsdow

A_3
12-03-2004, 06:35 PM
^ Those kids go to springbank, I can find out who it is if you want. I've seen the car before it's pretty ugly, there's alot of dumb drivers out there because there's close to no traffic anywhere. Just a bunch of young punks being stupid.

edit: I found out all the info on the kid from my sister (pm if you want details)

Alex: hey you know who drives the ugly shit orange old bmw at your school
Andrea: ummm really really bad driver
Alex: yes...
Andrea: yeah it's blah blah blah

Apparently he was all bragging to my sister about it, he needs to smarten up.

It's some little shit in grade 10, my sister figures he's got something wrong upstairs, sounds like a fag to me. Report the plate :D

three.eighteen.
12-06-2004, 10:23 AM
i've seen that car before, and yes he does drive like a retard...its always kids in beat up e30s with like a huge exhaust

240ssx
12-06-2004, 10:49 AM
:werd:

JAYMEZ
12-06-2004, 12:20 PM
Ya Ive seen that POS shit around. Someone should :whipped: that boy into shape , and take his drivers away.

Shoebox//Racer
12-13-2004, 12:49 PM
what a waste of another older bmw :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

:guns: kids

ryder_23
12-13-2004, 12:57 PM
On another note, saturday on the way to hockey, redbull and I were passed on that same bridge, it wasnt some bmw though. We kept going down glenmore, and he kept driving reckless the whole way.. :thumbsdow but it wasnt a punk kid, it was some 50+ year old man, lookin like he was in a hurry to get somewhere "important"

And on a rant, what is it with these stupid kid drivers. I mean, i see that teampro douchebag by mtroal all the time, driving like a complete tard. He has a graduated liscence, and is always bitching about how he can only get so many more demeritts because he already has like 4 (see older thread somewhere), and you wonder why? I mean, people like that, should be taken off the road, its one thing to drive fast with no one on the road, but its another to drive completly reckless with cars everywhere.

And like a_3 said, this car (orange bmw) can be found weekdays, at the springbank highschool parking lot :D

jaysas_63
12-13-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

......... this car (orange bmw) can be found weekdays, at the springbank highschool parking lot :D

lol way to give a heads up :rofl

crazydave
12-15-2004, 09:24 PM
dam douchebags giving kids like my self a bad rap. i hope people dont think im a bad drive cuz i have big exhaust and i am a young "punk kid":dunno: stupid kids!:banghead: